exdollofficial.com

Any word/clues on next Evo body?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any word/clues on next Evo body?

Post by Nord »

So unless I've completely missed something, we now have the 167 and 145 upgraded to Evo. Has there been any word on what body they will upgrade next?

I have been very interested in the 163(non-plus) for quite a while now, but since they started their Evo-series I have been holding off and went for an Ex Lite instead earlier this year, mainly just to get a more realistic sense of the scale. The improvements/changes that comes with the Evo-series is of great interest to me, so naturally I wouldn't want to spend the money on a vanilla 163 just to see the Evo be released a month later. I think the 163 would be a logical next step, which is the segment between the 168 and 145 and quite different in shape, so I'm having big hopes for this one!

Bonus question: Is it correct to assume that all dolls between 158-167 use the same size of heads, while it's just the 145 bodies that has it's own range? If buying a DS doll I would very much like it to be able to support the upcoming robotic head :D

:glou:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any word/clues on next Evo body?

Post by Frost »

The 158-167 all use the same heads. The 145's are different heads.
According to DS, via email last month, they said they have no plans for a new design/upgrade at this time.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

frost75 wrote:The 158-167 all use the same heads. The 145's are different heads.
According to DS, via email last month, they said they have no plans for a new design/upgrade at this time.
Aww, that's too bad to hear. Oh well thanks for the info anyway :)

Damnit, I really want a silicone doll, but everything keeps pointing me back to TPE, lol.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Believe me, it can be a hard decision to make. I spent a full two months researching the different doll makers, vendors, options, etc. I literately have over 400 emails sent back and forth to DS, BCD, and a couple others, to find information and help/opinions. I almost went with TPE, but in the end, I went with what I really wanted, and that's a DS beauty. I don't know your situation, but I would not sacrifice my desires for a more expensive option, just to save a few dollars, or to get a different material..

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

frost75 wrote:Believe me, it can be a hard decision to make. I spent a full two months researching the different doll makers, vendors, options, etc. I literately have over 400 emails sent back and forth to DS, BCD, and a couple others, to find information and help/opinions. I almost went with TPE, but in the end, I went with what I really wanted, and that's a DS beauty. I don't know your situation, but I would not sacrifice my desires for a more expensive option, just to save a few dollars, or to get a different material..
Yea that's one way to look at it I guess. My first doll was a WM140, and she's a great looking doll, but there are just so many frustrations with the material, like how hard or sometimes impossible it is to repair, how much maintenance it requires, absorbed stains, incompatibility with various chemicals/materials, and of course the manufacturing process that STILL leaves a damn hole in the vag cavity straight out to the skeleton (most brands). With a silicone doll there just seems to be much less issues, and they simply last longer in general. That's something I am more than willing to pay extra for. The problem with silicone market however is the lack of options, and that's kind of where I'm stuck. My ideal doll simply doesn't exist yet.

Right now it really is a battle between what my eyes desire and what my experience desire :puppydogeyes: Or maybe I should just wait another year.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nord wrote:Damnit, I really want a silicone doll, but everything keeps pointing me back to TPE, lol.
TPE dolls are nice but are always second best. They are consumables whilst silicone dolls are treasures.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

haremlover wrote:
Nord wrote:Damnit, I really want a silicone doll, but everything keeps pointing me back to TPE, lol.
TPE dolls are nice but are always second best. They are consumables whilst silicone dolls are treasures.

Best wishes

Harem
Well said Harem... I completely back up that statement.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
Edit: Deleted original post, as I realized I broke a rule comparing brands in DS section.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Nord wrote:Is it correct to assume that all dolls between 158-167 use the same size of heads, while it's just the 145 bodies that has it's own range?
Nope. All DS silicone heads fit mechanically onto all bodies. The assignments are only rough recommendations for balanced proportions.

Some of the smaller heads fit nicely to the taller bodies (e.g. Sakura), and not all big heads look equally good on all bodies as there are nuances in sizes (e.g. Thera).

Also don't forget that there are other dolls besides the 145-170 cm lineups even though you won't find them on TDF. They blend into the head range as well, so within the '145 cm heads range' there are also bigger and smaller ones.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Personally, I wonder if they will make more versions of the 167 Evo. I could see room for a minus bust size version and a bigger one as well. I'm pretty sure there'd be a market for both.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Dollstudio wrote:
Nord wrote:Is it correct to assume that all dolls between 158-167 use the same size of heads, while it's just the 145 bodies that has it's own range?
Nope. All DS silicone heads fit mechanically onto all bodies. The assignments are only rough recommendations for balanced proportions.

Some of the smaller heads fit nicely to the taller bodies (e.g. Sakura), and not all big heads look equally good on all bodies as there are nuances in sizes (e.g. Thera).

Also don't forget that there are other dolls besides the 145-170 cm lineups even though you won't find them on TDF. They blend into the head range as well, so within the '145 cm heads range' there are also bigger and smaller ones.

Sandro
Cool, I'd assume they would fit mechanically, but thought at least the neck of 145 had a different diameter than taller dolls and would either make a gap or be too tight to mount properly if mixed. Good to know!

Yea now that you mention it I do remember a couple of other bodies and heads that used to be posted here some years ago, but got banned. If I remember correctly most of these are too "young" looking to import safely anyway. The 145-170 models are also the only ones listed on the international DS site, so I guess the others are not even intended for the international market anymore, but can still be requested. Oh well, that's the boring world we live in.

Willendorph wrote:Personally, I wonder if they will make more versions of the 167 Evo. I could see room for a minus bust size version and a bigger one as well. I'm pretty sure there'd be a market for both.
That would be very interesting to see as well. The market need more tall dolls with small cup-sizes!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Dollstudio wrote:Some of the smaller heads fit nicely to the taller bodies (e.g. Sakura), and not all big heads look equally good on all bodies as there are nuances in sizes (e.g. Thera).
Sandro
Would the Nina (non elf) &/or NinaE (elf) heads look good on the 163cm body? I haven't seen it done, or how it would look.
Willendorph wrote:Personally, I wonder if they will make more versions of the 167 Evo. I could see room for a minus bust size version and a bigger one as well. I'm pretty sure there'd be a market for both.
From what everyone tells me on its use (or lack there of), They need to improve on the anal cavity as well. Especially on the EVO design...

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

frost75 wrote:
Dollstudio wrote:Some of the smaller heads fit nicely to the taller bodies (e.g. Sakura), and not all big heads look equally good on all bodies as there are nuances in sizes (e.g. Thera).
Sandro
Would the Nina (non elf) &/or NinaE (elf) heads look good on the 163cm body? I haven't seen it done, or how it would look.
From what everyone tells me on its use (or lack there of), They need to improve on the anal cavity as well. Especially on the EVO design...
Every doll apart from those of the most expensive brands involves some kind of design tradeoff. There is not a doll in the DS line that meets my needs right now for one reason or another, but I always follow DS because I think it's a quality company with a big future and I'm certain they will eventually offer products that I will buy.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

frost75 wrote:According to DS, via email last month, they said they have no plans for a new design/upgrade at this time.
I hope they're not spending all their time and money on robotics... That seems more like a novelty and I don't see that being incorporated into dolls any time soon at a reasonable price.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Aeron wrote:
frost75 wrote:According to DS, via email last month, they said they have no plans for a new design/upgrade at this time.
I hope they're not spending all their time and money on robotics... That seems more like a novelty and I don't see that being incorporated into dolls any time soon at a reasonable price.
I highly doubt it, but I really couldn't say.

INFORMATIONS