www.beautiful-dolls.com

Asuka's Second Anniversary (140cm Anime Doll)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Asuka's Second Anniversary (140cm Anime Doll)

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Well, it's now been 2 years with this lovely lady. And I'm still so into her. Asuka is still holding up pretty well. Loose joints are the only real issue. The armpit joint is easy enough to fix, but I don't trust in my ability to tighten her hip joint with out ruining her overall aesthetic. I believe I had this same problem a year ago, so it doesn't seem to have gotten much worse. She can still stand. Her leg just doesn't hold when I bend it to her chest, or put in a fetal position. It isn't really a problem during "fun Time", it just limits how I can pose her for photos. Speaking of which, I did add a new album to celebrate the occasion here.

Keeping her clean has been easier than I feared when I first got her. I didn't think she'd still look so good after 2 years. Though I do go to great lengths to ensure that no lube, or other "fluids", get on her body. Her nose seems to be the only problem area. Go figure, right? No matter what I do, it always looks to be a little discolored. I even got a little too overzealous trying to clean it. The fabric got a little bit frayed at the tip of her nose. Other than that, she still looks fantastic. And she is still my go-to lady. It never fails to excite me when I slip off her panties. Mmmm... what can I say? I just love her! There are still no regrets bringing her into my life. Here's to another year!
Attachments
GEDC0536.JPG
GEDC0536.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3583 times
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Dnicks

Re: Asuka's Second Anniversary (140cm Anime Doll)

Post by Dnicks »

She’s very sexy.
Pulling the trigger on ordering one soon after lots of going back and forth!
What face and Breast size is she?

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Congraz! Anime fabrics are just awesome. Even after 4 years they can look like new. Asuka is very sexy. And great pictures!
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Dnicks wrote:What face and Breast size is she?
Her face is "cartoon26" and the breast size is "large."
View My Doll Albums HERE

Dnicks

Post by Dnicks »

Thank you for the response!

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

Congrats on the 2 year anniversary!! The anime fabric dolls are pretty amazing. In May I will have had Luna for 3 years and like your Asuka she is holding up pretty well. Aside for some internal damage to her left arm and loose joints she is in great condition. I totally understand about the nose. That and the area on her left chin is somewhat discolored by my facial oils. Even though I try to take a shower before fun time, there are a lot of times i just can't help myself. I look at her and I just want to kiss her and hold her tight. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Sexy Luna.jpg
Sexy Luna.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 3407 times

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Ranmamale wrote:I look at her and I just want to kiss her and hold her tight. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
I know exactly what you mean. :wink: There is no helping it sometimes.
View My Doll Albums HERE

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Bonander wrote:
Ranmamale wrote:I look at her and I just want to kiss her and hold her tight. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
I know exactly what you mean. :wink: There is no helping it sometimes.
It is not possible to resist... what i try (when i cuddle/sleep) that her hair protect her. So that her face wont absorb to much sweat and other human stuff. What also works is to get a fullbody sleepi.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

She does usually wear a top of some kind. If only to protect her from my chest hairs. Every now and then, one of them will fish its way under her skin. It can be a little annoying to get out. The few times I've slept with her, she wears a long sleeve sleep shirt. Though I find it difficult to fall asleep with her next to me. Sleep seems to be the furthest thing from my mind, lol. I can't keep my hands off her, which leads to other things. Sleeping not being one of them. :oops: The wig always bugged me too, when sleeping. I've thought of trying to sleep with her without her wig, or even a head, but I haven't yet. I've also thought of getting a shorter wig. Two of my three wigs are long hair, while the third is shoulder length. And they all leave a few strands of hair on me that I have to pick off when I wake up. There isn't a whole lot of motivation to try any of those, as I've always preferred to sleep alone anyways. Though Asuka is way more cuddly than my other dolls. She'd be the only one I could get used to sleeping with.
View My Doll Albums HERE

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

I've gotten into the habit of sleeping with Luna a lot lately. She is the last thing I see when I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I wake up and I gotta say it's a nice feeling. I have a queen size bed so there is more than enough room for both of us. I hold her close and snuggle when we watch TV at night and after sex or when it's time for me to actually sleep I position her far enough away than I can stretch out but have her head tilted so she watches me sleep and when I look over at her she is looking at me with her soulful lustful eyes. It's awesome!!
Attachments
0911162345.jpg
0911162345.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3265 times

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Hehe, yeah ranmamale. I do the same. But i can only sleep when i feel her. So holding hands when sleep or tight cuddle. I love it when i wake up for a piss and when i get back in bed she is waiting for me and she is very warm. You guys should try it :)

snakeplissken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snakeplissken »

which doll is this, the candace doll or the anime deluxe?
You're pretty good...

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

snakeplissken wrote:which doll is this, the candace doll or the anime deluxe?

The title says, Asuka's Second Anniversary (140cm Anime Doll) Which would make her the Candace Doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Congrats, Hitchhiker! She has definitely aged well. :glou:

snakeplissken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snakeplissken »

Also which size breasts did you pick?
You're pretty good...

INFORMATIONS