exdollofficial.com

Just ordered 160CM Plus w/Kayla head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just ordered 160CM Plus w/Kayla head

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Markcyber,

That last pic of her really shows off the stunning 'Kayla' face. The long dark wig/hairstyle really suits her.
I hope to be joining you soon with a lovely DS of my own. :) Plus another 'head'
First time in several years of doll interest & ownership, I'll finally get to see a DS in the flesh! :wink:

It was a 160cm DS doll with the Kayla head that I'd noticed on the forums and some vendor sites, it stopped me in my tracks :o
That was at least six years ago I think, but at the time I could not afford a DS doll :cry:
But here I am, several gorgeous silicone dolls later.... :roll:

Look forward to more pics of her :wink:

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

Up2myneck wrote:Hi Markcyber,

That last pic of her really shows off the stunning 'Kayla' face. The long dark wig/hairstyle really suits her.
I hope to be joining you soon with a lovely DS of my own. :) Plus another 'head'
First time in several years of doll interest & ownership, I'll finally get to see a DS in the flesh! :wink:

It was a 160cm DS doll with the Kayla head that I'd noticed on the forums and some vendor sites, it stopped me in my tracks :o
That was at least six years ago I think, but at the time I could not afford a DS doll :cry:
But here I am, several gorgeous silicone dolls later.... :roll:

Look forward to more pics of her :wink:
Yeah i mean i got interested in dolls more than a decade ago but i was in my mid 20's and broke, as i got older i saved and invested money and have no debts of any kind and fairly cash rich. Now it's more a question of space and time rather than money.

I will get more pics , i'm looking for clothing options that are not black for sitting longer term but to my eye she looks best in black (but that could just be me)
Fortunately her figure is very realistic proportion wise so clothing is less hit & miss .

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Super Super nice!!
I love the dark bad-girl look. Sexy for sure.
I have a DS163+ and really really appreciate the DS quality of their build.

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

Keira (aka bad kayla) swears, pulls faces and stole Angelina's wig:

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

markcyber wrote:Image

You two make an adorable couple. Dude, her eyes are almost the same color as yours.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

INFORMATIONS