exdollofficial.com

Meet Ayu (New EX-Lite)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Corran Fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Meet Ayu (New EX-Lite)

Post by Corran Fox »

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and owning a doll. She arrived today and I am very happy with my purchase. There are a lot of posts about EX-Lite dolls and their unboxing. However, I am currently living in Japan and ordered mine from arte tokio (the DS Doll vendor in Japan), so I thought I would post some differences that I noticed compared to others (among other things). First, the entire process (order to door) took only 4 days. About half the time was waiting for payment to clear (bank transfer). I have noticed how long order take in other countries and was surprised when they told me that she would be shipped in 2 days once they received payment. Also, The shipping cost was also negligible compared to when I looked at prices in the US (~$40). In typical Japanese fashion, I was emailed after every step of the process was completed. Third, I am not sure which insert the dolls typically come with but mine came with type S or R (not sure which as Japan does use the same names). Everything else seems about the same as what others have said (pins for legs a bit too long, tape for the head works perfect, etc.). If you have any questions about dolls in Japan, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, it will not be to hard to find out.

Her name is Ayu (I did buy her in Japan after all :D )
(photos once I am able)

I want to say thank you all for the forum. It helped my learn about dolls and feel confident I knew what for and where to look when I went looking to buy. So from all us lurkers out there, thanks.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Ayu (New EX-Lite)

Post by Rari »

Congratulations! From seeing some of the terrific photos, they look like wonderful dolls. That's great that you got her so soon.

Once you make 3 more posts you should be able to add photos.

Have fun!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! CONGRATULATIONS!

THe EX Lite is a gem of a doll and a real inspiration. Great fun

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Corran Fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corran Fox »

haremlover wrote:Hi! CONGRATULATIONS!

THe EX Lite is a gem of a doll and a real inspiration. Great fun

Best wishes

Harem
Yes it is, I was a bit worried about what some have written about it, but when she arrived that all went out the window. The joints are noticeable but they do not bother me; you cant even see them in the dark :P. She is easy to move and every contour of her body is great.

haremlover - your unboxing guide was very helpful and entertaining to read, thanks

Corran Fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corran Fox »

Here are some unboxing photos
Attachments
20180524_162850.jpg
20180524_162850.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2072 times
20180524_162124.jpg
20180524_162124.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2072 times
20180524_161803.jpg
20180524_161803.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2072 times
Internal box also in great condition
Internal box also in great condition
20180524_161130.jpg (1018.92 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
box shipped in perfect condition
box shipped in perfect condition
20180524_161012.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2072 times

Corran Fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corran Fox »

and here she is in her first outfit. Who would blame her for wanting to do some exercises and stretches after being in that box for so long.
20180524_173824.jpg
20180524_173824.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
20180524_173907.jpg
20180524_173907.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2067 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I'm happy with my Ex-Lite except maybe for the smell that seems to never go away. I have a silicone head #200 ordered for her and I have supper glued her gaping joints together so you don't see them anymore. I only wish she had a pair of double D's instead of smaller C's. I just sold my DS 167 Evo because she was just too heavy for me. Enjoy.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

genesis218 wrote:I'm happy with my Ex-Lite except maybe for the smell that seems to never go away. I have a silicone head #200 ordered for her and I have supper glued her gaping joints together so you don't see them anymore. I only wish she had a pair of double D's instead of smaller C's. I just sold my DS 167 Evo because she was just too heavy for me. Enjoy.
How about posting some picks of those glued joints. Always wondered if that was possible. Any ideas on reducing the wrinkles and seam lines?

Corran Fox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corran Fox »

genesis218 wrote:I'm happy with my Ex-Lite except maybe for the smell that seems to never go away. I have a silicone head #200 ordered for her and I have supper glued her gaping joints together so you don't see them anymore. I only wish she had a pair of double D's instead of smaller C's. I just sold my DS 167 Evo because she was just too heavy for me. Enjoy.
I was wondering about the smell. I guess I cant simply wait for it to go away. If other DS heads fit the EX-Lite that would be a great benefit and give the doll some "customization". Personally i don't mind the C's. I would also like to see pictures of the glued joints. I want to be a able to disassemble her if need be bu some gluing might make the gaps less noticeable without interfering with the joints too much.

Does anyone else have a difficult time removing the legs? I keep feeling like I am going to rip the foam from the plastic when I try (so i have stopped trying).

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your new girl she is very lovely and hope to see more of her!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Corran!

Ayu is a beautiful name!
She really seems ready for some yoga with that purple top on!
Very pretty!

Please say hello to Ayu from me!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Welcome to the Ex Lite club!

G

INFORMATIONS