www.beautiful-dolls.com

YL 170 D-cup with two heads on order

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: YL 170 D-cup with two heads on order

Post by Cubiko »

Excellent looking ladies you have there, Samuel. Will be very interesting to see this and other threads including the girls in the future :)

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks Mandos and every one else who's posted so far.

So Today I got to give my ladies their Spa Day. And after seeing a question about which soap to use for TPE dolls. I figured I best share the process I've used.

When I first start looking up the procedure for a Spa day/Honeymoon. I read that its best to use a mixture of unscented body and antibacterial hand soap.
20180627_192656.jpg
20180627_192656.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 944 times
I kind of failed to find any with out having to call over a store attendant. So I ended up using these two. I mixed them with water in a spray bottle. The mixture I went with was Half a cup of each soap and half a cup of water.

Next I loaded my girl into the tub for her first (and hopefully only) time in the tub. I placed her leading against the window sill with a wash cloth at her back.
20180627_193309.jpg
20180627_193309.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 944 times
To keep from (further) scratching the tub I put her on a bathmat. I've also read the blanket that a TPE doll is shipped with will work. So will a towel.
20180627_193321.jpg
20180627_193321.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 944 times
I do not use the shower at all Rather I use this bucket, yellow sponge and cool water to wet her skin. Once wet I use the spray bottle to apply soap to her and then the sponge again to lightly scrub her skin. each time I start around the collar bone and work down avoiding getting her neck wet.
When I first got her I did a once over to see if there was any issues. Skin Tears, Holes, Giant Ass gouges where water could get in to rust her skeleton. I also added some tampons to he vag and ass to catch any water and soap that might get in there.
Once done working her front (and playing with her boobs (again)) I'll turn her around and scrub her back side. Between each washing I use a microfiber towel to dry her skin.
Once done I'll place her here for the night with a fan on her to finish drying.
20180627_194529.jpg
20180627_194529.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 944 times
Tomorrow morning I'll move on to oiling her skin.
20180627_192736.jpg
20180627_192736.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 944 times
Using a second spray bottle I'll give her three coats over a few hours. Each time I'll use my hands to rub the oil in. By tomorrow afternoon I hope she'll be done and ready for the next step.
20180627_192756.jpg
20180627_192756.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 944 times
This next step I will rub Nivea into her wrist, shoulder, elbows, neck and ankles. The Vaseline will go into her Vag and ass. While I don't plan on playing in her ass. I do want to maintain her just in case I change my mind.

Next comes the fun part Bronzing her skin.
20180627_192921.jpg
20180627_192921.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 944 times
I got this Wet n Wild makeup bronzer from amazon. I intend to apply it to her skin before applying the baby powder. Its a technique I saw used by Dollicious2 on his doll Olinka (see the thread Meet Olinka The New YL 170 WM head 149 for more details).

Last while waiting on her skin to absorb both oil and cosmetics I'll wash and oil all three heads.
20180627_194553.jpg
20180627_194553.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 944 times
While every one says that the current TPE blends can go longer with out spa days (two or three months instead of one). I'm worried that the reason that my first #33 head looks as she does is that I only did spa days every other month thus she lost the oil giving her larger/wider eyes.
I'm going to hold off on giving them a full over haul. This will only be till the eye brows come in after which I'll be redoing their make up. Current shipping manifest says they should be here Friday.
Or was that the neck bolts that are due Friday?
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

So this morning I gave Chass three coatings of baby oil The first at 6:30 and finishing at 6:45. Then i waited 45 minutes before giving her the second and another 45 minutes for the third. An hour after finishing the third coating I flipped her and started working on her back to apply three coats there. I then left her till this afternoon to absorb all that oil into her skin.
Starting around 4 this afternoon I began using the Nivea cream on her Wrist, Elbows, Shoulders, Knees and Ankles. I'm giving these an hour to absorb the cream in before I repeat this a second time at five and a third at six.
Chass enjoyed her Spa day so much. She lost her head.
Chass enjoyed her Spa day so much. She lost her head.
20180628_165920[1].jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 927 times
In the between times I've also started her powdering. First the Bronzer in areas that are not getting Nivea. later both Bronzer and baby powder. For the application of both I'm using a large make up brush and lightly stroking it into her skin. The effect should be notable after multiple coatings.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

20180629_184930.jpg
20180629_184930.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 918 times
alright so chasity's at spa days are almost over.
I'm currently waiting on 3 final packages to come in there were supposed to be here by 8 tonight but won't be because of customs.
So until they eventually show up, Chasity is going to be sporting this current look. Which I don't mind.
I mean yes this isn't the final look I had wanted for Chasity but I do enjoy it a little. Also does finally lets me get one of yhe outfits I had to plan for her to wear. And show it to everybody who thinks chicks with glasses are smoking hot. That they are right.
Who are my Doll's?

argo1

Post by argo1 »

:D nice doll.
So was the doll came with 2 heads that are not same skin tone?
And not able to fit properly?
Were the standing feet cover cap, inserts (different diameter) all from Beautiful Dolls?

Thx

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Hey Argo1,
when I placed the order I was looking to get a WM #129 and WM #33. I liked the look of the WM#129 when I saw June's pre-optioned design the first time I saw it. The WM#33 I fell in love with the first time I saw it in a hentia gallery.

Now I had all ready ordered a WM#33 head from a different company before placing this order with BD.
My thoughts at the time where learn to take care of a TPE head before I had to take care of the full sized doll. One of the other things I wanted to try was applying a tan to a doll using make up. Ether a tanner or bronzing agent works which is why the earlier head is a different shade.
Read the thread Meet Olinka The New YL 170 WM head 149 to see how Dollicious2 has been experimenting to make his YL170 Olinka more life like.

As for it doesn't quite fit. Well there are two reasons I can think of. The first is since this is the older head from the other company it can be explained away as some loss of oil in the TPE in the months I have had it.
The second. The neck hing was a little far forward so it didn't look like it would fit. Simple answer is to press her head back till it looks like it comes into contact with the body. Or apply a wig.

These foot screw covers are by MannequinFan, and are made from an ABS plastic. They are meant to help keep your dolls socks, hosiery, shoes, and your floors intact. He sells them (HERE) under the Booty Call Doll section of the TDF as well as his eyes.

You have no idea how big a difference those eyes can be till you apply them to a doll. I recommend getting a set if you can. Just be warned that MF only sells a limited number once a week.

Oh I should also say that I am thinking of getting a second doll after seeing the JY168 (see here) for my Chastity(my WM#33). This means London (my WM#129) would get herself total use of the YL170 that came with this order.
Who are my Doll's?

INFORMATIONS