www.beautiful-dolls.com

Awaiting my new YL150 Imani Torso

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
smokeyrobinson

Awaiting my new YL150 Imani Torso

Post by smokeyrobinson »

This will be my initial review with Joy, BD and my recent order on the ebony YL150 torso. After owning several full size and other torsos, I just haven't found the right fit for me. I went with another torso this time simply for ease of use. I LOVE huge, drooping tits and the 150 seemed like the best fit, especially when I saw the Imani ebony torso. I loved the complexion as it matches my wife's which led me to contact Joy.

We talked a few details out via email, which despite being 24hrs difference kept me up to date on the process. I put the order in on June 12th and I received pics this past Friday of her in the factory. I asked for a long grey wig to go with her skin tone and blue eyes and asked if I could also have the curly wig she comes with which Joy had no problem with! Much appreciated! If I'm not mistaken, Joy said if all goes well she should be shipped out Monday.

Here are a few pics until I get a chance to do a full review when she comes. I couldn't be happier with how she looks, the order process and the customer service BD offers.
Attachments
QQ图片20180623103858.jpg
QQ图片20180623103858.jpg (322.13 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
QQ图片20180623103901.jpg
QQ图片20180623103901.jpg (312.97 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
QQ图片20180623103905.jpg
QQ图片20180623103905.jpg (241.28 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg (362.5 KiB) Viewed 2118 times

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Awaiting my new YL150 Imani Torso

Post by Bazinga »

Congrats Smokey! May I ask what skin tone your new lady has?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

smokeyrobinson

Post by smokeyrobinson »

Thanks! She is the coco skin tone. While I'm a big fan of Tootsie's ebony 150, she was darker than I prefer. I was assured by Joy she would have this skin tone advertised and she delivered.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

smokeyrobinson wrote:Thanks! She is the coco skin tone. While I'm a bug fan of Toosie's ebony 150, she was darker than I prefer. I was assured by Joy she would have this skin tone advertised and she delivered.
Wow I don't see too many cocoa skin tones, awesome selection! :glou:
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

smokeyrobinson

Post by smokeyrobinson »

Thank you!
Just got the tracking email and if FedEx doesn't screw up, she should be here by Monday. I'll update then.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

smokeyrobinson wrote:Thank you!
Just got the tracking email and if FedEx doesn't screw up, she should be here by Monday. I'll update then.
Cool! 8) :popcorn:
-Archimedes

INFORMATIONS