www.beautiful-dolls.com

Thirza 158AF

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thirza 158AF

Post by SolitudeSlain »

I believe I may finally be done searching and researching

Barring any major reasons not to, I've settled on 158AF Thirza from https://www.beautiful-dolls.com

TPE 158AF Thirza

Wig Style - Ten
Eyes Color - Brown
Skin Tone - Fair
Nipple Color - Two
Areola Size - Three
Finger Nails - Light Pink
Toe Nails - 2
Pubic Hair - No
Vagina Options - Inserts
Hook - Yes
Foot style - Stand up foot
Package - Carton Box

Cost $1330.00 USD

I've constructed the order on beautiful-dolls.com but have not actually placed the order yet for a couple reasons.

1 - I want to follow forum advice and describe my order there first to a) document it and b) get feedback in case others who've bought same doll or dealt with same vendor have any advice

2 - They're the first site I've begun retistering with who's account creation page demands a birthdate on top of all other info. Not really comfortable providing that if I don't have to but imagine making a purchase there without an account would make it difficult to access customer service and other options in the future if I need to. Wanted to ask the forum at large about this practice.

Hoping to possibly place my order Monday morning or sooner.

Any and all helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Agent D

Re: Thirza 158AF

Post by Agent D »

Greetings (again) Sol -
I can't speak to the Vendor but the gal is quite lovely. I'm sure you've read up on this, but man, I really hope you're a fit young Dude because 104 pounds of lady is really a lot. But there are people who also err on the other side and getting a doll that's too small, so you need to go with what seems right for you. However I advise before 'investing' a fair amount of money and time / emotional energy you might want to do a quick test. Buy a cheap duffle bag, one that's like 5' long, and four 25# bags of dog food. If you don't have a dog then you can donate it to the local animal shelter when you're done, or return it to the store - Just say your Rottweiler absolutely would not eat it, and after two days your cat disappeared... :) At any rate. Put the dog food bags in the duffle and pick it up and carry it around the house. But you can NOT use the handles or grip the bag itself. You can only scoop it up over the shoulder (fireman's carry), Bridal Carry, or bear hug carry it. It's just a suggestion. But I wish you the best in your decision whatever it may be!
D.

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Agent D wrote:Greetings (again) Sol -
I can't speak to the Vendor but the gal is quite lovely. I'm sure you've read up on this, but man, I really hope you're a fit young Dude because 104 pounds of lady is really a lot. But there are people who also err on the other side and getting a doll that's too small, so you need to go with what seems right for you. However I advise before 'investing' a fair amount of money and time / emotional energy you might want to do a quick test. Buy a cheap duffle bag, one that's like 5' long, and four 25# bags of dog food. If you don't have a dog then you can donate it to the local animal shelter when you're done, or return it to the store - Just say your Rottweiler absolutely would not eat it, and after two days your cat disappeared... :) At any rate. Put the dog food bags in the duffle and pick it up and carry it around the house. But you can NOT use the handles or grip the bag itself. You can only scoop it up over the shoulder (fireman's carry), Bridal Carry, or bear hug carry it. It's just a suggestion. But I wish you the best in your decision whatever it may be!
D.
Ugh... good point lol. Just when I thought I'd checked all the boxes. This is actually what had me zeroing in on 148 and under dolls for the past 2 weeks but the only ones I could find in my over-optimistic budget and preferred aesthetic were (names omitted) and others that seem to be having some quality control issues of late based on various TDF threads.

Yeah, I really don't want it to have to be a major workout every time I wanna engage beyond conversation lol. I'm pretty active and can lift smartly when paying attention but the last thing I need is a toy that's gonna cause me to throw my back out every few months.

I guess the search continues. Wish more manufacturers had wider selection of shorter gals.

Thanks D :)

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

I have to give kudos to beautiful-dolls.com on the date of birth field issue.

I emailed them about it asking if they could remove it as a 'required field' and explained why. They got back to me within 5 minutes and apologized for not being able to remove it but assured me I could enter any date I choose and it would not impact me or my ability to make a purchase through the account.

I'd already considered using a fake date but worried it might void the transaction if the date were used to verify credit card info but in hindsight, I'd be using PayPal anyways and I don't think they even know my birth date.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

104 pounds for 158cm? That doesn’t sound right. I have eight dolls that start at 158cm and I know she’s nowhere near 104 pounds and I don’t even think my largest one tops 100 pounds. Could be a typo. A 158cm that is not overly voluptuous shouldn’t way any more than about 70 pounds. I have a voluptuous built 161cm that I think is no more than 80 pounds. If I recall, I think my 170cm even clocked in at only 88 pounds or something like that.
I would email Joy at Beautiful Dolls and confirm the weight on that doll.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Dollover2000 wrote:104 pounds for 158cm? That doesn’t sound right. I have eight dolls that start at 158cm and I know she’s nowhere near 104 pounds and I don’t even think my largest one tops 100 pounds. Could be a typo. A 158cm that is not overly voluptuous shouldn’t way any more than about 70 pounds. I have a voluptuous built 161cm that I think is no more than 80 pounds. If I recall, I think my 170cm even clocked in at only 88 pounds or something like that.
I would email Joy at Beautiful Dolls and confirm the weight on that doll.
Damn!

Ah well. Too late now. But thanks for the reply Dollover. I'll be better informed next time round

INFORMATIONS