exdollofficial.com

DS 167 Evo. First doll, First impressions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kelfin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DS 167 Evo. First doll, First impressions

Post by kelfin »

Hello. I recently acquired my first doll and wanted to share some of my initial thoughts and discoveries for anyone who my find this information helpful.

Before i made the commitment, i had been researching love dolls of all kinds for about 6 months, so i have acquired great deal of knowledge regarding brands, vendors, materials, maintenance, etc, thanks to this site, and many vendor sites, but i'm sure there is much more to learn, so if anyone has any advice for a first time doll owner, i'd like to hear it.

When i first laid eyes upon the DS 167 Evo, early in my research, i knew i wanted that doll, but was discouraged by the $3-4k price tag, especially since it would be my first. I was looking for dolls that were more realistic in proportions and this one seem to fit that desire in every way. I turned my attentions to less expensive TPE dolls that appeared to meet my requirements, like the WM 163 C, and some of the Doll4Ever models.

As luck would have it, some months later, another forum user posted the exact doll i desired for a great deal in the TDF Sales section. That post prompted me to join the forum, after which i contacted the seller and the deal was complete.

Shipping did not go well, even though it was within the continental US. The doll appeared to have spent some time on her feet in shipping, even though the box is clearly labeled fragile with an arrow indicating how it should lay. It also appeared to have been upside down for a time because the neck was a bit messed up.

I made a post about how i repaired the feet in the DS Repair and Maintenance forum here:
viewtopic.php?f=183&t=101432

I did not make a post about the neck, but it turned out the very top joint in the neck had been jammed into an angle. I was unable to force it back straight due to the awkward leverage in the area, so i had to cut into the back of the neck to loosen and reset the bolt.

There were also various other small nicks and cuts on the doll that I've been able to easily repair with Permatex Flowable Silicone and Permatex RTX Silicone, that i was able to pick up locally at the nearest Auto Zone.

I had read about the anus orifice being a weak point on DS dolls, and this one is no exception. I received the doll with a small tear in the anus, which was clearly pictured by the seller, so i knew of it before hand. I was able to easily repair and reinforce the tear with RTX silicone and it seems to be holding up well. I plan to reinforce the rest of the anus by adding a small layer of RTX silicone around the inside of the opening. I don't plan on using this orifice for intercourse so wear and tear here should be minimal for me, just stretching from opening the legs wide.

Even with the shipping damage and required repairs, still feel like i got a great deal on this doll, especially as a first.

Thoughts and Observations:

Aesthetically, she is a beautiful work of art. I was going for realism and hit the nail on the head. I'm impressed by how much she can convince my lizard brain the she is a real woman. I frequently find my self staring into her face and caressing her hair.

Maintenance is pretty simple, though i had read that this is the case for silicone dolls as opposed to TPE. Out of the box, the skin was tacky and picked up just about all the little debris and hairs it came in contact with. I gave her a bath, and powder and all was good. If the skin starts to get tacky in places, i just powder it a little and good to go. I'll probably bath her once a week, or two weeks, which will be simpler once i work out a hanging solution for the shower.

The weight is not too bad for me. I haven't weighed her myself, but according to the manufacturer, she should be around 70 lbs. This is a bit less than half my current body weight. I'm still fairly fit, so moving her around the house isn't to much of a strain.

She has tight joints, which i am not a fan of. The seller made this clear in the post, so i knew what i was getting joint wise. I had read that tight joints are not great for sexy time or cuddling, to which i must agree. In fact, i get more exhausted getting her into some positions that i do carrying her around the house. It also seems to me that moving tight joints can contribute to more wear and tear on the silicone is sensitive areas, like the hands. I've been spending time moving her joints carefully around their range of motion, hoping to loosen them up over time, and it seems to be getting better, but it's unclear is the joints are loosening, or if I'm just getting used to moving them. The rotating joints seems to be getting easier to move faster than the hinged joints.

Sex is pretty good, close enough to a real woman that I'm definitely satisfied. I had read and was aware that DS dolls do not necessarily excel in the sex department as well as some other dolls. The vagina is pretty tight, almost to much so for me. I believe i would be considered average in the manhood department, but i have to use A LOT of lube, water based of course for silicone, and spread the legs very wide to get a comfortable experience. The coloring of the vagina is also wearing off pretty quickly, as i expected. Maybe the lube i have is just not that great. I picked up some Astroglide today to try out. If anyone has any suggestions for a good lube for silicone dolls, please let me know.

I'll probably get another doll, with loose joints, more suited for sex later this year or next. Sanhui is looking pretty good, in the moderate price range, from what I've researched.

She is fairly anatomically correct in the orifices, closer than a lot of other manufacturers I've seen. This was also a big factor in my search for a doll. The vagina could be a tad bit lower, but the doll is constructed in such a way that she is easy to penetrate from behind, especially if you arch the back a good deal.

One thing i don't see a lot of comments on regarding sex with dolls, is the sound. The amount of squishy noise during intercourse, i found a bit distracting, but maybe it's just a result of the lube, or not using enough of it.

Clean up is a bit of a chore, as i was well aware of for fixed vagina dolls. Currently, i sit her on the toilet, douche out as much as a can, then get the rest with a thin rag wrapped around my finger. I then open her legs wide and stick an air mattress inflator (that i just happened to have lying around) up her for a while to dry her out. I got some condoms today to try that approach, though I'm not sure how it will go since the vagina is so tight already. Is there any danger in leaving water based lube in the vagina consistently, to cut down on prep and clean up time? I've read that some lubes may have ingredients that can spoil, but I'm unclear on which, so if anyone has any input on this matter I'd love to hear it.

I'll probably stick with silicone for future doll acquisitions. It may be more expensive, but from my research it seems to be more durable, lasts longer, is easier to repair, and requires less maintenance than TPE, tough i also hear TPE feels better for sex, and also has more lube options available, so it may be a toss up for some folks. I really love how silicone absorbs body heat. The vagina will warm up nicely just form the heat of your member alone.

This turned out to be way longer that i intended, but i hope some folks find these observations helpful.

TLDR; I got a great deal on a DS 167 Evo for a first doll, had to fix it up a bit, turned out awesome and i think it's great.
Attachments
Capture8.PNG
Capture8.PNG (661.65 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture9.PNG
Capture9.PNG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture10.PNG
Capture10.PNG (885.51 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture11.PNG
Capture11.PNG (1008.15 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture12.PNG
Capture12.PNG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture13.PNG
Capture13.PNG (834.03 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture14.PNG
Capture14.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture15.PNG
Capture15.PNG (917.9 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
Capture16.PNG
Capture16.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 6645 times

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS 167 Evo. First doll, First impressions

Post by Peonyou101 »

Congrats Kelfin ^^, glad you are enjoying this doll as your first doll. When I start writing something it also usually turned out way longer then I expected to once I get I'm the zone of writing and want to get all my points across until I am satisfied with what I wrote so don't worry. I use ID water based lube when it comes to using all my dolls. You can bargain shop online. Found a site that sold a huge jug of it years back and pay I think around $30-40 for it. Been using it for years now and I still got half of it left lol. I always like using condoms with my dolls also, I like how it feels and it's way easier for clean up. Just make sure to lube up the tunnel your gonna use and then put some lube on the outside of the condom also and even if you say the tunnel is a little tight the condom will slide in no problem since everything is lubed up. Some people will say it's unsanitary but I leave the water base lube inside my doll after use. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have never had any problems with mold growing inside the tunnels of my dolls. I will suggest maybe washing out the tunnel once every month though cause it will start to get a little sticky in the tunnels over time as the water base lube dries out in there. Also make sure there is air going into the vaginal tunnel after use. Example if you put the legs back straight after use and she is laying in bed...then most likely her vagina lips will be closed up and no air will get inside. So either just spread the legs a little till you can see the lips open up and air is getting inside or another trick I learned from other members here is to use a straw, you can cut the straw shorter and just slide that inside the tunnel so there will still be allowed the flow of air going through.

UPS and Fedex do not like to follow directions but I'm sure this is the same with most shipping companies unless they know exactly what is inside. Everytime I picked up my dolls from UPS or Fedex they never pay attention to the arrows on the box and the package would be standing up or standing upside down or laying down on the wrong side. It's sad they cannot follow directions.

Sorry to hear she arrived dinged up, I would be upset if that happened to me but glad to see you didn't let that bring you down and it sounds like you already fixed her up pretty good and are happy with her now ^^. I agree with you, I really like the shape of this body. She's got a real nice looking ass and the gel inserts in her boobs and in her but cheeks is a plus! I wish they would make a second version of this doll though with bigger boobs. As nice as this doll looks there is one reason alone I will never buy a DS doll and I hope DS reads this also... The anal tunnel on all there dolls is only about 1 inch and 1/2 long which makes the anal tunnel useless cause you can't even use it. So that takes away alot of the fun of being able to use the doll from behind in various positions. For this reason alone I will never buy another DS doll till they finally correct this mistake and make a usable anal tunnel.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Welcome and congrats! I would agree that silicone is the way to go, and DS dolls are special in a lot of ways. TPE has a price advantage but too many disadvantages to be worth it IMO. Also, silicone is pretty soft these days. I think silicone manufacturers are pushing it to compete with TPE. Some have gel inserts that pretty much match TPE in softness and even jiggle, but actually I kind of prefer the more substantial feeling of silicone. With TPE I worry about how I can squeeze right through and feel the skeleton underneath, even accidentally when picking the doll up.

I can confirm that a DS doll with loose joints is a great for cuddling, playtime, and sleeping. Without them, your doll could probably not maintain that doggy position without a lot of pillow support, so there are pros and cons. Many have reported loosening of the tight joints over time, and DS seems to have used roughly a consistent skeleton joints and design over time, so you could expect the same.

Paint on silicone always wears off in high-use areas. It's kind of unavoidable, so you are not doing anything wrong. For lubes, I like Shibari a lot, but I recently discovered this which I like a lot more:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1
It's not 100% realistic -- partly sweet smelling. It's close enough to be interesting but still pleasant. ;)

Another tip: you can make an alternate Amazon account. If you have prime, you can still share it with this alternate account, setting it as a friend or something, with a different email. I do this for all doll-related stuff or when I just want to investigate anything weird, so that I'm not browsing a news article and see an Amazon ad for something like lube or women's clothes. :D

Sorry you had the damage upon shipping, but you seem to have handled it like a pro. Nicely done!

I have only had experience with DS inserts, but if the built-in is similar, I would say in general that DS tends to be more on the side of a gentler, less intense feeling compared to some others. I won't get into more detail on this since this is the DS forum, but feel free to pm
me.

For cleaning, you might find this useful. See the "frequently bought together" part below. I got the nozzle and hose (already had something like the diverter for a long-cord shower head), they are well worth it.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

Enjoy! :glou:

kelfin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kelfin »

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. I've seen the ID lube suggested in some other posts, so i may give it a try,

I tried the Astroglide with condom, and it was WAY better than the other stuff i was using. I didn't even have to use as much and penetration was much easier and the action silent, so seems the right lube makes a huge difference. Much more satisfied now.

I just realized that i do not, yet, have a name for her. It seems somewhat customary to refer to the doll according to the manufacturer name of the head, Kayla I believe this one to be, but i think I'll try and think of something else.

Another observation is that i didn't think i would be much into posing her and taking pictures, but it's kind of fun.

Here's another. This one a little too real, am i right?
Attachments
Capture17.PNG
Capture17.PNG (745.45 KiB) Viewed 6594 times

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

^I love that picture and choice of wig. :D

Hello kelfin and congratulations on your awesome doll! :) This is exactly my type of woman so I have two of them. The evo version looks fantastic. Cheers to you for taking on the task of repair right out of the gate. I've also had horrible luck with shipping damage and have had to repair the feet on all my DS dolls. My original 167 was supposed to be tight jointed but had 1 loose leg. Not as good for pictures but kind of nice for play. I've gotten used to it - also the arms got looser after a year.

Great pics! Especially the one from behind showing how well that position works. I'm really interested to know more about the neck repair you did. My dolls neck does not stay in position. Do you have pictures of where you cut?

Some quick tips:
-For a built-in doll I agree on using an enema thingy to squirt soapy water in. People have recommended using a recorder cleaning rod with a shred of microfiber cloth to dry her out.
-Have you got a hanging kit yet? I put a hook in the ceiling and put a storage bin under her to catch the water when I clean her body.
-I like to use a crib mat to keep under her. It has memory foam inside a removable cover that repels fluids and is easy to wash. Then I put a plastic bag under that so it is easy to scoot her around the bed.
-I've come to enjoy adding color on her body with some blush/eye shadow makeup. I put a little on her knees, finger tips, etc. You could easily touch up her lips and anus to make it more inviting. It obviously won't last long in certain areas but its cheap. There is also a way to seal it in.
-You might wanna try getting some small bluetooth headphones and listen to some ASMR videos while you hug your doll. It can be very relaxing.

Good luck!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Forgot to added earlier... very nice pictures you took of your doll Kelfin. I enjoy looking at the photos especially the ones of her in doggy position that shows off her best assets which includes her nice ass and nice legs ^^

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to hear you're enjoying her.

As far as I'm concerned DS are the queen of dolls.

The 167 is the most wonderful body shape of all in my opinion but the EVO results from my comments to DS and possibly quite a lot more about the original model's difficulties for sexual activity, the insert and opening being unrealistically small. It was on account of that that I held back in expressing undiluted enthusiasm, until now with the EVO model and with reviews like yours I can be confident that people will be in love with the lady who arrives upon them.

Best wishes and all encouragement with your photos,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

She looks lovely. You really need to give her a name though, the longer you wait, the harder it will be. Once she has a name, she will start to develop a character all of her own, and you might be surprised how attached to her you can get. I know it was that way for me.

One thing I've found with dolls is that it gets better with time. It takes a while to get used to her. Around the home as well as in the bedroom. You'll probably find more positions and things you enjoy too, and cuddling a stiff jointed doll is something you have to get used to too.

Bespoke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bespoke »

Congratulations on your purchase. I received an Evo with a Kayla head a week ago and it is amazing. The new special skin and waxworks level makeup is so much better than the usual DS skin tones.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I too am not big into photography, but with dolls, I think a lot of the time it's just that you try a new pose, or find her in one accidentally, and it looks so amazing and/or real that you just feel compelled to take a picture. Like to have proof that you are seeing what you are seeing and not dreaming. :) And of course you get to share on TDF. Then, if you are so inclined, your creative juices might really get flowing, and you plan more elaborate shots.
Another way to deal with paint coming off is to get some silicone pigment you can mix into some silicone glue or two-part silicone mix. This can be painted on, or if you're really fancy airbrushed on (requires solvent and more protection and ventilation) Of course this would be permanent, so you'd want to be sure of your choice and skill in doing this. This is where having a spare insert can be handy, just for testing purposes. However, you may find that you get used to the way it looks and not mind after a while, deciding it's not worth the risk. Also, the newly painted surface will likely feel different, likely harder and less tactile than the original.

Giving her a name, a custom look, clothing or jewelry are all things that help make her unique and yours. I'd even include surgery scars in this. Looks like she's already growing on you. Enjoy the ride. :)

kelfin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kelfin »

TheIQF++ wrote:^I love that picture and choice of wig. :D

Hello kelfin and congratulations on your awesome doll! :) This is exactly my type of woman so I have two of them. The evo version looks fantastic. Cheers to you for taking on the task of repair right out of the gate. I've also had horrible luck with shipping damage and have had to repair the feet on all my DS dolls. My original 167 was supposed to be tight jointed but had 1 loose leg. Not as good for pictures but kind of nice for play. I've gotten used to it - also the arms got looser after a year.

Great pics! Especially the one from behind showing how well that position works. I'm really interested to know more about the neck repair you did. My dolls neck does not stay in position. Do you have pictures of where you cut?

Some quick tips:
-For a built-in doll I agree on using an enema thingy to squirt soapy water in. People have recommended using a recorder cleaning rod with a shred of microfiber cloth to dry her out.
-Have you got a hanging kit yet? I put a hook in the ceiling and put a storage bin under her to catch the water when I clean her body.
-I like to use a crib mat to keep under her. It has memory foam inside a removable cover that repels fluids and is easy to wash. Then I put a plastic bag under that so it is easy to scoot her around the bed.
-I've come to enjoy adding color on her body with some blush/eye shadow makeup. I put a little on her knees, finger tips, etc. You could easily touch up her lips and anus to make it more inviting. It obviously won't last long in certain areas but its cheap. There is also a way to seal it in.
-You might wanna try getting some small bluetooth headphones and listen to some ASMR videos while you hug your doll. It can be very relaxing.

Good luck!
Here's a picture of where i made the incision. The bolt i had to adjust had to be braced from the front and the nut tightened from the back, so i had to pull the neck down a bit to get at both sides. There is a white plastic disc thing near the top of the neck that the silicone is molded around, so it was kind of a pain to carefully pull it all out, then stuff it back in place when putting her back together. Gluing this particular incision back together was also tedious because i had to hold it together by hand, constantly adjusting to get as flush a seem as possible, for an hour, or so, until the flowable silicone cured enough to hold it together by itself.

Thanks again, everyone, for your comments and words of wisdom.
Attachments
Capture18.PNG
Capture18.PNG (757.11 KiB) Viewed 6369 times

Bespoke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bespoke »

Wow... nice work. Perhaps it's a career change into becoming surgeon. LOL

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi kelfin!
Congrats on your adoption of your lovely EVO Kayla! She's a beauty for sure!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Please forgive my curiosity but
what's her serial number?

It will be interesting to see if the number is common to the entire production or whether to different models.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

francisbuglord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by francisbuglord »

Awesome shots dude. Wish I had bought myself a unibody exdoll rather than the detachable twat
Please consider supporting my creation work @ https://www.patreon.com/Francis_UD
Thank you very much for looking and have a lovely day! ヽ(*´з`*)ノ(#^.^#) 
どうぞよろしくお願いします!

INFORMATIONS