www.beautiful-dolls.com

Questions about torso doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
dolloman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Questions about torso doll

Post by dolloman »

Hi, I would like to buy a torso doll like this : https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... c1mcna1761 but some time later. I have few questions about torso doll :

- How can't we choose the boob's size ? Is that only a standart size or what ? So we can't choose the most important thing ? :x
- Is it better a built-in vagina or insert ? Can we change the inserts ? There is no mention that we can buy only inserts on the website or I didn't find this option ?? Maybe we receive several inserts with the chosen doll ?
- I suppose that the chosen head will have the same color that the body have 8)
- Can we buy several heads and change the head if we want or is it impossible ? Does it work only for the wigs :!:
- On the pictures we can't see the openings (only vagina and maybe mouth) but it is mentionned that torso have Mouth,Vagina and Anal openings in the text... I would like to have some proofs of that please.
- The packaging : what are the exact measures of the flight case please ? Is the flight case adapted to the size of each doll or is it a standardized packaging ? I would like to put it under my bed if possible, maybe I should buy an enough high bed to hide it in the future :oops:

Thank you in advance for your response,

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about torso doll

Post by Tomoe »

dolloman wrote:Hi, I would like to buy a torso doll like this : https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... c1mcna1761 but some time later. I have few questions about torso doll :

- How can't we choose the boob's size ? Is that only a standart size or what ? So we can't choose the most important thing ? :x
- Is it better a built-in vagina or insert ? Can we change the inserts ? There is no mention that we can buy only inserts on the website or I didn't find this option ?? Maybe we receive several inserts with the chosen doll ?
- I suppose that the chosen head will have the same color that the body have 8)
- Can we buy several heads and change the head if we want or is it impossible ? Does it work only for the wigs :!:
- On the pictures we can't see the openings (only vagina and maybe mouth) but it is mentionned that torso have Mouth,Vagina and Anal openings in the text... I would like to have some proofs of that please.
- The packaging : what are the exact measures of the flight case please ? Is the flight case adapted to the size of each doll or is it a standardized packaging ? I would like to put it under my bed if possible, maybe I should buy an enough high bed to hide it in the future :oops:

Thank you in advance for your response,
1) Because the dolls are cast in molds. A different breast size would require an entirely new mold. You can however choose a different torso. There are ones with different breast sizes.

2) A subject of much discussion here on this forum, and preference varies a great deal. Some prefer the added realism of built-in, some the convenience and ease of cleaning of inserts. I'm in the latter camp. But a torso is easier to move around and clean than a full doll.
2b) Yes you can change the inserts, and you can request extras when buying (at an added cost of around $20 each I would guess).

3) yes

4) You can

5) Can't give you proof, but they do

6) can't help you with that.

If you want answers directly from Beautiful Dolls you should just write them at beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com I'm sure they check their mail more often than this forum.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

dolloman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolloman »

Thank you for your answer,

So we can buy more heads and change it when we want that's cool 8)

For the openings I worried mostly about the mouth because since some heads have their mouth closed on the pictures I don't know if they all have the mouth opening...

Also I found an other torso doll here https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... ts_id=1064 with less options and a little more expensive but there is no description displayed on the screen so we can't compare with the other torso doll aka HOOVER previously linked :whistle:

But thank you for the tip I think I'll email Beautiful Dolls directly it will be easier :)

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I believe this Torso is manufactured by Dollhouse 168 it is TPE and has solid breasts, you may be able to get hollow, she is commonly sold with the KOI head, there is a video on You Tube of this doll, I was very impressed with the video of this dolls softness, bendability etc. oh yeah fixed vagina, Boobs on this Doll are same size everywhere seen sold, different Dollhouse 168 heads may fit this Torso.... :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS