www.beautiful-dolls.com

On the fence about buying a doll(Anime fabric Candace)...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
TheNervousBox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

On the fence about buying a doll(Anime fabric Candace)...

Post by TheNervousBox »

So I am completely on the fence about buying the Candace doll, and my reasons for this are a bit, odd I guess, compared to many other posts I've read from newbies who were contemplating buying their first doll. She however fits my budget, and size/storage isn't a problem with her

Hell of a first post incoming, but my reasons for wanting a doll fall into the category of looking for a companion of sorts to keep me company, but who also can actually satisfy my needs...which sadly, has been incredibly hit or miss for me in the real world. I can understand why this is, as what I enjoy most isn't sex, but rather more of the "damsel in distress" sort of soft core bondage deal. I also have some odd tastes in what I find attractive on a female, so this makes the doll even more appealing to me, since I'm huge on both cosplay, and on the flipside(the odd part incoming)- I want her in a turtleneck and overalls(I find this combo incredibly attractive for who knows what reason) as well.

My main hold up in pulling the trigger on the purchase is pretty much just me concerned that she will not fit in any clothes/costumes I buy for her. I have looked through many posts on the forum that talked about how tricky it can be to figure out sizes that fit, but a good number of these were more about sexy clothes or bras/panties- and so far I couldn't find much of anything about just typical casual clothes or even in terms of cosplay outfits/costumes what size actually works.

Best I could figure out was that it's either going to be "XS", "S", or possibly a size 0. So what I'm wondering is two fold I guess-

1. Can you actually tie up/do bondage sort of stuff with this doll without damaging it?
2. What size clothes actually work for this doll?

Sorry for the extremely long post, but I figured since I still couldn't figure this out myself(even after talking to Joy, who was incredibly helpful too). Anyway thank you for reading my massive post :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: On the fence about buying a doll(Anime fabric Candace)..

Post by Anung Un Rama »

TheNervousBox wrote:So I am completely on the fence about buying the Candace doll, and my reasons for this are a bit, odd I guess, compared to many other posts I've read from newbies who were contemplating buying their first doll. She however fits my budget, and size/storage isn't a problem with her

Hell of a first post incoming, but my reasons for wanting a doll fall into the category of looking for a companion of sorts to keep me company, but who also can actually satisfy my needs...which sadly, has been incredibly hit or miss for me in the real world. I can understand why this is, as what I enjoy most isn't sex, but rather more of the "damsel in distress" sort of soft core bondage deal. I also have some odd tastes in what I find attractive on a female, so this makes the doll even more appealing to me, since I'm huge on both cosplay, and on the flipside(the odd part incoming)- I want her in a turtleneck and overalls(I find this combo incredibly attractive for who knows what reason) as well.

My main hold up in pulling the trigger on the purchase is pretty much just me concerned that she will not fit in any clothes/costumes I buy for her. I have looked through many posts on the forum that talked about how tricky it can be to figure out sizes that fit, but a good number of these were more about sexy clothes or bras/panties- and so far I couldn't find much of anything about just typical casual clothes or even in terms of cosplay outfits/costumes what size actually works.

Best I could figure out was that it's either going to be "XS", "S", or possibly a size 0. So what I'm wondering is two fold I guess-

1. Can you actually tie up/do bondage sort of stuff with this doll without damaging it?
2. What size clothes actually work for this doll?

Sorry for the extremely long post, but I figured since I still couldn't figure this out myself(even after talking to Joy, who was incredibly helpful too). Anyway thank you for reading my massive post :)

:D Welcome new TDF member TheNervousBox, here are some handy starters links for you too for forum ops....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

No doubt the community will chime in shortly.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TheNervousBox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheNervousBox »

Thanks for the warm welcome Anung!

I still wager I asked questions that already have been answered elsewhere to some degree, but I figured it was now or never. I also tend to be pretty terrified when it comes to talking about some of these things openly.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I don't have a Happy Doll, so I'm not an expert. I have a Teddy Babe though so I think fabric dolls are great as companions as they're cuddly, durable, and easy keepers.

I'm not sure just how durable a Happy Dolls is; someone else will hopefully provide first hand experience. They should be a lot tougher than say a TPE doll though. I don't know enough about their skeletal structure for specifics though. I THINK they have some sort of tubing or something for bones, whereas a Teddy Babe just has wire, so just make sure she's bending at her joints and not trying to bend her bones and she should be ok. I think...

As far as clothing sizes, it's always going to be more difficult with a 140cm (~4'7") doll. Not impossible, but it will probably restrict the variety. If your not as worried about sexy clothes then there's probably a lot of kids clothes that will work for you. Sometimes you can find smaller clothes on Chinese websites than you can domestically as well. Not sure what sizes exactly; you might have to do some research on her measurements. Don't be fooled by overly generic things like "small" either. That can be all over the place. Try and find clothes where they give the measurements for the clothing.

If you want more clothing options however, there are a number of 160cm (5'3") Happy Dolls. Aimee is kind of the base model and comes in for different boob sizes. Nori is pretty much an Aimee with silicon gel boobs (but only one size of boobs). And Miyu is a Nori, but with a realistic silicone head instead of the big eyed Japanese cartoon style.

There is also a 165cm (~5'5") doll, Dagmar. She has silicone boobs, with three sizes to choose from, and is available with the original or the silicone head.

I'm not 100% sure all of this is up to date; something could have changed, but as far as I know that is the Happy Doll lineup. They may not list them all, but I THINK Beautiful Dolls can get them all for you. If not you can probably find them somewhere.

Good Luck!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

TheNervousBox wrote:I still wager I asked questions that already have been answered elsewhere to some degree, but I figured it was now or never.
Possibly, but as Happy Dolls don't have their own sub-forum they can be tricky to learn about. They're scattered around various vendor forums or else "Dolls In General." It can be hard to find all the posts about them when they're mixed in here and there amongst everything else.

TheNervousBox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheNervousBox »

Yeah trying to find info elsewhere is kinda a nightmare, thankfully this forum exists- I almost bought a TPE doll off Amazon, but thanks to this place I learned it was a total scam, as that same doll was $500 more then the asking price on a legit distributor's store.

As for Dagmar(seriously, why did they pick that name for the doll?), she's pretty much out of my budget range. The funds going towards Candace are pretty much my side cash I know I can actually spend without worrying about starving or not paying my bills on time :P

This is also going to serve as a sort of entry into this world, because I'm still not sure what to expect. I do know that I really want a companion in my life that both can satisfy my needs, but also just keep me company. Due to recent events in my life, I have moments where I really just want to cuddle up with someone and if there was anything I noted from other posts about Candace, it's that she makes a very good cuddle companion. I can also be damn sure that she won't judge me for not wanting to have sex with her too, and that's a MASSIVE bonus for me.

Anyway thank you for your response Mr. Treehorn :D
(I love that movie btw)

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hey whatsup man, welcome to the forums. I have experience with the happy, or liplop dolls, whatever, I don't remember what brand they are, I know the manufacturer changed several years ago. Anyway, I owned a Dagmar doll for almost a year. She was my first foray into the world of dolls and honestly I can definitely recommend them. Care for them is SUPER easy, they don't stain easily, and you generally don't have to worry about them tearing or anything like that. As long as you have a lint roller, some non toxic teddy bear cleaner, and some fabric stain remover your good to go.

Honestly, I did not have any trouble finding clothes for my girl. I asked the manufacturer for her measurements and punched them into a size conversion table which gave me her bra and panty size. I used those numbers to buy her clothes online, before her arrival, to great success; 98% of them fit quite well. Unlike most smaller dolls, Candace's measurements(waist, underbust, chest, etc..) are not too far off from her taller counterpart's, her legs and arms are just slightly shorter. I wouldn't worry too much about finding clothes for her, its honestly not as hard as one may think going in.

These dolls are very well constructed and feel very sturdy while still being quite light (under 30 pounds). I will say that their skeleton can be somewhat delicate, particularly in the elbows. I accidentally broke her left elbow a couple months after getting her. Apart from that I didn't have any issues with her construction. They are an absolute joy to cuddle up against, their skin is ridiculously soft and just feels amazing. This is a great starting place if you are on the fence about getting a doll, and is a great way to test the waters without becoming too financially committed. Hope this helps. If you have any questions about these dolls feel free to PM me.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

TheNervousBox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheNervousBox »

Hey Byakuya, thanks for the advice and response!

I also want to say your gal Hotaru is gorgeous. I hadn't even thought about a white wig for my own eventual doll purchase, but man- I sure am now.

As for the sizes, I've been bouncing all over the place, from Amazon to Old Navy, to Walmart and beyond, and what I kept finding when I ran the numbers(after converting to US sizes), was that "XS" and "S" should actually fit. What threw me off however, was how sometimes it would say that a small size would actually be larger, and sometimes it wouldn't. I'm guessing it has something to do with the actual body proportions beyond just height and weight(which obviously isn't going to be anywhere near a realistic woman).

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

TheNervousBox wrote:Hey Byakuya, thanks for the advice and response!

I also want to say your gal Hotaru is gorgeous. I hadn't even thought about a white wig for my own eventual doll purchase, but man- I sure am now.

As for the sizes, I've been bouncing all over the place, from Amazon to Old Navy, to Walmart and beyond, and what I kept finding when I ran the numbers(after converting to US sizes), was that "XS" and "S" should actually fit. What threw me off however, was how sometimes it would say that a small size would actually be larger, and sometimes it wouldn't. I'm guessing it has something to do with the actual body proportions beyond just height and weight(which obviously isn't going to be anywhere near a realistic woman).
LOL thanks. She was a ton of fun and a great gateway into this hobby for me, one of the fun things about owning a doll is changing her look and style; getting her into something sexy and getting her hair just right. Youll see ;)

I experienced the whole "size can be larger or smaller" thing. It seemed to like it was kind of brand dependent as well. Some brands just run on the large side of small or whatever. Not too big of a deal, especially if you buy things that are adjustable. I purchased several dresses for her, one of which was slightly large for her, but because it had ties in the back and a ribbon around the waist, it was fine. I seem to recall lingerie being a bit tricky sometimes because thats one of those things that needs to fit well. I remember modifying some of her things via hand sewing so that they fit better.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

INFORMATIONS