www.beautiful-dolls.com

HALLOWEEN PROMO 2017 - No tricks, just treats!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: HALLOWEEN PROMO 2017 - No tricks, just treats!

Post by beautifuldolls »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I wish those girls n the pictures were dolls.
Me too! :whistle:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I'm glad because many of you bought a doll while this promo runs! :) I am sure I will see some photos of dolls in these great outfits really soon!

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Promo will soon be over :(

Years of experience!

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I didn't buy a doll, but I purchased three of these costumes. At a cost of $89. That's around $30 an outfit. Two of them fit my doll great. Can you guess which one doesn't fit at all.
20171105_165838.jpg
20171105_165838.jpg (930.78 KiB) Viewed 729 times
I really think it was a packaging error, and I love the other two outfits. I sent a PM describing the problem on Tuesday, 10-31. I've gotten no response. I really hoped they'd work with me to get the outfit in the size I ordered, or explain that that outfit is just big (of course then why did they show it sized for a WM140?). I could literally wear this dress, and I'm' 6'2" and 160 lbs. My 4'7" WM could never fit this dress.
thumbnail_TB1rd5LXuMxLeJjSspoXXaN.VXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg_600x600.jpg
thumbnail_TB1rd5LXuMxLeJjSspoXXaN.VXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg_600x600.jpg (104.52 KiB) Viewed 729 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I didn't buy a doll, but I purchased three of these costumes. At a cost of $89. That's around $30 an outfit. Two of them fit my doll great. Can you guess which one doesn't fit at all.
20171105_165838.jpg
I really think it was a packaging error, and I love the other two outfits. I sent a PM describing the problem on Tuesday, 10-31. I've gotten no response. I really hoped they'd work with me to get the outfit in the size I ordered, or explain that that outfit is just big (of course then why did they show it sized for a WM140?). I could literally wear this dress, and I'm' 6'2" and 160 lbs. My 4'7" WM could never fit this dress.
thumbnail_TB1rd5LXuMxLeJjSspoXXaN.VXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg_600x600.jpg
Hi!

I'm sorry. This week has been chaotic. I will search for your PM and we will sort this out soon. Costume producent has to use his own "size chart". I'm glad the other two are good for her.

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS