betterlovedoll.com

Sex robots on The Dr Oz Show

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
LDF
Ex-Member

Re: Sex robots on The Dr Oz Show

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

We have Sex Dolls (a sex toy).

Not, Sex Robots.

You can buy a sex doll today, and it will arrive in short order.

All you can do is pre-order a sex robot as things are today.

I hope to own a Love Android eventually; but, the technology isn't quite here yet.

Dr. Oz is what he is. At least he didn't have a sex doll laid out and invite the ladies in the audience to give her a squeeze! :)
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

LDF wrote:IMHO:

Not, Sex Robots.

I hope to own a Love Android eventually; but, the technology isn't quite here yet.

Dr. Oz is what he is. At least he didn't have a sex doll laid out and invite the ladies in the audience to give her a squeeze! :)
:haha4:
Maybe he should have. Then some of those cows would've realized they need to treat their men better because they're easily replaceable!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Meso wrote:

Not, Sex Robots.

Maybe he should have. Then some of those cows would've realized they need to treat their men better because they're easily replaceable!
Totaly agree :glou:
You should have also added that , they might also treat themselves better as well , man they all gone to the DOGS 8O 8O 8O 8O
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

bob7892 wrote:
Meso wrote:

Not, Sex Robots.

Totaly agree :glou:
You should have also added that , they might also treat themselves better as well , man they all gone to the DOGS 8O 8O 8O 8O
Anyone want to give those dogs a bone? :haha4: Also thanks to Anung and ipani for the links, :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

most ppl dunno the difference... i want a sex doll tho ... idk bout a robot, i don't like talking to people much. once i'm back from work, i'm pretty much done dealing with ppl for the day :?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Well... I forced myself to get through all three segments. I'm getting frustrated with all the ignorance when this subject comes up in the media or online. Here's the deal- these people are not experts. I've done research and there is no one doing research in this area to deem anyone an expert about sex dolls and their impact on society or the individual, at best they're speculating. These programs, documentaries, segments like this only focus on the sensational. It's unfortunate that Mat wasn't on this show Douglass Hines isn't really the best spokesperson for the doll community.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I concur with LJ. Indeed there are heaps of nice ladies around mixed in with the unstable, selfish, nasty ones, [just as with men], but what is the prevalence of nice women, who are also have sufficient sexappeal, who are also available, who are also interested. LJ hit on the dilemma that for sexual arousal a certain threshold of hotness is required.

My wife has hotness like you wouldn't believe, but has never been "interested" with me. Other members here have other combinations of needs left unmet.

My point is Dr Oz, for many of us, the gorgeous action figures we own, are not replacing relationships, they are filling various impossible gaps in our lives in a quite fulfilling way.

PS nothing like a powerful sexual experience to form a bond. No wonder the attachments grow strong.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

If anyone wants to get their blood pressure up, then just listen to this Mike Dow character. 8O
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/oz-inve ... g-warnings
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:If anyone wants to get their blood pressure up, then just listen to this Mike Dow character. 8O
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/oz-inve ... g-warnings
The vast majority of sex doll owners are just men who crave normal sex but can't get it from a real person and he knows this. Could someone get a sex doll to live out fantasies of sexual assault? Yes, of course. But it's not that likely and he's trying to present it as though it's just inevitable and he's making it seem as though there's something inherently wrong with the dolls themselves because of that. It would be like saying cars are bad because it's humanly possible that someone could intentionally run over another person with their car.

Shows like these aren't just about informing the audience but entertaining the audience and he was there to create drama. And unfortunately his BS will shape public perception more negatively than if it were just Dr. Oz and the other therapist talking about dolls. He probably doesn't even believe what he's spewing, it's just that the producers of the show told him to go negative in order to make more compelling television.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have come to the conclusion that you can not blame Society, for their ignorance of this subject, For me this has been a Journey Of Sorts, a Solo Journey, and only people who have decided to go on this Journey will have any understanding, everything else can :fist:

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I hate that people keep putting doll owners with people who want to rape people. There's always going to be that person out there, but he or she doesn't represent all of us. Some people such as myself are just not interested in a real life partner! iv'e had several opportunities to date a real person, but i'm fine were i'm at. I recently had sex with a real woman, but that's as far as it went. Because i don't want to date a real woman i'm troubled or disconnected from people?
Some people just can't talk to woman. why do they have to be unhappy? If this "band-aid" Doctor oz has mentioned makes that person happy and full of life again then do your thing. Could sex dolls be a learning tool? Yes i feel they can be. I just hate that people outside of our world label us as weird or people who are losers for having a doll.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I watched this with the Mrs. who recorded it on DVR for us. Before we go pointing fingers and name-calling the women in the audience- let's remember they KNEW they were on national TV. Audience members never know ahead of time what they are going to see on any talk show. For many, it may have been the first time they saw a sex doll or actually had the issue addressed for more than a fleeting video clip or pic. So raising their hands in support of something like this, knowing it was going to be seen by millions of people including everyone they know who was watching the show, may have been a factor. I'll bet not every one of them who owns a dildo, strap-on or butt plug would have raised her hand to admit to owning them or supporting the use of them while they were on TV.

Meanwhile, my Mrs.' comment about the dolls being used in less than positive ways was that people use guns, cars, knives, baseball bats, tools, etc to harm others but it isn't their designed purpose. Anything has the potential to be used by a person in way it isn't meant to be used. That does NOT make the the doll or anything else "bad." Mrs. TJ walks her talk as she is fairly handy with 9mm and is 100% for me having my girls. Oz and his production team are going to show both sides of an issue in order to highlight controversy and get ratings. Laura Berman (who has a nice rack BTW) was fairly positive. That is a good thing. The ONLY way dolls are going to become more socially acceptable is for them to get exposure in the media. Period. It is no different than sexual preference or interracial relationships for that matter.

Let's not be as close minded or venomous as those who we feel are condemning us for our lifestyle.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

It occurred to me in this day and age of all the uncovering of inappropriate sexual behavior towards young women, I can't help but think if a really desirable surrogate alternative is available it relieves a lot of testosterone build-up and could save a lot of regrettable inappropriate behavior spawned from frustration and sexual tension building up in some men leading to acting out in ways they probably realize would be regrettable but the drive is too strong.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

While the people who think that dolls are a bad thing are certainly entitled to their opinion, perhaps they should reevaluate that opinion if they have to misconstrue the facts in order to "prove" their point. :whistle:
This is what irritated me about the comments of Mike Dow in the video linked above. While it is certainly possible that some people are acting out rape fantasies on their dolls, the doll/robot manufactures aren't using that as a promotional gimmick as Mr Dow suggested.
The line that he quoted from the New York Times in regard to dolls being marketed as a means to act out rape fantasies was in reality a snide and snarky comment by the writer of a "hit piece" who was simply making a disparaging comment at the expense of doll enthusiasts. :(
However, Mr Dow should have known this. So he was either too incompetent to read the article, or being deceptive on purpose. But in either case, this is completely unacceptable for someone who is presented as an "expert." :(

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

It's pretty obvious what they're doing. They are not promoting a balanced discussion of who buys sex dolls/bots and why they buy them. Instead they are presenting a controlled narrative, painting us all as perverts, potential rapists, etc. It's the exact same ad hom attacks and shaming language they try to use on all males who do not follow a specific path they want us to follow. They are just trying to prevent these bots from ever coming to the market, and prevent men from buying them.

They can continue to spread their message of hatred and abuse, but it will not accomplish their goal. In fact, it will only turn more people away. Nothing they say will influence our decisions or lifestyle choices. We do not seek their approval, or want it. I've already heard every insult they could hurl at me, and i am so goddamn sick of it i stopped listening a long time ago. Men are sick of being constantly browbeaten with this bullshit.

They have a blatant ulterior motive. Mainstream media is owned and controlled by the same corporations that own and control everything else. They want to continue selling their worthless mass-produced shit to us at increasingly inflated prices, even as wages stagnate and more and more people are impoverished by their greed. Women spend 90% MORE than they earn, and drive 70% of consumer spending. In other words, roughly 35% of their profits come from women spending men's money on useless, trivial shit. Just look at all the stupid shit women waste money on, and imagine if they stopped buying it.

If men have an alternative to women, which gives them all the things women stopped giving us decades ago but without all the baggage women come with, that is exactly what will happen. Men will buy these robots, tell biological women to fuck off, and will keep their extra money instead of allowing a female to spend it all. They know damn well what is going to happen, and are trying to prevent it. But it is too late. Even without the rise of sex bots, men are sick and fucking tired of being shamed, slandered, and abused. Men are also sick of having their money, children, and lives stolen from them and destroyed by women. Something has to give.

If these companies want to survive, they will have to acknowledge who the real producers of society are, and cater to us for a change. They will have to actually offer us something of value. I don't really see that happening though. Expect them to continue to double down on their narrative, just like they always do, as dolls and bots become more popular. But ultimately, they will fail, because the demand is just too high. This is something we want, and whoever can give it to us will be sleeping on piles of money at night.

INFORMATIONS