exdollofficial.com

Looking for a DS head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Looking for a DS head

Post by DollOgler »

Hi everyone. I just acquired DS 167 EVO body in need of some repairs from one of the TDF accredited vendors but I still need a head for it. If anyone has one they are willing to part with you can find a little bit more info about what I'm looking for here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=113177
I'm really excited about getting an EVO but as you can imagine I will feel a lot more excited about it once I find a head for it.

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for a DS head

Post by DollOgler »

That was quick, I just a bought a Kayla head :D

carazhe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by carazhe »

i guess if you can post the body here :D

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

I'll try to post some pictures but I want to sell several dolls first due to lack of space in my very small apartment.

INFORMATIONS