www.beautiful-dolls.com

Complications

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Gondorff

Complications

Post by Gondorff »

Sorry that this is my first post, but customs holding onto a package for 3 weeks isn't normal, right? When do you suppose it would be appropriate to ask for a refund?

Thanks.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Complications

Post by Slew »

Gondorff wrote:When do you suppose it would be appropriate to ask for a refund?
Hi Gondorff. Have you inquired with customs about the hold up?

cyper1zealot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cyper1zealot »

i had the same thing. my doll didnt move in post for like 1 month. it takes time.

Gondorff

Post by Gondorff »

Wow, this is so strange. I make this post last night and went to bed. I wake up this morning and check the tracking again before work and overnight she was finally released from customs and is on her way again. Now I for feel like a jerk for talking about a refund, but I'm too excited to care. lol

Thanks for the help

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats and the refund talk, nothing in it, spending a lump of money and not getting your package is stressful.. let us know when you get your doll. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS