exdollofficial.com

DS158 - a couple of Q's before deciding

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS158 - a couple of Q's before deciding

Post by manfredixon »

Hey all,

I'm researching my next doll, and before I found the DS158 it stood between the WM162B in Ultra Soft and the new Hitdoll 151 with Hyper Realism.

The DS158 seems to fit my standards pretty well too though, but before I decide I have two questions:

1) I know many advice against it and I'm well aware of the risks, but does DSdoll offer their products in Ultra Soft TPE?

2) Sadly I haven't found a single pic of the DS158's genitalia. Anyone here care to share a few detailed shots of her labia, mound etc? From what I can tell through her blurred out promo shots it looks promising, but this could potentially be a dealbreaker for me as i really don't like protruding inner labia.

Big thanks!
Fred
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: DS158 - a couple of Q's before deciding

Post by gonestill77 »

DS doesn't do TPE.

Her genitalia will be an insert. I think for extra money they will glue in the insert to make her a built in. Or you can do that yourself.

Use the search fuction here to find threads with unblurred pics of her goodies.
Pretty sure there are a few threads with 158's.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I had a DS 158cm, and her genitals looked very realistic, it was a removable vagina though, but once it was in it looked really nice. Great doll as well.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

158 should be the B-type insert afaik.

You can see that here https://www.dsdoll.us/purchase/item?ite ... t160&dp=19

INFORMATIONS