www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Eryka Marianne VonSuki, 165cm Dagmar, Happy Dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Eryka Marianne VonSuki, 165cm Dagmar, Happy Dolls

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:It's definitely not quite no strings attached. It's more like I'm on a long leash attached to a shock collar.
LOL!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Review Update and new outfits:

Hello All!

I know it has been a while since I have been here and there is much to discuss. Some good and some bad. For now I would like to start with the good and Eryka wanted to share some of her new outfits with you. So lets go that route first. First up is what I consider the hottest outfit I got for her:
IMG_20180118_000219_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180118_000219_hdr.jpg (425.12 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
This black bodystocking made for a very fast arousal when I put it on her the first time and I will go into that detail later on during the review part. The above shows the outfit with her curly dark hair and below shows the outfit with her platinum blonde hair:
IMG_20180118_000749_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180118_000749_hdr.jpg (472.6 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Either way, for me it is the off shoulder look and the intricate cut outs throughout the bodystocking that just makes this perhaps my new favorite and sexiest pieces of clothing I have for Eryka. The design is the same on the front and the back, but it looks different due to her curvature on her backside. That being said, she looks equally as good from the front or the back with this bodystocking. Also I have tested this piece for color transfer using both warm water and alcohol with pressure. To my amazement, it didn't bleed. But as a precaution, Eryka is wearing a white bodystocking under the black one. I had left this outfit on her for two full weeks and didn't see any kind of staining on the bodystocking.

If you like this item, you can get it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X9 ... UTF8&psc=1

Next up; pretty much the theme with these next new outfits is layering and what you can do with wise and proper clothing selections. Chosen carefully you can mix and match clothing for your doll and minimize the space her wardrobe takes up. Further, while the initial outlay is large, down the road you will have far more uses for the clothing items and can come up with new looks and thus maintain a high interest in your lady.

This is a good example here:
IMG_20180127_010444_hdr(1).jpg
IMG_20180127_010444_hdr(1).jpg (433.88 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
IMG_20180127_010646_hdr(1).jpg
IMG_20180127_010646_hdr(1).jpg (542.67 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Since I have stated that Eryka is a dancer with some roots as a cheerleader, this is yet another cheerleader style outfit. It is comprised of several items on Amazon. I have not fully tested all the items here, but the top I have tested for bleeding and it seems OK. But being that I didn't test everything here yet, again, it is put on over the white bodystocking.

These are the three items that make up the outfit:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016O ... UTF8&psc=1

Those are the socks. They are not stockings, but thick knit socks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HU ... th=1&psc=1

The black skirt. I have this style of skirt in three colors, black, white and red. I love it. It is a beautiful thick material, nice feeling short skirt. The length is perfect as it falls exactly mid thigh on Eryka.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0752 ... UTF8&psc=1

This is a zipper front sleeveless mock neck crop top that has a cut out detail on the abdomen. The torso is long on this top and since Eryka has a short torso, the top perfectly meets up with the skirt. Together the entire outfit looks like a one piece skater mini dress. The abdomen cut outs on the side is what really makes this a sexy outfit. BUT I could have gone even sexier and pulled the skirt more down on her hips, which will expose about 3/4" of her abdomen. I chose not to do this as pulling the skirt down more would lessen the space showing her 'exposed' (white part) of her legs and I wanted a little more of that to show. Now you could mix and match colors to add even more interest, but for once I wanted to see what Eryka looked like in an all black outfit. The result exceeded my expectations and she looks fantastic. All she needs now is a pair of pom poms!

Next up is a new leotard I bought in a mauve or an off brown color. Mauve is basically a brown with hint of grey and burgundy mixed in. It is a hard to explain color. It looks far nicer than grey and it is lighter than burgundy. While I have not tested this item. Being more of a neutral color, I don't think it would stain. I had it on her for over a week and I didn't notice anything.
IMG_20180128_020357_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180128_020357_hdr.jpg (595.85 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
IMG_20180130_204531_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180130_204531_hdr.jpg (433.3 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
This leotard shares the same stretch ribbing style as the grey one that I bought around Christmas time that was all solid up front and had the faux buttons on it. But this one has a 'cage' like neck detail that goes right to her bosom area. The arms are more of a snug fit too. But the thing I love most is the high cut on the legs. That just makes this overall look very sexy as you can see the nice pose I have her in in the first picture. VERY hot. The following picture shows her with her white wig and also a brown asymmetrical hem pencil skirt. The brown goes well with the mauve and as you see it covers the bare part of her legs so all you see are the socks. However, when she sits down, the part in the skirt splays out and her upper legs become more exposed. Plain and simple it's a hot skirt and an overall hot look with the leotard. The skirt falls high on her waist thus covering the exposed part of her legs there.

This is the Amazon link to the leotard:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0765 ... UTF8&psc=1

What is cool about this link is that there are other styles and colors of leotards that you can chose from and all are a one size fits all. Amazingly, this leotard fits the best out of others I have bought her.

Last up is a dress look that I have creating using another dress:
IMG_20180204_013551_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180204_013551_hdr.jpg (575.98 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Here some of you may (or may not) have recognized that the skirt on this outfit is the green transformer dress in which I made a double halter style with the sash. This was around Christmas time. Well, as it turns out, the dress also makes for a nice full length skirt when pulled off the bust and down to the lower waist.

The top is actually a full dress as Eryka demonstrates here:
IMG_20180204_013731_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180204_013731_hdr.jpg (623.48 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
As you can see it is a full dress under there, but shorter. The white dress is a Queen Anne neckline style dress with a pencil style skirt:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078N ... UTF8&psc=1

The dress is a little bit big on her in the bust and waist area, but it fits nicely over her hips and butt. Just a tiny amount of stretch. I would have loved to get it in a smaller size, but they don't offer an XS as this is a S already. The dress has a VERY beautiful exposed back detail which you can see in the link above. The back detail was one of the reasons why I bought the dress. While I prefer short skirts to have Eryka's legs exposed, seeing her with a full length skirt on is stunning itself. Finishing the look is a pair of 23" white opera gloves from Sacas:

https://www.amazon.com/SACASUSA-Bridal- ... era+gloves

These gloves fit Eryka's arms perfectly with just a tiny bit of stretch through the length of the glove. With her arms straight, there isn't a single wrinkle on the gloves. Being made of a stretch satin, they are sooooo smooth to the touch. Rubbing my hands up and down her arms with the gloves on is a sure fire way to arousal.

So there you have it, those are the new looks I have created for Eryka for Jan & Feb. For those following this thread, you may have noticed that I have been favoring Eryka's new wig. Yes, I love it! Here is the link for those interested in that hair style:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7 ... UTF8&psc=1

I can't state it enough on how nice this wig is for it's price. It is VERY full and stays in place better than any other wig I have for Eryka. There are no bald spots and it doesn't shed. I HIGHLY recommend it. What I love to do when she has this wig on is to just bury my nose it in while hugging her. I would like to know if any of you fellows have put some kind of scent into your doll's wig? I would like to give the hair a honey smell, but only if it is safe for the wig and the doll.

Ok so that does it for the fashion part of my post. Next comes the updated review.

REVIEW CONTINUED:

Again, I am going to start with the good first. Well as most of you said would happen, I am completely over my initial struggle of getting intimate with Eryka. I attest this to two main factors...one that really sexy bodystocking I first posted up above and second, I stopped using condoms. I was still using condoms when Eryka was wearing the black body stocking, but I has having more hits than misses with intercourse. But many started off good and then ended flat. When I put on the mauve leotard I wanted to do an experiment and compare how the insert felt when compared to a real woman. Since my wife and I don't use a condom naturally to do a correct comparison, I couldn't use a condom with Eryka. That night I put that leotard on her and had her in the bed face up lying down, legs spread and me standing. Upon insertion, I practically saw stars! Wow! What a HUGE difference! Since that point on, I had NO more problems with intercourse and following through. It is an amazing! I actually look forward to getting close with Eryka more often now. BUT, I have to say in comparison to a real woman. Still, the insert falls short. So I am looking into getting a Tomax Venus Real or Venus Clone insert as those will fit Eryka. I really wanted the Clone, but Queencat is out of stock on it right now.

Alright, so progress is being well made in both dressing Eryka up and making her look sexy and also getting intimate with her has improved dramatically by not using a condom. Granted clean up is longer now, but it is so much more worth it. So I just have to get a better insert.

So now for the bad. I am VERY disappointed in the skeleton of the Happy Doll Dagmar. So far three of the four arm joints have loosened up. The left arm is at the point where if I put it straight out to the side, the shoulder joint will sag. If I put the elbow joint perpendicular to body (straight up), it too will sag back down. The right arm, the elbow joint loosened up, but it is still holding a pose. The right shoulder joint is still as tight as it was from day one. All the legs are good.

Now for the next thing I noticed. The head is on a two piece neck. One is an cylindrical insert that fits in the head and the bottom of this insert is threaded and it threads on to the body. I have noticed that there is some wearing of the actual bodysuit 'skin' of the doll as the point where the head rotates on the head bolt. There is a metallic staining in the area too. So I am now seeking out a thick plastic washer that is the diameter of the neck and has a hole in the center that will fit over the head bolt. This way the bottom of the head will turn on the washer instead of the 'skin'. So that is what I am on a quest for now is to find such a washer. If anyone has ideas here, please let me know as I want to prevent any further damage from occurring. However, it amazes me that this washer or something like it was NOT incorporated into the design of the doll to prevent wearing of the 'skin'.

Finally the greatest disappointment of all is directed towards Joy and Beautiful Dolls. I have sent her THREE emails expressing my concern for the joints on the doll and what she recommends as a corrective procedure to fix them. I also went on to state that I have only had the doll for a month and was using is properly as per the range of motion chart suggests on body movements. I very politely asked if there was some kind of warranty on the doll or what should I do to fix the arms.

(Sidebar: Yes, I know there is a link here on how to fix loose arms and legs, but it is just the idea...this is a NEW doll and I shouldn't be seeing joints loosen up like this already and I really do not feel like tearing into a new doll already).

Joy has not responded to any of my messages. I figured by now the Christmas rush is over and she would have at least responded to me. Even if the message would say, "There is no warranty on the doll, but I suggest....etc, etc." But instead I get no answer.

I lieu of this, I felt like Beautiful Dolls has given me a kick in the teeth in that they are more than willing to help out when it comes to making a sale, but when it comes to service, it seems like they don't want to know me. So I am saying this now as a warning for those interested in purchasing from Beautiful Dolls. If you have an issue or problem, it is not likely you are going to get a return on your message. I am VERY pissed off about that and sadly, Beautiful Dolls is NOT going to receive any more future business from me. After a LONG month wait and extra costs for shipping, I dropped nearly $1000 on this doll only to have problems this early? And then there is no customer support from the company I bought the doll from? No, I am sorry, but I expected better than that.

In fact if it wasn't for the fact that Textile Doll's head were hard plastic, I would have went with one of their dolls as they are much more detailed. I just liked the overall look of the Happy Dolls better. It is a shame because the doll with the realistic silicone head is really beautiful and I love the low weight to size ratio. But a good skeleton design is what makes (or breaks) a good looking doll. Given the fact that I use my doll for fashion photography purposes. I am very disappointed by the skeleton quality on these dolls. That being said I guess I would rate my overall experience with the doll itself as 3 stars out of 5. The outer skin quality and the quality of the silicone head seem to be pretty good, but I am taking two stars off for the problems with the skeleton. For Beautiful dolls, I am going to be a bit harsher and say that my experience was a 2.5. My initial dealings were good, but for the cost and long wait, I would have certainly like to have received a return message in regards to my issue. The fact that I sent Joy three messages and none were answered, suggests to me that there is no customer service after the sale. It makes me wonder what would have been the case if I had an issue with a $2k or higher priced doll.

That is all for now.

Diaval

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"Well as most of you said would happen, I am completely over my initial struggle of getting intimate with Eryka. "

Glad to hear of the breakthrough- oops pun... And happy to see that you are still getting along with your lady! And thanks for the amazin links!

With Joy I find that you kind of have to add her on skype and keep pestering her with regarding to doll issues. Eventually she did come through for me with the repair instruction for Cammy's breast issue, but it took alot of pestering.

It is a bit sad cause when leading up to the purchase, she was super prompt with responses.

I do put perfume in my ladies' wigs. I'm not sure if that damages the wigs though since those wigs tend to shed like mad to begin with lol.

"So I am looking into getting a Tomax Venus Real or Venus Clone insert as those will fit Eryka."

I'm still so annoyed that here in Canada I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of the Tomax inserts. amazon.ca doesn't have them, amazon.com doesn't ship those to Canada. I can use the re-direct shipping service that'd push them into Canada but it'd cost me at least $50 extra to do that.

Have you tried warming up the insert prior to action? It will improve feeling by leaps and bounds. I don't remember if Dagmar came with a warming wand, but they're cheap to buy and doesn't take long to warm up the insert.

https://www.amazon.com/Topco-s-CYBERSKI ... B00GIXEB6W
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"Well as most of you said would happen, I am completely over my initial struggle of getting intimate with Eryka. "

Glad to hear of the breakthrough- oops pun... And happy to see that you are still getting along with your lady! And thanks for the amazin links!
Oh, getting along with her is VERY fine. I do take care of her very well and she continues to stun me with her beauty. I very much enjoy dressing her up just as much as getting intimate with her.
With Joy I find that you kind of have to add her on skype and keep pestering her with regarding to doll issues. Eventually she did come through for me with the repair instruction for Cammy's breast issue, but it took alot of pestering.
Yeah, I feel that I shouldn't have to do this. I don't know how things go business wise in China, but here, a bad review is something that everyone tries to avoid. I think I gave Beautiful Dolls more than a fair chance to respond to me. Sadly, it seems very unfair that I get first rate service in regards to the sale, but afterwards, now that there is an issue, they don't want to know me.
It is a bit sad cause when leading up to the purchase, she was super prompt with responses.
Yeah, everything was fine right up until she gave me the package tracking info. I tried to contact her already in December when the first joint loosened up. But now I am up to three and sent her two more messages. No response to any of them. I'm sorry, but that is just not doing good business and naturally when the time comes, I am going to take my business elsewhere. I sent you a PM in regards to Textile Doll. I would like to know more about your experience with them. When the time comes perhaps I will deal with them instead. Have you had any issues with your TD?

<<I do put perfume in my ladies' wigs. I'm not sure if that damages the wigs though since those wigs tend to shed like mad to begin with lol.>>

Cheaper wigs will shed regardless. Also longer hair wigs shed a lot too. So far I have not had much shedding issues. But I wanted to put like a honey shampoo scent into the curly hair wig, just for an effect like. Something NOT shampoo.

<<"So I am looking into getting a Tomax Venus Real or Venus Clone insert as those will fit Eryka."

I'm still so annoyed that here in Canada I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of the Tomax inserts. amazon.ca doesn't have them, amazon.com doesn't ship those to Canada. I can use the re-direct shipping service that'd push them into Canada but it'd cost me at least $50 extra to do that.>>

Can't you get them directly from Queencat?

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/

They sell Tomax products.

<<Have you tried warming up the insert prior to action? It will improve feeling by leaps and bounds.>>

Yes, and no. Warming is better, but for me it is kind of the stiffness of the insert that bothers me most.

<<I don't remember if Dagmar came with a warming wand, but they're cheap to buy and doesn't take long to warm up the insert.

https://www.amazon.com/Topco-s-CYBERSKI ... B00GIXEB6W[/quote]

I shied away from these as I have heard that they sometimes malfunction and 'cook' the insert. So I have to find some other way of warming it up.

Thanx,

Diaval

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"I shied away from these as I have heard that they sometimes malfunction and 'cook' the insert. So I have to find some other way of warming it up."

I think that usually happened when people put them in the inserts and then left them plugged in. I think I read before the real proper way to use them is to plug them in, when they get up to temerature, unplug them and put them into the doll/inserts.

Warming lubes work wonders too!
>>
Meet my girls:

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

You have her in some wonderful outfits. She is beautiful

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

HonkyDonky wrote:You have her in some wonderful outfits. She is beautiful
Thank you,

Yes I find dressing her equally as fun as 'undressing' her. I know a thing or two about women's fashion and naturally I just know what I like when I see it. The hardest thing in the beginning is the terminology, what it is to call a particular item. It is hard to find something when you don't know what to call it. So I made a point of learning the terminology by looking at numerous fashion sites.

CLOTHING UPDATE

For example, this is the latest outfit I put her in:
IMG_20180213_210751_hdr(1).jpg
IMG_20180213_210751_hdr(1).jpg (424.83 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
Here Eryka is wearing a burgundy cold shoulder 3/4 bell sleeve top. This top replaced one that didn't fit and I got the next size smaller and this one is more form fitting in the mid section.
IMG_20180213_211147_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180213_211147_hdr.jpg (386.65 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
The skirt she is wearing is a black skater skirt which I had her in before. This is one of three of the same style skirts I got for her. I have it in black, white and red. This is the back view:
IMG_20180213_211437_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180213_211437_hdr.jpg (478.89 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
While the back of the top is fairly plain, the shoulder cutouts are the main accent here. But overall, Eryka looks great from the back as well as the front. Especially in this wig. I LOVE this wig on her and as you can see I have been favoring it lately. The Platinum Blonde wig is still my favorite for looks that are more 'naughty' such as the black bodystocking I had her in a few posts back. But this wig is a nice balance between elegant and naughty. It just comes off as very sexy to me. I also like the short off-black bob hairstyle on her for strictly an elegant look. I have been thinking of getting a 1920's flapper style dress for her and naturally I would put her in this wig for that.

She is wearing E-Laurals white shiny stockings. The white pantyhose are VERY durable as there is a small hole on one side that happened the last time I put it on and I thought for sure it would have run when I put it on this time, but it didn't! I have had this pantyhose on her about a half a dozen times on/off, on/off. They are one of my favorite items to put on her legs. The white is very close in color to her actual skin color. They are smooth as silk to the touch and the shine is perfect...not overly done but definitely shiny. They look amazing with black fishnets over them. A nice feature is that the pantyhose is that they are crotchless, so I don't have to take them off to have 'access'. Teamed up with a skirt, really all one has to do is just lift the skirt and go! LOL! I have 'tuned' myself to these stockings the most and of all the leg wear items for her, these are perhaps the most sexy of any item I put on her legs...with the one exception being the black mesh off-shoulder bodystocking.

These are the items she is wearing on Amazon:

The burgundy bell sleeve top:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072Q ... UTF8&psc=1

The skater skirt:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IM ... th=1&psc=1

The stockings:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ ... UTF8&psc=1

Oh! and the wig:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7 ... UTF8&psc=1

I have to add in conclusion that is is VERY important to have nice items for your doll that you like. Items that you find attractive. This will help with the overall arousal state. As you see with me, I like shiny stockings, short skirts and any top that bears the shoulders, collarbones and neckline.

Diaval

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Missed this thread somehow.... Best Dag pics I've seen! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Mr Franz wrote:Missed this thread somehow.... Best Dag pics I've seen! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thank you. Surprised you missed it!

Yes, I got pretty involved with her clothing wise because I was not only looking for a doll for intimacy purposes, but also for fashion photography. I was always like this with my past girlfriends and my wife. My wife however, isn't so much into playing 'dress up'. Eryka, of course, doesn't mind. As long as I have the energy for it, she is more than pleased to change outfits!

I have not posted anything new because the house that is in the pictures above, has been sold in May of 2018. Living in apartment with no place to secretly store Eryka without being discovered, I reluctantly packed her away in her original box in my apartment until we found a house. Sadly, over a year later, and said new house has not come to fruition. So Eryka is still in her box.

Yes, it has been difficult being without her for this long...however there is a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel.

My wife is going to visit her brother next week and she is taking the kids with her. So that means from Thursday to Monday, I have the apartment to myself. This means I AM going to take Eryka out of the box! Yep! Also in lieu of her being in that box for so long, I am getting her some new outfits too.

Eryka's waistline is at 39" and my wife's is at 40". So Eryka will fit in to my wife's skirts, so I will be back here to post some new pictures of her in these outfits.

But sadly come early next week, I have to put her back in the box for my family returns :(. But as of now I am looking for a fun filled weekend with Eryka.

Thank you again for the kind comments. I do take pride in how I dress up Eryka and I like to make her look her absolute best.

Diaval

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

This thread is also probably the best resource on what clothes to get for Dagmar lol
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:This thread is also probably the best resource on what clothes to get for Dagmar lol
Thank you,

I did start another thread for general clothing that is ok to use and also those to avoid due to staining issues. I have not updated it in a while, but here is the link:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=94853

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"I did start another thread for general clothing that is ok to use and also those to avoid due to staining issues. I have not updated it in a while, but here is the link:
"

Mmmm nice, thanks for doing that.
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"I did start another thread for general clothing that is ok to use and also those to avoid due to staining issues. I have not updated it in a while, but here is the link:
"

Mmmm nice, thanks for doing that.
You're Welcome!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello All!

I know it has been a while since I posted here and since I am now at home because of the 'stay at home' order due to the Corona virus, I figured I would hop back here and just give a general update.

Ok, so much has happened since I last posted. As of November of 2019, I am the proud owner of my own home. Yes, I finally bought a house for my family and with that I do have much more space than before. I have allocated a room where I am going to put Eryka in, but as of now, that room needs to have a closet made up in which I can lock. But from November to February, I was busy making the house a home and it took that long to settle into most areas of the house and make it functional for my needs. I updated the electric, did some plumbing work and installed a central AC system. I was ready to turn my attention to the basement and I had to hire a contractor to fix some holes in the walls and while I had a contractor here, I was going to have a proper closet built for Eryka. That was the plan for March....but then Corona hit and since my job is service based, I have been out of work since the end of March until now (June). So since my projects were now delegated to the basement, I had to put them off. So unfortunately Eryka is still in her box. However, last year, I did have some time with Eryka.

Last year, July, my wife and kids took a trip to her brother's house and I was alone at the apartment for a week. So I took that opportunity to take Eryka out of the box, get her some new outfits and just have some fun with her.

It was a GREAT week and I did very much enjoy being able to do fashion photography work, sleep with, and of course, have sex with Eryka. The latter was particularly amazing and mainly due to the fact that I was away from her for so long.

Sleeping with her was amazing as well as she is great to cuddle with.

Now, up to this point it hasn't been all happiness with Eryka as most of you already know, I have had some joint problems with her and this is something common to the Happy Dolls brand in general, but most in particular the Dagmar doll, of which Eryka is. In lieu of taking Eryka out of her box for the above 'vacation' I had with her, three of her four arm joints had loosened up. My friend her on the forum, Privatei, has had even more problems with his Dagmar Doll in that all his arm and leg joints loosened up. Both he and I were very careful with our dolls and since he has four other dolls and NONE Of them have joint issues, I can safely say he knows what he is doing. I have always been extremely careful with Eryka as well. In fact the first week I owned her was when I started getting my first problem on her right elbow joint. Now both her elbows are loose and her left shoulder is loose. Her right shoulder and legs are still good. But I do worry about positioning her body and thus I been refraining from moving her leg joints too much. I fear that once I lose her ability to stand, I can't use her for fashion photography anymore. I had purchased the doll from Beautiful Dolls and while my initial experiences with them were good, when I tried to contact them on three separate occasions to voice my issues with the doll, I received NO reply. So sadly, I am done with them.

I know there are fixes for the Dagmar doll, but I also understand those fixes are temporary. The problem lies in he joint design and the only way to properly fix the joints is to replace them with something more reliable. I feel that is too much work since eventually all the joints are going to need the repair. I have had since been on the lookout for a suitable replacement for Eryka, but sadly, none come close in regards to the silky smooth skin she has and the nice silicone head. The closest I have come is Textile Dolls in Europe. However, the skin is different and the heads are hard plastic. The upside is that the skeleton is good as my friend above also has a doll from Textile Doll for two years now with no joint issues.

Anyway, I have explained my problems several times and in several places here for those interested in Happy Dolls and the Dagmar doll in particular. It is very much a mixed bag with the doll and for those that are not into posing the doll and mainly want to use her for cuddling and sex should be fine. But I have made a considerable clothing investment for Eryka because I use her for photography as well. So the fact that I cannot pose her arms the way I want is very disheartening. So now I am just very careful about her legs. But I know it is a matter of time before she ends up like my friend's doll. So I am not happy about thinking about that. So I am just keeping my ear to the ground to see if another light weight, possibly fabric doll, comes up.

I was thinking about getting a DS Ex-Lite just for photography purposes since they were good looking dolls, but not good for sex. However, even on a closeout sale, the DS-Lite cost $399 + another $300 for shipping. I felt that latter figure to be ridiculous and thus was not going to spend $700 for a sex doll that I couldn't have sex with. So that was out the window.

Finding a doll of a good size that would fit into Eryka's clothes has proved to be a challenge. TPE and Silicone dolls are just too heavy and too expensive. The closest I came here was a small 4'11" 6YE TPE doll. She fell in below 60lbs. BUT still at a higher price of $1700. I am looking below $1200 and still prefer fabric.

At anyrate, that is what is going on with me now. I will be posting some new pictures of Eryka soon.

Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe through these difficult times.

D

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"But I have made a considerable clothing investment for Eryka because I use her for photography as well. So the fact that I cannot pose her arms the way I want is very disheartening."

Here here. I retired Cammy because she's just no good for posing and pictures anymore cause she's basically a human size wagdoll at this point. Even having sex with her was starting to be strange- her legs and arms flop around too much and were rather disturbing to say the least.
Overall, Happy Dolls' Damgar was a bitter sweet experience, cause when Dagmar was "healthy" she was SOOO amazingly good.

Glad to hear you now have a house and your own space- that'll make spending time with Eryka.

As far as Textile goes, yeah, no issue with the joints- even all the toe and finger nails are still attached. The hard plastic head is definitely an issue, but other than that, the guy sure knows his art lol.
>>
Meet my girls: