exdollofficial.com

DS doll insert alternatives..

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS doll insert alternatives..

Post by TheIQF++ »

Frost wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:I use Realdoll inserts, and are as good as I have seen as a replacement.

Mishka
How well do they fit a DS doll cavity? Are they tight? Made of silicone or TPE? I know nothing about real doll, other than being expensive. Can you show photos of the insert, as well as photos of it being inserted/inside in your DS doll?
I had been wondering how this looked as well.

Looks like user Fitz62 posted a pic of a DS167 with a Realdoll insert this very morning in a review of a different doll. (Actually the insert had to be modified.)
viewtopic.php?p=1526853#p1526853
File comment: My third doll DS167 with modified Realdoll/DS insert
excerpt from that post:
Fitz62 wrote:My third doll, the DS167 was a great improvement over the older dolls but the DS insert was practically useless because it would not stay firmly in the cavity. I substituted a Realdoll insert and that worked but it was a little too long. I then made a modified insert by cutting the labia end off of a Realdoll insert (About 1.5 to 2 inches were saved) and then using sillipoxy to glue the DS insert inside the Realdoll labia end. After the glue dried, I used a sharp X-acto knife to trim on the inside to make it functional. This works quit well as the Realdoll labia end of the insert holds it in place and the length fits up into the DS cavity.

Good luck!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS doll insert alternatives..

Post by Frost »

Hmm. Well as for the last two posts; fitting the insert into the cavity is not the issue. The newest design that I have, the insert fits snuggly inside the cavity. In fact, if anything, it is difficult to get in properly because it is that way. Once it is in, it stays in, and isn't easy to just pull it out. The two problems I have are the back portion of the cavity, and the inserts themselves.

The back end of the cavity, slants upward slightly. This causes the inserts, which are already too tight, to become even tighter past a few inches, because it is being squished. The inserts are too tight, and just don't work well because of this. It is near impossible to penetrate them, when in, you can't stay in (slide right out). I tried modifying an insert, by removing internal silicone. This worked for loosening it up, however, it also removes the feeling/ribbing texture it had. Plus, I still cannot go past abound 2 inches, because it is squished back in, at the back end where the cavity slants upward.

INFORMATIONS