www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar Vs Candace

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Dnicks

Dagmar Vs Candace

Post by Dnicks »

I’m leaning toward purchasing one of these girls soon..
Has anyone had both and willing to point out differences?

I see Dagmar is taller.
Dagmar has implants? Does Candace have the same breast!? If not standard is it an option?

the photos on their website show Dagmar standing upright in every photo whereas Candace is posed in all different positions. Is she typically more flexible-poseble or is it the same?

Thanks for any input you guys may have!

figmasaori
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Dagmar Vs Candace

Post by figmasaori »

Did you ever make a decision on which one to get? I am looking at both as well. Their sales rep says both have silicon breast inserts.

Dnicks

Post by Dnicks »

I have not ordered yet. But believe I settled on candace when I do.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

I have the 130cm version. They are all the same skeleton for the most part, just different sizes. They are fairly durable, I've had mine for about a year and the worst I've had to do is make a few cuts to tighten some joints.
Being lighter they are easier to move and dress. Range of motion is fairly simple but has lots of options for posing.
They have very little maintenance and are simple as cleaning upholstery as needed.
They take inserts so you can easily find one that suits you or get a range of them if you want...the one that comes with it is junk.
The fingers are fairly strong wires but don't put too much strain on them, you may also have to readjust the foam around the wires so they don't poke through over time.
You might have to shift the outer skin of the arms or legs if they get twisted.

The Dagmar one only comes with those larger breasts while the others have options.

Sewing is a good skill to learn with these dolls as well as a bit of dollmaking and design. I definitely recommend the fabric anime doll.

I would also suggest you get out a tape measure to compare heights of the dolls and imagine the space they would take up in your home, in storage, and compared to you. Dolls are a big purchase and they have to literally fit in your life.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

INFORMATIONS