exdollofficial.com

new doll owner

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: new doll owner

Post by kennydoll »

Image some pics hope you like them

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nice pics for sure.
This must be a real advantage of the EX-lite as most people would not dare to put their dolls into that sort of clothing even for "just" a photo shoot due to the staining paranoia.
Thanks very much for sharing, she looks great.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

mi6c wrote:Nice pics for sure.
This must be a real advantage of the EX-lite as most people would not dare to put their dolls into that sort of clothing even for "just" a photo shoot due to the staining paranoia.
Thanks very much for sharing, she looks great.

All the best.
I a bit disagree with this. Sure there are clothes that causes stain but it can be prevented by many factors.

If a dark clothes is overly used and a year old, chances her, the extra bleed is already washed out.
Next one would be wearing a sort of body underwear cloth preffered either transparent like stocking or white clothing beneath to protect the stain.
Another I noticed... (Base on my experience) I had stains when it's summer due to the heat increasing the bleed. This is prevented on cold weather or temp like my room with 24/7 airconditioned to preserve my dolls prestine.

I have use multicolored, black socks, black clothes, etc. never had any stains since I play the factors right.

The paranoia existed because people don't understand how each clothes or new ones bleed to the doll if not protected properly.

(Sorry if English is bad. :( )

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

Hi none of her clothing have stained or marked her all her tops are lycra back zip leatards which are colour fast and even her outfits that are not have never stained her

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:Hi none of her clothing have stained or marked her all her tops are lycra back zip leatards which are colour fast and even her outfits that are not have never stained her
Of course, she can't get stained. She's not silicone but more of a foam plastic like. That's why mi6c mentioned that you're lucky to wear a tight dark clothes worry free of stains. Usually, to get pass the stain on silicone dolls, one requires to wear an under garment protection and of course, the vinegar technique to remove the bleeds.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

hi i have had her for about six months and all her joints and movements are really good.you can put her arms up or her leg and she will stay in that position till i move her.after being married twice (a ten year and a eight year stretch)
she is the best thing that has ever happened to me,and the best purchase i ever made

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:hi i have had her for about six months and all her joints and movements are really good.you can put her arms up or her leg and she will stay in that position till i move her.after being married twice (a ten year and a eight year stretch)
she is the best thing that has ever happened to me,and the best purchase i ever made
That is great to hear. You had kept her safe for Six Months means your relation with her is strong despite of being married. You proved that you can have a doll and a wife together at this. xD

Don't get sloppy now, the title indicates new doll owner yet you had her for a long time. Well it wasn't tad bad to asked for tips. Let me know if you have troubles or aid needed.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

I know this is an older thread, but I have a question. How is the ExLite for kissing?

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

MannyCan wrote:Harem - what model doll is that?
It is a DS Doll ExLite. It is a polyurethane foam doll. Very light at only 9kg and it is cheap too. DS sells them for $400 US.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

No I'm not talking about kennydoll's EX-Lite, I'm asking about Harem's Thera in the first page of the post.
What kind of body is Thera?

Thanks,
MC

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

MannyCan wrote:No I'm not talking about kennydoll's EX-Lite, I'm asking about Harem's Thera in the first page of the post.
What kind of body is Thera?

Thanks,
MC
Hmmmmm, I think she is a DS-163+ body as I recall being very interested in Thera and I was mainly looking at the DS-163 (non plus) version. I know I liked the legs of that body and the ExLite is based off that body. It is the 'supermodel' or beauty type body.

I am not sure if Harem is away now, I asked him some questions in other threads and didn't get a response as of yet. Usually he responds quickly so my guess is that he is away.

INFORMATIONS