exdollofficial.com

DS doll insert alternatives..

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS doll insert alternatives..

Post by Frost »

I know this topic has been brought up before. I am still in need of a better alternative for my DS 163 doll inserts. They are too tight, and just never work out for me. I am tired of not being able to enjoy the sexual side of my DS... Does anyone have any ideas?

I tried widening one of the inserts. That sort of worked, but took away most of the inner ribbing, so its not very interesting. I attempted to use a masturbator I bought, but it was too long for her cavity, and just wouldn't work. When I got my replacement body, it came with two new inserts that appeared to be a tad wider and softer than the original ones, but they still don't work out any better.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DS doll insert alternatives..

Post by Maviarab »

You need a pocket onahole. And no..it won't react with the DS silicone (but I wouldn't advise leaving in permanently).

Also note on some older Ds the internal cavity slopes upwards slightly and gets smaller towards the back. Pain in the ass. Something like this works perfectly: https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--.com/products/soft ... ass-6-inch

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Maviarab wrote:You need a pocket onahole. And no..it won't react with the DS silicone (but I wouldn't advise leaving in permanently).

Also note on some older Ds the internal cavity slopes upwards slightly and gets smaller towards the back. Pain in the ass. Something like this works perfectly: https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--.com/products/soft ... ass-6-inch
Mine was made this January, it was a replacement body for my original I got last November. However, this one does have that stupid slope. I didn't notice it on my original body.

Where can I find that item sold in the US?

This is the one I have:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/lilith ... sturbator/

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

No idea...but any with those kind of dimensions should fit fine and be usable.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Well the one I bought is almost the same size. However it is full thickness in diameter, vs the squished edging sides of the one you showed.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

What about this one? It looks similar to the one you mentioned but a bit shorter. I'm having trouble finding the one you linked for sale in US.
https://www.simplipleasure.com/collecti ... n-ivory-se

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Looks about the right kinda size....

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I substituted a Realdoll insert on my DS168 because the DS insert was not very functional

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Those are like $200...

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Well I tried another masturbator. It fits, but still unusable. I can't get in or stay in unless I'm holding/forcing it with my hand, which I can't do when it is inserted. It doesn't help that they are all TPE either, too soft/squishy to be used this way. Silicone ones are too expensive, considering they are just as likely to not work. I'm running out of ideas.

chewy

Post by chewy »

Don’t give up. I have the same problem. Same body type same frustration. We need to keep looking for a solution

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

At this point, I just want to replace her body with the evo/built in version, but money & the topic of vagina paint chipping/peeling are large concerns for me.

When will they come out with another, and preferably improved, built in body i wonder. I prefer built in all the way, inserts suck.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I use Realdoll inserts, and are as good as I have seen as a replacement.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Mishka1965 wrote:I use Realdoll inserts, and are as good as I have seen as a replacement.

Mishka
How well do they fit a DS doll cavity? Are they tight? Made of silicone or TPE? I know nothing about real doll, other than being expensive. Can you show photos of the insert, as well as photos of it being inserted/inside in your DS doll?

INFORMATIONS