exdollofficial.com

DS Doll 167 body exact US clothing size ?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

DS Doll 167 body exact US clothing size ?

Post by EMH »

Hello !
Could someone tell me the exact clothes size for a DS Doll 167 body ?
I know it's X/XS (more XS than S, I guess) but that's not quite what I'm asking for.

What I am asking for is precise US womeen clothing sizes, such as "size 2, 4 or 6" ? "Junior or Misses" ? "Petite or Regular" ?

To tell you the truth, I'm French and therefore not very familiar with US women clothing size charts (took me a couple of months and a few tries just to figure out my own size !). Not only are we using the metric system, but we're also using a size chart that is slightly different from most other European countries (but we're not the only ones). So finding the perfect matching size chart between US/FR is quite nightmarish.
Even though, I assume I could try to convert most measurements (such as B/W/H) into imperial system, yet there are a few items I'd definitely need some help for, such as sleeve length and leg inseam.
Hence the "Junior or Misses ?" and "Petite or Regular ?" questions that maybe only DS Dolls 167 body Doll Owners might be able to answer.

And how about hat size ?
Since all DS Doll heads recommended for 158cm-170cm bodies have a 53 cm head circumference, if I refer to the following size chart, that's... 21 inches (or 20 3/4 according to other sources), so that would be hat size 6 5/8 (or XS) ? Am I correct ?

Thank you in advance for any help and assistance you could provide !
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Doll 167 body exact US clothing size ?

Post by Sate »

Evening,

When I owned my own 167 from DS I usually would dress her in a US size medium nightgown, a small would be too tight on her and a large would be too loose.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

For UK sizes, a size 8 fits pretty well all round. Size 6 sometimes for dresses and tops, but her hip is too big for size 6 bottoms.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Thank you very much for these replies, gentlemen !

@Sate : wait, what ? Medium ? That's rather unexpected.
167 measurements are B85 / W59 / H95 in centimeters. That's B33.5" / W23.2" / H37.4" in inches, so...
I see ! According to this size chart, bust and waist might be OK for US size 4 or 6 in Misses sizes (XS), but hips are too large and would definitely required size 8MR (8 Misses Regular = S). I can only assume night gowns require one size up ? I'll try to remember that.

@Willendorph : I'm so confused with UK sizes. Most sources say UK size 8 = US size 6, but then several others (like this one or this one) say UK size 8 = US size 4. I'd like to stick to US sizes only since I'm planning on buying clothes specific to the US, such as duty shirts, pants, etc. not available elsewhere in the world. Yet, what you say is consistent with my own conclusion : 167 bodies have rather large hips that require larger pants. Thanks for your help !
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jdbau »

This might be the one thing stopping me buying this doll, other than cost.

I really need her to be 88cm hips or less, is she really 95cm?

I have lots of dresses and lingerie in XS (UK6, US2, etc) and this dolls dimensions appeared to be more small than xsmall.

@EMH
US0 = UK4 = EURO32 = XXS
US2 = UK6 = EURO34 = XS
US4 = UK8 = EURO36 = S
etc

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jdbau »

viewtopic.php?f=227&t=96685
This thread puts the 167 Evo hip size at 92cm

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

@jdbau : two words : thank you so much ! (ok, that's 4 words)
Thanks for directing me to Sate's original topic ! These accurate measurements are very helpful, since they helped me narrow down the size from 6WR (Women Regular) to 6MR (Misses Regular), and 6MR is way easier to find than 6WR (yeah, that 95cm hip measurement was a real issue for me).

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jdbau »

You're welcome mate.

Yeah I'm looking at this hottie or the 163 plus. :D

INFORMATIONS