www.beautiful-dolls.com

Asuka Got New Hair...And Another Thing (140cm Anime Doll)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Asuka Got New Hair...And Another Thing (140cm Anime Doll)

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Asuka got a new wig recently. I thought I'd share her new look. I really like the new wig. It is tangle resistant, and I am loving that. Especially with the longer hair. I have another long hair wig, but it would get so tangled during "fun" time that it was too annoying. I would just stick with the short wig to avoid that. Not that the new pink wig doesn't have some issues. It is a bit heavier than a normal wig and falls off more often. I need to figure out a way to secure it better without damaging her head.

Asuka is still my favorite. She is holding up pretty well. Her leg joints are getting annoyingly loose, and I'm not sure how to tighten them up without having to cut her. And I really don't want to do that. I don't trust I have the skill to properly patch her back up, so I'm just living with it, hoping it doesn't get much worse.

I have sort of changed inserts for her since my last post. I bought a plush insert from Teddy Babes. I found that with Asuka, she was so much fun to cuddle with that if it got to the point that I wanted to slip her panties off and go to town on her, it would be a passion breaker to have to get lubed up. So I wanted to see how a plush one would do. For the most part it does feel pretty good. It doesn't always do the trick, but it does work for those cuddle sessions that get me worked up. For better friction, and to keep the insert in place, I cut off the tops of a couple of socks to put around the plush insert, and I cut and sewn an old blanket to make an outer sleeve. Even then it isn't always tight enough. Though being a dry hump of sorts, it is easy to make it uncomfortably tight if I pad it more. But I find that I'm using it more than the silicone one she came with. Not having to worry about getting lube every where makes for some fun "play time". Anyways, I'll attach a photo of the insert in case anyone is curious what it looks like.
Attachments
GEDC0516.JPG
GEDC0516.JPG (690.7 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
GEDC0530.JPG
GEDC0530.JPG (708.02 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Asuka Got New Hair...And Another Thing (140cm Anime Doll

Post by Zang »

Nice! I've always had a soft spot for pink-haired anime girls. To keep the wig on more securely, you could try using a little safety pin or two, either one on the top or one by each ear.

With the pink hair, Asuka here reminded me of 'Revolutionary Girl' Utena:
Attachments
Utena_sidesmile.jpg
Utena_sidesmile.jpg (104.75 KiB) Viewed 1824 times

koi2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by koi2 »

What material is the doll made of?

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

koi2 wrote:What material is the doll made of?
She is a fabric doll. I believe the "skin" is made out of lycra. It kind of feels like a little thicker pantyhose.
View My Doll Albums HERE

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

aww nice, wanted to get one from them as well tempted, price seems about right. Which color did you pick?

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

smallcat wrote:aww nice, wanted to get one from them as well tempted, price seems about right. Which color did you pick?
Sorry for the very delayed reply. November was a crazy month. If you still wanted to know, I went with pink skin. The nipples were also supposed to he pink, but I'm pretty sure they are brown.
View My Doll Albums HERE

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Bonander wrote:
smallcat wrote:aww nice, wanted to get one from them as well tempted, price seems about right. Which color did you pick?
Sorry for the very delayed reply. November was a crazy month. If you still wanted to know, I went with pink skin. The nipples were also supposed to he pink, but I'm pretty sure they are brown.
Ah thanks, I also went pink. Hard to tell their true colors apart from normal and pink due to lighting.

INFORMATIONS