www.beautiful-dolls.com

Order cancellation question

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Order cancellation question

Post by xarena »

Hello guys, unfortunately I have to cancel an order I made and wanted to know what the process is to do so. I have emailed beautiful dolls, and am within 24 hours of my order (their terms for cancellation state within 24 hours in their website). I have not received a reply from beautiful dolls yet, and want to make sure the order is cancelled before the 24 hours are up, I would hate to inconvenience the vendor any further.

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Order cancellation question

Post by Grubhed »

It is my understanding that it is currently a national holiday in China where BD is based. They celebrate from the 1st to the 8th. You may not hear from them until then. I am in a similar situation. I received factory photos of the doll I ordered and sent my confirmation of approval to ship. Unfortunately that was the day before they left for the holiday.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Me too, confirmed on Saturday and they said that they added a free gift in the box. But didn't send me a tracking number before they all went on holiday.

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

Looks like my order was cancelled/refunded a couple of hours ago as requested, so I think I’m good. Hopefully you guys also receive a response soon regarding your questions.

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

xarena I'm glad it worked out for you.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

INFORMATIONS