www.beautiful-dolls.com

Little weary about buying from beautiful dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Little weary about buying from beautiful dolls

Post by Juncharted2 »

So I’ve been looking at this site , great pricing and confusing choicing. I’ve been looking at WM Dolls and I’ve narrowed it down to 167 cm doll. Now they have pictures originally made by wm and pictures that are their own. The doll looks completely different to me as far as breasts. Am I suffering from an optical illusion or?? So I’m stuck because if I’m spending that kind of money I want the doll specifically they say they are advertising. Can someone maybe give me some advice on this? Would greatly appreciate it.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Little weary about buying from beautiful dolls

Post by beautifuldolls »

Juncharted2 wrote:So I’ve been looking at this site , great pricing and confusing choicing. I’ve been looking at WM Dolls and I’ve narrowed it down to 167 cm doll. Now they have pictures originally made by wm and pictures that are their own. The doll looks completely different to me as far as breasts. Am I suffering from an optical illusion or?? So I’m stuck because if I’m spending that kind of money I want the doll specifically they say they are advertising. Can someone maybe give me some advice on this? Would greatly appreciate it.
We do not take our own photos of wm dolls. All wm doll photos we put on our site come directly from them. All of the photos from this section... Show the exact same doll: https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 20a&page=1

Please have in mind that skin tone, areola colour etc... Change the dolls appearance a lot.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I gladly will anwser.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I bought all my dolls and ladies from Beautiful dolls. Joy is great to work with, the best vendor on TDF. I feel like people dont realize they are the oldest and most experienced vendor. They dont do a lot of advertising, but the best service!
I highly recommend purchasing from them.
:glou: :multi: :multi:

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

I appreciate this feedback. I believe they are a great company just the process of choosing a doll on they’re site is awful confusing. They have three maybe four dolls in a row, all the same then maybe a different doll of same height that’s completely different. I want to know what I’m getting is all.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

figmasaori
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by figmasaori »

I placed an order with beautiful-dolls this past weekend. The email communication was fantastic. I was getting responses instantly. For clarification it was 9pm USA time. Joy answered my questions and I placed an order all through email. Her English is very good too.

In doing it this way I was able to get the exact same wig and head as in the photo.

In2dolls287

Curious about prices

Post by In2dolls287 »

Idk if it's been asked, but I was wondering why the Beautiful-Dolls prices are so much lower than the official vendor or any other vendors prices?
Are they the correct dolls sold as they are shown? Damaged? Or something else?
I'm closing in on making my first purchase and I think I'll order from Beautiful-Dolls if they're completely legit

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

They are an approved vendor here.
They are legit.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

figmasaori
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Curious about prices

Post by figmasaori »

In2dolls287 wrote:Idk if it's been asked, but I was wondering why the Beautiful-Dolls prices are so much lower than the official vendor or any other vendors prices?
I'm closing in on making my first purchase and I think I'll order from Beautiful-Dolls if they're completely legit
The doll I purchased was about $200 less than other sites I looked at, so pretty close. I chose BD because they are an approved vendor.

It could be that BD moves more product thus gets a better prices from the manufactures. Also, BD prices include shipping by FedEx. Some sites, it's additional and that's around $400.

My doll is estimated to arrive end of March; three weeks for production, 4-5 days shipping.

I plan to post pics and give it a thorough going over.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Juncharted2 wrote:I appreciate this feedback. I believe they are a great company just the process of choosing a doll on they’re site is awful confusing. They have three maybe four dolls in a row, all the same then maybe a different doll of same height that’s completely different. I want to know what I’m getting is all.
Some manufacturers, especially WM, make different body styles in the same height.
But I do agree, with the barrage of pictures their site offers, it can get confusing.
They really need to just show one example of each body type.
Too much can be, well, too much.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Curious about prices

Post by beautifuldolls »

In2dolls287 wrote:Idk if it's been asked, but I was wondering why the Beautiful-Dolls prices are so much lower than the official vendor or any other vendors prices?
We are the oldest vendor on TDF. You don't have to worry buying from us :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

Just received my new anime doll from them yesterday. Replacement for the one I bought 7 years ago. At that time they were very helpful and through some help with accessory selection may have helped shape the "character" that my doll is. This purchase was no different.

INFORMATIONS