exdollofficial.com

New Ex-Lite to the forum

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Ex-Lite to the forum

Post by Forester18 »

Hello, had a big box dropped on my doorstep this afternoon. This is my first doll and so far very pleased with her. I would post photos but can't figure out how it's done.

First impressions:

I was a bit taken back how hard her head/face is, I was honestly expecting it to be more like the body softness. Appearance is great having read so much about the ex-lite here before I ordered it I wasn't at all disappointed. I haven't installed the yellow spacer sticks anywhere as I am going to find some flexible hose to use in it's place. The body is very stiff I assume this will become easier to adjust as time goes on. I bought some clothing for her that was women's small and they fit perfectly (big thank you to those who listed the clothing sizes in their posts). She is a wonderful realistic height with legs that go on forever. I have never been with a Chinese Lady before but if they are built like this I have certainly missed out.

I ordered "B" inserts (two for one special going on now) and was a bit perplexed as to why it didn't fit until I read a post here saying it was too big. I started a small tare trying to install it but had enough good sense to stop trying before I did any real damage. I ordered the "B" insert because the insert they ship with is not matched to the ex-lite in appearance and personally I think it makes it look like she is squeezing out a alien.

I modified the insert and it fits wonderfully now, this was not the first modification I thought I would be doing but as they say "best laid plans of mice and men". I have a idea for a limb removal tool that I will test then post here once I get the tubing to replace the yellow sticks.

On the subject of inserts the one that is standard now (the alien head poking out one) with just a bit of exploring would most likely have been too tight. The "B" insert is much wider inside and once modified fits perfectly. I found that the air pillow packing that amazon uses make wonderful insert wrappers just cut the top off at the heat seal place the insert inside and wrap the excess around the insert. I will post photos when someone let's me know how.

I am looking forward to this evening to see for myself the problem or lack there of with the ability of the ex-lite being a real sex doll as opposed to a manikin.

I would like to offer a big thank you to all the members here that have posted about the ex-lite specifically and those who posted in general this forum is a great source of information and humour combined. I never thought I would be a doll owner but am glad there are so many others and that they are will to share their experiences made buying my doll all that much easier.

Cheers for now
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

hienmen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New Ex-Lite to the forum

Post by hienmen »

I was thinking about getting one of these so I'm happy to hear your first impression was good. I'm having a hard time figuring out the best place to purchase it from though as the sites I found have it listed a lot more expensive than it's supposed to be... could I ask from where you got yours (and how the service/shipping was)?

Thanks!

Fane

Post by Fane »

Hi Forester18 congratz on having the impressive EX-lite doll!
After yr 5th approved post here you will be granted the ability to post pictures if you like, according to the forum policy :)
Had a good laugh with yr alien poking out description XD

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Forester!

I wish you many many cuddles!~^^
What is her name?

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I'm so glad someone else posed on the Ex Lite. I'm considering ordering one myself to be the wife of my man doll. I hope you do get to make many photos as there simply are not enough and she does look amazing, very classy!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you have a look at my assembly instructions for the Lite viewtopic.php?f=143&t=83371 see the way in which cutting the yellow sticks to half or two thirds brings the tension of the attaching joints right so that the limbs hold but can be taken off when you want.

Violette - I'm sure your man will enjoy such a lady.

Best wishes

Harem

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Hienmen

I got mine from Dsdolls.us site. It as $399 plus shipping with bonus second closed eyes head. Service was excellant I was corresponding with John there. Total time from order being placed to her showing up on my doorstep as 15 days (would have been shorter by about 2 days if I had used paypal for payment). John as very helpfull in answering questions the Ex-Lite package really doesn't have options but I requested no pubic hair and they where accomodating.
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Fane and Taeyeon

Thank you both for your well wishes. Thanks for the information Fane I'll hold off posting pics untill I get my 5th post and loose my rookie stripes lol. Taeyeon I have not named her so to speak but since I do not actually know anyone named Kayla just might stick assuming Kayla doesn't object she is still jet lagged from her half way around the trip.

Cheers
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Forester18.. welcome, and congrats on your decision to sponsor a cute doll. I always liked the name Kayla. :)

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Violette

Yes the Ex-lites do seem to be very photogenic I personally love the work Gdy67 does viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84102. I see there is a used one up for sale now in the buy and sell forum I'm sure she would love to be a wife doll

cheers
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Congratulations! I, too, loved your description of "an alien head poking out..."

I'm fascinated by this model of doll and have really enjoyed seeing her in photos and hearing others talk about their experiences with her. I have toyed with possibly adding one to our family but my biggest worry is the 3 digit summer heat that has now descended on Arizona. I'm not sure how well she would fare getting to me, especially this time of year... She would NOT have to worry about me taking her outside in that for photos as this time of year I hate to go outside unless I have to myself!

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Harem

I have been meaning to post on your excellent and educational posts by Cloe and Thera both helped me a great deal in deciding to get a doll in the first place. Thera's Ex-Lite post being both entertaining and informational especially. I wanted to use a softer material from a mechanical stand point I happen to be in a situation where I cannot have a doll out in the open. My reasoning for looking for a substitute is I wish to lesson the strain on the plastic connectors as I want to preserve my doll as long as possible. The softer spacer will allow the connector to spread the bending of the connector over a greater distance instead of having it focussed at the end of the yellow stick. I realise this might be a moot point but I feel having a customizable softer mount is better for reducing fatigue in the plastic.

Thanks for all your post I enjoyed reading so many

Cheers
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Seattle

Thank you, I am enjoying having her around and I think Kayla will stick
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Hollywu

I don't think you have to worry in the slightest just in the few days I have had her the ex-lite isn't as fragile as some would make her seem. I would be more concerned in a humid climate but as long as she isn't in a open widow where direct sunlight might be a factor I"m sure both you and her would be absolutely fine

Cheers
Kayla Ds Ex-lite

Forester18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forester18 »

Hello Looks like I have passed the security clearance test so let's try a picture post (crossing fingers).

I hope these come out I only have camera in my phone

Tee Shirt womens size small
Panties womens size small
Boots US size 5
Attachments
Big present box
Big present box
IMG_20180507_160332542.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3921 times
My first look
My first look
IMG_20180507_160446992.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3921 times
What was in the box