exdollofficial.com

Exdoll experimental sale

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

roninfiertze

Re: Exdoll experimental sale

Post by roninfiertze »

Jimbofod wrote:Here in the US, the options are the most limited. Some of these limitations seem to be to avoid running into legal issues (e.g. no 145- or mini dolls for the US), but the US site doesn't even offer accessories like wigs and clothing sets for large dolls, things that should not be at all objectionable. I may not opt for this head, but I'm sure some would, and I hope they get the option.
There are no illegal dolls in the United States, regardless of size or apparent age etc. No reason for manufacturers/vendors to filter products on their own U.S. sites for legality unless they fear eventual illegality and proactively censor themselves and their own products, which is just silly if that's the case.

That would be like if Chevy stopped advertising the Corvette in the U.S. because they feared someday the U.S. might make cars that go over 180mph illegal to own.

TDF itself has rules around this because they operate outside the US, where such dolls can be illegal.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

roninfiertze wrote: TDF itself has rules around this because they operate outside the US, where such dolls can be illegal.
I did not know they were outside the U.S. I'm assuming somewhere in the U.K then?
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Jimbofod I spoke to John of Ds Dolls and he confirmed that this head can be shipped to the united states.
Well, that's good to hear, though unless US buyers are seeing this on TDF or looking at the Ex doll site, they would never know about it.

With regard to illegalities, I'm no expert, but it's possible that some individual states have restrictive laws, so they just don't bother parsing that out for the US site and play it safe. Given how culturally people might freak out about it here, it might just be wise to play a little safe and avoid trouble. Whether smaller dolls can be ordered by request from DS to the US, I don't know. I think all the 145 cm dolls were not on there for some period of time, perhaps partly for this reason? Maybe some vendors have a way around it also. I'm just pointing out the relative difference in the US web site.

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

AhMyDolless wrote:I did not know they were outside the U.S. I'm assuming somewhere in the U.K then?
Canada rings a bell as something I heard here once... If not it could just be because they "operate" as in have a presence with members there they want to protect from legal harm. I suppose if a country has laws against such dolls and you have internet history of seeing such dolls that could be considered bad by the local government, regardless of where the site was hosted.
Jimbofod wrote:With regard to illegalities, I'm no expert, but it's possible that some individual states have restrictive laws, so they just don't bother parsing that out for the US site and play it safe. Given how culturally people might freak out about it here, it might just be wise to play a little safe and avoid trouble. Whether smaller dolls can be ordered by request from DS to the US, I don't know. I think all the 145 cm dolls were not on there for some period of time, perhaps partly for this reason? Maybe some vendors have a way around it also. I'm just pointing out the relative difference in the US web site.
It is an odd difference, yes. I've done a lot of research on the topic because regardless of who buys them, the notion of a piece of plastic being made illegal because it offends someone troubles me quite a bit.

In the course of all my reading I have never come across an instance of a state law saying such dolls are illegal, only one act being pushed currently by the House to pass a law which is in review by the Senate.

The only instances in the US where this currently becomes a problem involve people who import such dolls and also are in possession of illegal images or have a history of such, which I absolutely agree is terrible.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

After a day or two, I've decided I do like it and would definitely own this face on a 145. It would be really cool if they would do custom skin tones for her and the body though. She has the kind of look that I'd want more as art/for fun than sex. She does seem to have a lot of character. If you could get her in a red skin colour or light blue/purple it would be perfect.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Agent D wrote:Hmmm. I like Anime, and I like elves. But something about her seems 'off'. I'm not sure what it is but I think her facial details are mabey too realistic (and young). In other words the mouth and nose seem too realistic, even though they are set really low on her face. So (to me) she seems kind of like an awkward mashup of elf and anime. Not to mention, her hair and clothing aren't helping. She needs an 'Elf' outfit and longer flowing hair. The critical component would also be a 'standing' photo, or seated with legs outstretched. She should have somewhat thin legs which are disproportionately long. You're buying a 'package' not just a face, so I would want to see how all the elements fit together. As is - she has solid features individually (albeit too young), and together they miss the mark for me. But fine tuned with even just outfit, hair and some fantasy make-up, and it might come together.
On the contrary, I think a doll the more realistic the better. In this particular case a concession can be made to the face because it reflects a fantasy character, but some users we have been promoting more realism in general. The legs of most models are already longer than normal, and precisely what we want is to make the proportions of the body as it should be a real woman.
So you already have an exaggeratedly long legs in this doll, I assure you. We do NOT want longer legs.
woman figure thighs and calves stretched - proportions.jpg
woman figure thighs and calves stretched - proportions.jpg (442.94 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
And on the other hand for future dolls, I'm hoping that one day a quality manufacturer of quality like DS-Dolls make a doll based on "lifecasting".
lifecasting.png
lifecasting.png (213.32 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
Nevertheless, original and fantasy ideas are always welcome outside of realism. But even so I always insist that most dolls should be more like real women, which is ultimately their original purpose.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I'm sure she has a market .. but she's not for me.
Bauta wrote:On the contrary, I think a doll the more realistic the better. In this particular case a concession can be made to the face because it reflects a fantasy character, but some users we have been promoting more realism in general. The legs of most models are already longer than normal, and precisely what we want is to make the proportions of the body as it should be a real woman.
So you already have an exaggeratedly long legs in this doll, I assure you. We do NOT want longer legs.
I don't agree - I think you should start with reality .. yes .. but then you can make it a TAD better (that's that a "model" is). Pushing the legs an inch or reducing the waist two inches isn't a bad thing. JUST DON'T OVERDO IT. When the proportions get out of whack, it enters the Uncanny Valley. For instance .. this doll is getting there (into the valley) for me.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

So cute 8O

Too bad i don't have a body to put on it :cry:

ChrispinChrispian

Post by ChrispinChrispian »

Bauta wrote: And on the other hand for future dolls, I'm hoping that one day a quality manufacturer of quality like DS-Dolls make a doll based on "lifecasting".
lifecasting.png
Life casting is probably a bad idea, dolls don't have the underlying structure to change shape in different positions to make the extra bulk of a woman look natural. The idealized "more human than human" https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dwnkv is still the best route.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

ChrispinChrispian wrote:
Bauta wrote: And on the other hand for future dolls, I'm hoping that one day a quality manufacturer of quality like DS-Dolls make a doll based on "lifecasting".
The attachment lifecasting.png is no longer available
Life casting is probably a bad idea, dolls don't have the underlying structure to change shape in different positions to make the extra bulk of a woman look natural. The idealized "more human than human" https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dwnkv is still the best route.
If possible, the structure of a realistic slim woman does not have to pose any problem to create a doll from the mold of a real woman, or even mixing modeled parts of several women in order to create a unique doll that possesses the Best of every woman.

Next I show a message that I wrote in another thread and you will realize that if something like this is done (well done), the difference between a doll modeled after the mold of a real woman, in compared to a sculpted doll inspired only by the concept of a woman, it's a huge difference. The feeling would be very different. Believe me, once you check it in person, you would not want anything below those standards once you checked the level of detail.
Bauta wrote:Observe the details in the following video from minute 2:34, is impressive.
Is something macabre to see the doll without arms or head of that form uncorked at the ends, I do not know for what purpose they made the mold, but the details of the skin look so real...
Below you can see an image of the video put on pause where you can see the detail of the texture of the skin on the breasts and torso, just think of a full body doll with these details. :scrambleup:
real textured.jpg
real textured.jpg (89.18 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
VERY VERY VERY STIMULATING! :Fade-color

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

The cute smile with the puffy cheeks is adorable... but the eyes are a tad too large, if they were a bit smaller even a tiny bit more I'd think it'd be a great buy.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Awwwww ... how cute ... and a bit creepy ... in a cute way. I'd like to know and see more of this lil anime inspired sweetheart. To be honest, she'd be welcome in my household! I hope that DS doesn't discontinue her before I am ready to adopt.
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Rodrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rodrik »

After thinking about it I wouldn’t mind adding her to my collection! But I would wish they had color options in grey, blue and/ or green.

threelegs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

There is a way to do Manga looking faces. But, this one to me looks freaky and unattractive.

I like the way the original BoyToy pulled it off. And there is a doll from some company I cannot think of right now that does what is essentially a manga head replica.

Rodrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rodrik »

threelegs wrote:I like the way the original BoyToy pulled it off. And there is a doll from some company I cannot think of right now that does what is essentially a manga head replica.
If you can remember please let us know!

INFORMATIONS