www.beautiful-dolls.com

Skeletons

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Skeletons

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Artificial multiplex metal...S/S...Steel...plastic/Ex-Lite. Solid or Hollow and most important for me Lightweight...which is the best and who produces it...?

GoodTimes

Re: Skeletons

Post by GoodTimes »

You're question is entirely dependent upon what you'd like your doll to be able to do...pose wise. Unless weight is the be all, end all. After recently doing my own research I found the Evo skeleton very interesting with its duck squat capabilities as well as the shrugging shoulder feature. But what won me over was 6ye's ball joint skeleton. The Evo adds weight while the ball joint is lighter. To me the lighter weight and just the swing capability of the ball joint won out. Granted it does have some limitations that the Evo does not, but I can't afford both so I chose a 6ye doll.
Aside from the skeleton there are many other considerations, such as proper opening placement, over-all look that works for you, etc.
Lightest weight would be the fabric dolls. Didn't look too much into those as I can handle up to 60 lbs. give or take and truly enjoy the feel of the TPE dolls.
Good Luck in your search for your own version of perfection! :glou:

INFORMATIONS