exdollofficial.com

Request: pictures of fixed vagina on DS-145 plus

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

NewFrontiers

Request: pictures of fixed vagina on DS-145 plus

Post by NewFrontiers »

Help! I'm trying to decide between a fixed vagina or an insert for the Doll Sweet 145 plus. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find any clear, close pictures of the fixed vagina. Please post pics if you have them.

Also, please specify if the pic is a DS-145 plus or the DS-145 plus Evo.
Thank you ! ! !
Attachments
coyote help.jpg
coyote help.jpg (50.31 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

NewFrontiers

Re: Request: pictures of fixed vagina on DS-145 plus

Post by NewFrontiers »

This is the best pic I have so far (cropped pic from DS Doll Europe). The caption says it is the Evo version but I don't even see Evo listed as an option for the DS 145 plus. I'm looking for a closer picture, maybe with the doll's legs spread a bit more.

It feels kind of weird typing these words, but it's an important feature of the doll, and I really need to know.
Attachments
DS 145 plus evo vag.jpg
DS 145 plus evo vag.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS