exdollofficial.com

2019 New Face "Miki" ?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

2019 New Face "Miki" ?

Post by EMH »

Hey guys,
I joined the community a few weeks ago, been reading a lot since then, but this is my first post outside the introduction section. Well, there's a first time for everything, eh ?
I don't own any doll for now, just gathering and compiling informations before purchasing.

While browsing on DS Dolls.us website, I stumbled upon what looks to be a new face : Miki.
Additionnal pictures gallery with 167 Body available here, and these are pretty much the only ones available on the internet.

I was trying to gather some DO's pictures or even factory pictures, from different angles or with different wigs if possible, in order to make up my mind (because Yolanda's face remains my favorite so far), but this proved to be difficult since the face is brand new.
I was unable to find any mention of it in TDF either, but maybe it's just me not using the right keywords combination.

Anyway, here's what I've gathered so far :

Name : Miki
Alternative names : Měi shù (美树), Reina 玲奈 in Japan
Fits all silicone doll bodies from 158 cm to 170 cm... even the male 170 ! (Daf*q ?) 8O
Make-up type : S-level (studio level) makeup only (waxworks level)
Weight : 2kg according to DS Dolls Europe, 1,75 according DS Dolls US.
Head circumference : 53 cm
Head length : 22 cm
Available skin colors : white, LPink, Cream, Yellow, Tan & Brown.
Wig options : black long/short, brown long/short. CLoudClimaxUK also lists a "glamorous" wig (never heard of it).

And... this is all I could get ! No pictures besides the ones uploaded on sellers websites.
Of course, I'm not expecting someone to show up in the hour with a gallery full of pictures of this face in various configurations from all possible angles. However, if anyone does, I swear I'll start playing lotterie right away before my luck fades away! :whistle:

Anyway, I was hoping that some buyers in the near future (some time between now and the end of the year, or even next year ?) might see or remember this topic, and would post pictures or direct me to a pictures gallery. I'm a patient man, I can wait (I've ordered from Vader's Vault and even Anovos) and I'll be eternally grateful like those Martians in Toy Story 2. :whistle:
So to this/these future benefactor(s), I'd like to express my gratitude : Thank you in advance !
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Mr Consistency

Re: 2019 New Face "Miki" ?

Post by Mr Consistency »

Bump!

I'm in a similar boat. Currently on an evaluation trip. I find images of factory photos and current owners' pics more telling of what I can expect than the manufacturer glamour shots (as nice as they may be). I've come across all the DS faces that interest me to this point, but Miki has proved elusive so far.

INFORMATIONS