exdollofficial.com

DS Robotic doll cosplay video game Detroit : become human

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

DS Robotic doll cosplay video game Detroit : become human

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi everyone

here are some new process of our robotic doll development.

We build the robot, we put a LED light in the head, let her cosplay the PS4 video game Detroit : become human, hope the real android or robot coming soon, and there are some other short video about our robotic doll. hope you like her. our robot still in the development process, but it will complete soon. male type robot also is in making process.

DS doll
http://www.dsdoll.us

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: DS Robotic doll cosplay video game Detroit : become huma

Post by Tybalt »

Can you please make Scarlet Joe Handsome 762 model?

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

How soon is soon? :) will she speak English?
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I've seen some of it before, but that shoulder movement test looks incredible!

Easily the most exciting thing happening in dolls at the moment. I want one just because she is such an amazing work of art!

DollLover2003

Post by DollLover2003 »

Damn,I want one!Probably gonna be 10k or more I'd imagine.

waspie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by waspie »

So is there any progress with the head moving independently or does the user have to sit there using a ps4 controller all the time ? An immersion breaker right there ! Can she hug ? Can she walk ? What is the idea behind just a moving head ? (apart from some photography) ? I would pay any amount for a doll that could hug etc, but not just for a robotic manually controlled head :roll:

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

waspie wrote:I would pay any amount for a doll that could hug etc, but not just for a robotic manually controlled head :roll:
While I agree, patience is key. They have to start somewhere and the head is the obvious choice.

That said, those facial expressions, head and shoulder movements are incredible! Atm DSdoll is second to none , so I would love to see more competitions in these developments. :)

waspie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by waspie »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote:
waspie wrote:I would pay any amount for a doll that could hug etc, but not just for a robotic manually controlled head :roll:
While I agree, patience is key. They have to start somewhere and the head is the obvious choice.

That said, those facial expressions, head and shoulder movements are incredible! Atm DSdoll is second to none , so I would love to see more competitions in these developments. :)
I totally agree, i meant no offense, just hoping more progress as time goes on. I would have thought the hardest part is almost done, since the face uses more muscles than anything else in anatomy :)It's still impressive, not taking that away from them atall :)

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

That was more impressive than I expected! Amazing!
Did you watch the video to the end? Granted it was just a... skeleton type thing, but the arms were fully functional; not just the shoulders.

It was probably manually controlled, but they're further along than I realized.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

2:48 is really funny. :haha4:

Great job everyone, will be interesting to see where this leads. :thumbs_up:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

This is getting very impressive!

I just wish she was a little prettier like Kayla or Sandy or Emily or Jiang .. PLEASE MAKE HER ARE PRETTIER FACE!!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

waspie wrote:So is there any progress with the head moving independently or does the user have to sit there using a ps4 controller all the time ? An immersion breaker right there ! Can she hug ? Can she walk ? What is the idea behind just a moving head ? (apart from some photography) ? I would pay any amount for a doll that could hug etc, but not just for a robotic manually controlled head :roll:
I was about to ask when we could expect arm movement, but noticed that they are working on this as the video progressed. But I can relate to what you’re saying. I will seriously consider adopting once realistic facial expressions and arm movement are available. Walking would be awesome, but I’m realistic enough to understand that even once this feature is available, it will be very expensive initially. I’ll just get her a Segway :mrgreen:

The ability to communicate and embrace; well, I feel that this will be a real game changer, and make a world of difference in the ability to interact with our dolls.

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

Blown away, can't wait to see what's next!
I can already see it - learning to appreciate the seams and silicone feel to the point you are attracted, eventually I reckon the sounds of the squeaky joints and servo motors will turn me on! :D
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

Such incredible work. Although this is just my opinion I believe the point of the ps4 controller is just to show the movement range. As you watch further into the video it shows a bit more than just face movement. When the project gets further alone I sure the idea is that the "USER" would program movements that could then be set for the dolls to do the actions.

INFORMATIONS