exdollofficial.com

Can rips be permanently fixed?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Can rips be permanently fixed?

Post by HappyWabbit »

Or do the rips keep ripping anew after repaired? My ds is 4 years old thanks
Attachments
7C94A2F9-B746-4F7B-A512-5F6CA6F8A1BA.jpeg
7C94A2F9-B746-4F7B-A512-5F6CA6F8A1BA.jpeg (51.7 KiB) Viewed 3148 times

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Can rips be permanently fixed?

Post by stacy718 »

I have no tears in my old DS, but once you repair silicone, if done correctly, should last a long time. I’ve had silicone dolls for 15 years.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I would clean and fill the area w/ silicone VS trying to pull the wound closed and glue.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

My doll has similar damage in her left armpit and I tried to fix it with Permatex couple of times by applying a bit of flowable windshield silicone into the "wound" and closing the armpit. Fix seemed to be successfull and neat at first but then it teared open again becase apparently adhesive couldn't sustain the tension caused by raising and rotating arm etc. Next I tried to leave armpit open a bit and just filled the tear with RTV silicone which I tried to dye close to skin color by mixing it with makeup powder. Let's see how long that lasts. I think the biggest problem is rotating motion of the arm from the shoulder and it's quite easy to rotate arm too much accidentally because it's so loose on loose jointed doll.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

stacy718 wrote:I have no tears in my old DS, but once you repair silicone, if done correctly, should last a long time. I’ve had silicone dolls for 15 years.
Thank you

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

rubherkitty wrote:I would clean and fill the area w/ silicone VS trying to pull the wound closed and glue.
Thank you

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Pumpster wrote:My doll has similar damage in her left armpit and I tried to fix it with Permatex couple of times by applying a bit of flowable windshield silicone into the "wound" and closing the armpit. Fix seemed to be successfull and neat at first but then it teared open again becase apparently adhesive couldn't sustain the tension caused by raising and rotating arm etc. Next I tried to leave armpit open a bit and just filled the tear with RTV silicone which I tried to dye close to skin color by mixing it with makeup powder. Let's see how long that lasts. I think the biggest problem is rotating motion of the arm from the shoulder and it's quite easy to rotate arm too much accidentally because it's so loose on loose jointed doll.
Thank you I don’t want to make a huge rip I am surprised on how little give the silicone is around the shoulder, loose joints also. My boy toy is much more pliable? She can raise arms much higher than the DS.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My 2014 DS168+ had those same rips under her shoulder. I think the new silicone is much better but generally that older silicone is particularly great being robust for photography. It's this lady who stars as the Chinese Tourist in London https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2757
and generally a superb and photogenic lady even despite her weak point.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

haremlover wrote:My 2014 DS168+ had those same rips under her shoulder. I think the new silicone is much better but generally that older silicone is particularly great being robust for photography. It's this lady who stars as the Chinese Tourist in London https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2757
and generally a superb and photogenic lady even despite her weak point.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you I guess she can’t high five anymore

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh she's perfectly happy and with some repair her armpits haven't been healed entirely but aren't getting worse.

I think this is an issue relating only to the older silicone, not the silicone used at present.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

What exactly is this TPE glue? Is it super glue?

SO if you have a minor cut or tear is it ok to use the 100% rtv clear silicon or that goop glue?

WIll it harm the TPE skin?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Nathan08004 wrote:What exactly is this TPE glue? Is it super glue?

SO if you have a minor cut or tear is it ok to use the 100% rtv clear silicon or that goop glue?

TPE 'glue' is a solvent Not a glue or adhesive. It works by melting or liquefying the two pieces together but in the end, not really. The molecular structure of TPE is such that it will not bond back together for all intendant purposes.

Do Not mix silicone and TPE Anything.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

rubherkitty wrote:I would clean and fill the area w/ silicone VS trying to pull the wound closed and glue.
Complete agree with your comment rubherkitty :thumbs_up:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

siliconelover wrote:
Nathan08004 wrote:What exactly is this TPE glue? Is it super glue?

TPE 'glue' is a solvent Not a glue or adhesive. It works by melting or liquefying the two pieces together but in the end, not really. The molecular structure of TPE is such that it will not bond back together for all intendant purposes.

Do Not mix silicone and TPE Anything.

Ok TY for the response. SO what do you use to fix, gule, repair a TPE doll?

Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

Do Not mix silicone and TPE Anything. ????

SO what do you use to fix cuts and tears then? If the TPE glue is garbage?

I do know that Goop the plumbers version will glue anything. " Its like the clear rtv silicone stuff but better and strong " But do not know if it will melt TPE ..

I am brand new to dolls just ordered my very 1st one and have sooo many questions about doll care.

INFORMATIONS