exdollofficial.com

DS doll face silicone

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS doll face silicone

Post by apn12 »

I have seen on tdf that DS face silicone is firm, stiff and hard, also lips. Perhaps this is only opinion Is it extra hard or normal platinum silicone hard?
I have not ever seen really soft silicone (very soft silicone is only makers advertisement). I know faces: Sanhui, Boytoy and PIB. All same soft or hard
depend on opinions.
(Yes I know that TPE is softer you will not need to tell it.)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DS doll face silicone

Post by Maviarab »

Be careful with statements without providing proof please. Have you felt or own a new DS or say Sanhui's or Sino's new soft silicone for example?

But to answer your initial questions, the heads are nearly always slightly harder then the bodies. This is by design, though nothing is stopping you asking for the same blend all over of course. My own DS is 3 years old so is the harder silicone throughout but I would not say the head was overly hard in my opinion.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I have had Sanhui 2016 and her silicone was same feel (soft or hard) than Boytoy and PIB.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I think it was Sate who said you have to tell them when you order if you want soft silicone on the head.
If not, it will be the harder silicone.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that DS have moved to a harder silicone for the heads in order to apply better makeup and achieve better visual realism. Another of the Chinese doll manufacturers are doing likewise and clearly DS have set a trend.

Personally I prefer the feel of the softer heads.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I can only speak from a RealDoll and Sinthetics Platinum Silicone perspective and I can tell you that Platinum does tend to a tiny bit harder but we are talking about dolls which are 10 plus years old... I will probably get a SinoDoll for Christmas to see what the Chinese have come up with and see how soft their silicone is as compared to the US brands.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I have 2 DS heads, both ordered at the same time, but one is hard and the other soft. The hard formulation is really quite stiff, not like the silicone on the rest of the body, and to be honest I don't like it at all. The soft face is the Nanase head (my doll Tomoe) that I ordered which both looks and feels far more realistic than the harder mix head.

The worst part for me is the loss of kissing ability. The soft silicone feels great, but the hard one is like a rubber tyre - just horrible! I've rarely used the harder Kayla head I have as she just feels a bit lifeless by comparison. I'd recommend anyone ordering from DS to ask for a softer head.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Realdoll normally today makes the hands, feet and face harder to protect them from wear, also similar to Mechadoll.
I would like to test a DS but read so much about skeleton issues on forums even from members who should know how to tread a doll right :?

INFORMATIONS