exdollofficial.com

Doll Sweet's Usability

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll Sweet's Usability

Post by denmarkhamill »

I'm very close to making my first doll purchase. I'm considering Doll Sweet as I love the way they look, but I've read some older posts that make it seem like DS dolls are better for photography than they are for bedroom activity.

Can any DS owners speak to the bedroom use of DS doll, especially compared to a Sanhui or Sinodoll? Thanks!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Doll Sweet's Usability

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Look at our website and you will see that we do NOT even have one of those two you mentioned on it!
That should be a good clue...
I own two doll sweets.
With the new inserts, I am quite happy with them.
Best,
Jeff

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I used to have a 2013 or 2014 DS 145+. She was my second doll.
My first is a 2016 Sanhui 145. I still have my Sanhui 145 and sold my DS lady for financial reasons at the time.

I liked both ladies for sex, but the DS was limited compared to Sanhui because
She has no oral capability. DS only makes a very few oral capable heads and mine wasn't one of them.
Also, DS ladies anal hole is only a few inches deep. Not deep enough to really bang.

Sanhui ladies are oral, anal and vaginally capable.
DS ladies have a better skeleton in my opinion.

Its a trade off.

DS ladies mostly have inserts but do built in as well.
Sanhui only does built in.
Inserts are easier to clean but can be a pain in the ass while playing.
Built ins are harder to clean and more realistic and problem free while playing.

I miss my DS lady and am currently saving for another.
Gonna be a 163+ this time.
Still never gonna get rid of my Sanhui lady though....

My Sanhui lady....
20190601_152319-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190601_152319-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2878 times
My old DS lady....
20180512_182536-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20180512_182536-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2878 times
The DS lady I'm saving for...
20190112_173336-01-2740x3600.jpeg
20190112_173336-01-2740x3600.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2878 times
Basically, both ladies have pros and cons.
Both are pretty good lays though. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I have investigated DS 145 Evo case (before purchase??????). I have found: height is not honest, it is from tiptoes
to headtop. Vagina only 14cm, anal only 5cm??????? Oral only Dora CE head (closed eyes).

CutieSweet
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CutieSweet »

Hi there.
I've purchased a DS almost each year since about 5 years ago. I own a
DS160(insert) from 2017
DS167(insert) from 2016
DS145Evo (built in) from 2018

The model year is fairly important as i feel DS makes significant improvements just year to year. Thats important to keep in mind when others share advice.

My DS160 is the best for sex by far.....but
Im going to assume youre interested in Evo so i wont mention the other dolls with inserts. You can DM me if interested. My exp with the 145Evo is good but not great. She isnt as soft as the inserts are esp my DS160 which is heavenly....better than a fleshlight. The 145Evo is a bit to too tight imo and im not very "big" at all. However sex is still amazing if i am generous with lube. Thats as much as i can say. I cant compare to other makers as ive been loyal to DS only.

I am planning on getting a new 167Evo next year. So im keeping an eye on this topic for any help i can get. I am wondering how it compares to the 145Evo for sex.
Also......im super happy with the level of softness vs durability of my 145Evos breasts and booty. I am assuming a similar level of quality with the 167Evo. But i am wondering if any 167Evo owners have any issues with a doll that stays in bed all the time lying on her back. My 145Evo is fine with this with no issues on deformation on her bum. But how about the 167?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

If you check my post on building a better pussy for my DS - you'll see I've gone through same lengths to improve her "down there".

DS is super high on quality. Know everything I know .. despite her drawbacks .. I'd still get the same doll I did. That said .. the sex part has some drawbacks.

What you get with a DS is a very high quality build .. amazing sculpt .. and wonder skeleton. Don't discount the importance of that last one. The skeleton contributes significantly to the long term investment of a doll.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

MannyCan wrote:
DS is super high on quality.

What you get with a DS is a very high quality build .. amazing sculpt .. and wonder skeleton. Don't discount the importance of that last one. The skeleton contributes significantly to the long term investment of a doll.
Well said! :thumbs_up:
Man, does it ever.
And, if your DS skeleton does loosen up, you can actually tighten it back up with a small cut and a wrench. Their bolts are not welded like most other manufacturers, so you can actually tighten them and they stay tight for a long time.

The biggest thing that attracts me to DS is their skeletons and detail on face and body. They have some nice body sculpts too.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

The new skeletons might be great...but the older ones suffer from repeated issues throughout the range and are prone to issues that are not simple fixes. This I know first hand.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For sex the DS160 and 160plus are classics and hard to beat whilst the 158plus is very much a treasure and even better, very underrated and underappreciated. We hardly hear much of the 158plus but one of the sexiest sexdolls around.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=63064

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=68438

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

One that bear to be mentioned AGAIN is that a good skeleton is useful to hold different sexual positions. While the DS skeleton may not be as flexible as some other's I've seen, she is STURDY. Try doing doggy style with a poorly designed skeleton. Its going to be tough.

And when I say that sculpt of a DS will move you .. it WILL.
MorningAfterSx_05.jpg
MorningAfterSx_05.jpg (852.23 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
There's nothing about her that seems unnatural - which I have seen on some other dolls. Particularly her proportions, and the way skeleton allows for natural posing. These make the difference for me.

My advice .. don't spend a few thousand bucks on something that won't last. The build quality of DS is very very impressive.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I have seen many warnings that DS anal is forbidden because it could tear.
Anyway I would know are anal depth different DS classic compare DS Evo?
I copied these from DS US website, some inconsistent?

Classic:
doll insert is removable, easy to take out for cleaning. the inserts is resilient material, it can fit 15-20cm. The anal hole length is 10cm.
167 Evo:
The doll vagina depth is 16cm, silicone is elastic. For sex this size fits most men. Inside the vagina it's textured to imitate the structure of real a woman. the anal is 6cm.
167cm evo doll is reality of beautification type. She is a realistic and lifelike style. She has a big breast, about D cup, and has fixed vagina and anal function, vagina is about 15~16cm deep, anal is abut 5~7cm deep. She's modelled by a real actress and we have kept most of the body details.
145 Evo:
The doll vagina depth is 14cm, silicone is elastic. For sex this size fits most men. Inside the vagina it's textured to imitate the structure of real a woman. the anal is 5cm
The following pictures are 145cm doll pictures, 145evo body is same body size with 145cm body, it is 167cm nomal model resized 85%. in order to lose weight, small body easy to operation. Has a medium breast and a perfect body curve. Hands and feet are more detail. Has anal function.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 167 is a supermodel. For sex go for the 158+

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

The more I research about DS the more I get the impression that they don't seem to know if they really want to do dolls that are made for sex or not. They are indeed pretty, and from what I hear durable, but experiences when it comes to sex is usually not that good for various reasons such as too tight holes, poorly designed inserts, tearing, limited articulation, etc.

But as said, they make improvements each year. Unfortunately it's hard to know exactly what, due to bad info/communication about it. Climax and Doll Studio are two international vendors with good relationships with DS, if looking for up-to-date info.

Personally I've only dared to try the DS Ex Lite so far (previous gen), which is looking very good but is horrible for sex and barely usable for posing for photography or as a decoration. I was also not very impressed with the feel of the silicone of the insert. It seems to me they only put a hole between its legs to be able to call it a sexdoll for better sales.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I believe that 160 and 158 are best for sex.
I am hunting lighter doll than my present 28,8kg. She is perfect for sex, but little heavy sometimes.
So 145cm is only one possible.
When i have read these topics, I am little scared for order. Anal depth is very secret or taboo...?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

apn12 wrote:I believe that 160 and 158 are best for sex.
That is correct absolutely. And very good too.

The Lite is rather amazing for photography. Psion Satori has done some really brilliant photos of her and I did some for Coverdoll.

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2694 is both the Lite and her 163 silicone sister - can you tell which is which?
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2716
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2728
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2757
will give some clues.

Oh - and she travelled to Holland where Stellai's dad did some with Kayla Lite too - https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2785
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2846
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2818

She's completely stunning and no other doll could have accomplished those photos with Koen.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS