www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered the Candace doll last week

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ordered the Candace doll last week

Post by jms033 »

I just couldn't figure out which doll to purchase, Candace or Digmar. So I went with Candace, but maybe later on down the road, I may have to purchase Digmar so Candace can have a sister. :thumbs_up: Will be counting the days when Candace arrives :multi: :multi: :multi:

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ordered the Candace doll last week

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Congrats! I hope you enjoy her! My Asuka is a "Candace" doll, and she is my favorite. I have had for two years now. They are short when you stand next to them. But their torso is sized well, so she doesn't seem so short when she sits. The shortness is mostly in the legs. This is the doll I'm most intimate with, which makes her my favorite :wink: , and she almost feels full sized. She feels bigger than my 157cm TPE doll in those situations. The light weight is also a big bonus. That might not be the aspect of the doll you were most interested in, but I thought I'd share my opinion on that. :whistle: We all get dolls for different reasons. She is nice to cuddle with too. Easier to spoon than my TPE doll. Just not as fun to kiss. That, and no nipples to play with, are her biggest downsides. The breasts are nice and squishy, though. Asuka has the "large" breasts. I believe there was a one size bigger than that. Anyways, I hope you survive the wait, and don't regret your choice. I certainly don't regret bringing Asuka into my life.

EDIT: I read another thread about her size after posting this, and I felt I should clarify here that I am not a very tall person. I'm only 5'7", so if you are taller, than it could be more of an issue for you. This edit is probably redundant, as I see you also posted in that thread, but here it is anyways. :lol:
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Congratulations :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :)

8)

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Thanks. Although, I won't be using her as a sex partner. I will be using her as a snuggle buddy. I have a torso for sex, an ex-lite for company, but I been getting tired of folding a pillow up to snuggle with, so I thought Candace would be really nice to snuggle up to while I sleep. :thumbs_up:

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

In that case, I really don't think you will be disappointed. Unless you are pretty tall. She is nice to hold. And she isn't cold like silicone or TPE.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

tartatin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tartatin »

Agreed, she's top tier for hugging and such.
Getting consecutive waves of anxiety and anticipation is an inherent part of The Wait™ and those will dispell the moment she arrives.
Congrats.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

The fabric anime dolls are great for cuddling.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

After reading the comments on here, I now am getting excited about getting her! :multi: :multi: :multi:

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

Don't get too excited, use that energy to clean your home. Fabric is absorbent and dust and grime is no fun.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

nanashi69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nanashi69 »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:In that case, I really don't think you will be disappointed. Unless you are pretty tall. She is nice to hold. And she isn't cold like silicone or TPE.

That's a definitive plus for the fabric doll! :razz:

INFORMATIONS