exdollofficial.com

Advice with detached right hip

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Advice with detached right hip

Post by haremlover »

Just ask Steven and John at DS and they will walk you through what you need to do.

They treat their dolls as their daughters and don't like to see any in pain for too long.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

chewy wrote:After steeling my resolve with a shot of brandy, i finally cut open my lovely and got to where the joint is broke

I tried removing the part by turning all the bolts I can reach counter clockwise, but my arms are too weak to loosen any of the nuts.

Argh..... this is going to be a much longer struggle than I expected. But there is no turning back now.

I guess I need to do some weight training before I try again.

Dah!! This hurts me just looking at it..
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS respond:
if his doll skeleton is broken, we will offer free parts for replacement.
we will try our best to help him.
if he purchased the doll in last 12 months, all the repair parts are shipping free
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

chewy

Post by chewy »

John is sending me a new hip replacement for free. He said he would send me the adhesives for free too but apparently it is not allowed under current security concerns. Come on people, the world needs more dolls and less bombs.

I managed to remove the U-shaped piece out, perhaps an engineer can explain how this happened

still need to remove the other piece

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

chewy,
You will first have to loosen and remove the bearing at the red arrow. This will allow you to remove the broken pin/bearing assembly. The blue arrow shows that this bearing surface is threaded into the hip tubing. The green arrow points to the nut on the top of the pin that broke off, which adjusts the rotation resistance of the leg. The pin is tapered, so the tighter you make the nut, the more resistance in leg rotation. You will need to cut higher up the hip to reach this nut when installing the new parts. I highly recommend you do NOT glue the silicone until you have throughly tested the joint tightness. You can use cling film to hold the silicone temporarily. I would give it a few days of testing, as you don’t want to have to cut her open again to re-adjust the bolt tension.
Best of luck and keep us informed.
Jiayi
C8C887BF-879F-49E6-888B-2AFF768F8790.jpeg
C8C887BF-879F-49E6-888B-2AFF768F8790.jpeg (373.68 KiB) Viewed 1103 times

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

It looks like a broken weld to me
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Yes, the weldment around the pin is very thin. I re-welded mine with a heavier bead of weld. There was plenty of room for it, so I am not sure why they didn’t put on a heavier bead as well. The right hip broke on mine. That leg was always harder to move then the left leg.
The amount of leverage the leg can exert on that weld point is tremendous. You should always make sure the leg is aligned correctly before bending it at the hip. It’s easy to tell it is straight by bending the leg at the knee and rotating the leg so the knee joint and knee is clearly facing forward. This will eliminate any side forces on the weld and allow the pivot bolt to move properly.
Attachments
57FC1B3D-B52D-4475-BC96-60A52723E52D.png
57FC1B3D-B52D-4475-BC96-60A52723E52D.png (11.6 MiB) Viewed 1074 times

chewy

Post by chewy »

After working out for a few days and eating a lot of protein,
I was able to find a heavier wrench in the garage and finally remove the other end.

Because I had no problem with my 161 Kayla (who is flourishing with Lika now) for 3 years, I am thinking if 163 dolls are more vulnerable due to her
longer legs.

I wonder if I can find a shop to weld this back for me, John is sending me a new replacement for free. But it would be nice to have a back up piece.
Better yet, a stronger piece with wider weld points.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Ask around. Depending on where you live shouldn't be too hard to find a shop. Pretty simple job really.

chewy

Post by chewy »

So about 1 week later, I found this huge box waiting for me at home:

It was huge and heavy, thank heavens Trump's tariffs has hit everyone else but China. Everything was speedy and free.
Thank you very much John and DS Doll.

looks like John send me the whole spine and hip assembly. (uh dont tell me I might need it later.)
I am happy I have a spare, because I worry about her other hip, though it seems okay for now.

TO BE CONTINUED........

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Great news chewy. Customer service at DS is great. :)
Just take the nut off the top of the tapered pin and tap it out of the nylon sleeve. Most any shop can weld it. Just tell them your working on a robot. LOL

chewy

Post by chewy »

Hi Jiayi,

Your advice was most helpful. After installing and removing the joints several times I think I have found a level
of tightness I wanted. There was a squeaking sound I could not get rid of, but later I realized the foams are pretty good so at sound proofing.

Patching her back up was quite messy.

I used way too much Permatex than I should and now this whole area wrinkles when under compression.
Still, I am happy with the result so far. I only hope her other hip will not break like this one.
Planning on washing her up, put her in some fresh cloths for a post op photo this weekend.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't know. Kind of looks more natural now. I'd imagine a little powder would take care of the shine. Nice job. :thumbs_up:

chewy

Post by chewy »

She has finally checked out of the surgery ward!
I like to thank everyone that helped me thru those very dark and despairing days.
It was a very long but satisfying journey.
And now I think I am attached to this doll more than ever.
Never tired of gawking at her. Most stunning.

Special thanks to Jiayi and Haremlover, and of course John at DollSweet/Exdoll.
This wraps up my report. Thank you and have a wonderful day

INFORMATIONS