exdollofficial.com

DS 145cm evo small review.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS 145cm evo small review.

Post by smallcat »

DS 145Evocm Lilith(pink) Fixed. (left side ds< > sanhui145 for people unaware of face designs)

Just a small review wanted to share.

The doll exterior is fine. Details seem to focus on around the hands and feet with veins. As with the knee is more detailed as well. While the details are hard to see due to lighting.
I'm glad her pink skin tone didnt come out too bad. Was expecting something different. Hard to tell th eir skin tones apart on their website. The lilith head was the one that appealed to me, really wanted a s-class version but none of the heads appealed to me, they really need to sell their head pictures a bit better with different wigs(as with other doll companies should do as well), a wig can change the face a lot. They have a lot of good non-class heads that I like for their bigger models.
Her silicone is a bit spongey, if you were to squeeze  to her bone, the silicone would take a bit to return to normal, compared to my sanhui silicone is a bit more firmer where you can feel her skeleton, the leg skeleton is about the same build in both dolls, cept for the ds doll skeleton arm is thinner inside.  Breasts are prety normal as you would expect from normal silicone hollowish doll breasts.  The doll head is the hard kind, assuming due to details, getting more artistic details out of it; I probably rank her head as hardest of all my doll heads, from san,zone,jm.  Her eyes are reaaaaalllly hard to adjust, I won't be changing or adjusting anytime soon, just hope to find a normal look on her and keep it like that; since the silicone around the eyes are more firmer/harder, cant stretch much, need something to push/move eye with, without damaging eye lashes.  Her feet as a slight indent, guessing from DHL service standing box, just as other people have similar indents on their foots. Her foot could benefit from a wider non standing foot plate design, so it doesnt tear through the silicone.

The doll is rather lightweight. Doll hits about 49-50lb  22kg? on my generic scale. Same as with my sanhui model. I did ask for tight joints, but her mid section, that tilting motion that dolls tend to have, to tilt forward or back, she tilts very easy, makes me worry if she were to loosen over time and doesnt hold her position anymore, and flops over, like that tpe doll you see on here on tdf, that flops over a tdf member had issues with.

**Her fixed design I had issues with when I was checking with endoscope,, was rather hard to sneak through the bend to the end wall in which I believe would make cleaning little more difficult, barely can get my skinny finger in there, too tight. I notice a hole at the end of wall, if it is a hole, hard to see inside of due to placement/design of vag is rather bends upwards like a banana which will make it somewhat difficult in my opinion to clean/dry with whatever methods people think of, was hoping for a more straight forward tunnel simple design without the bend inside of vs my sanhui 145cm her inside is sealed properly. While the anus is a simple smaller hole 6cm or so, simple to clean.  I'm assuming its just bad placement of vag fixed design which creates awkward bend inside of it.  I'm surprise that some of you doll owners of the same doll, can clean her properly or if not.

While the hole which I spotted, seems like the type of small hole that you find in open ended male masterbaitor toys with a hole at the end of? I wonder if their inserts have a hole in the end, just as like you would find a hole at most ends of  TPE heads.  I'm more curious if this hole connects to t he metal skeleton design as you would find with TPE dolls, just as tpe dolls fix designs can have similar hole or small holes that connect to the metal skeleton in which ruins the entire doll which some people may be unaware of the inside of their dolls.  I did sent a picture to dsdoll about it, saying they couldnt see it, even when I circled with vid, I hope to send a clearer picture soon once I find more time.

Shipping dhl was kinda annoying, wasnt aware of duties needed to be paid and which slowed down shipping , I hope to avoid dhl in the future for shipping. Havent had issues with fed/ups with their quick shipping. Both my dolls shipped around the same time, while other fedex only took about 3 days to my main city, which was prety damn quick, another day for weekend wait..

Other than that, the doll is nice,  Exterior seems fine. as for the other issue, dont know.

This type of silicone they use, would seem nice on a bigger doll is its even out all over the body, gives the body a more spongy feel to it.  Solid big boobs made out of this spongey silicone would seem nice.

I think thats about it I could think of.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS 145cm evo small review.

Post by Pumpster »

smallcat wrote:I did ask for tight joints, but her mid section, that tilting motion that dolls tend to have, to tilt forward or back, she tilts very easy, makes me worry if she were to loosen over time and doesnt hold her position anymore, and flops over, like that tpe doll you see on here on tdf, that flops over a tdf member had issues with.
My standard DS145 has loose joints and her spine joint has definately loosened a bit too much up to a point that it's very floppy and making screeching and rattling noises at times. I just haven't had enough motivation to do bolt tightening operation. Also her knees seem to have loosened again even if I did tighten them up using threadlocker.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Pumpster wrote:
smallcat wrote:I did ask for tight joints, but her mid section, that tilting motion that dolls tend to have, to tilt forward or back, she tilts very easy, makes me worry if she were to loosen over time and doesnt hold her position anymore, and flops over, like that tpe doll you see on here on tdf, that flops over a tdf member had issues with.
My standard DS145 has loose joints and her spine joint has definately loosened a bit too much up to a point that it's very floppy and making screeching and rattling noises at times. I just haven't had enough motivation to do bolt tightening operation. Also her knees seem to have loosened again even if I did tighten them up using threadlocker.

Well thats sad to hear. I'm not a fan of internal type of surgeries like those, I doont mind its dabbing silicone. I'll try my best not to bend her spine as much, sucks that it bends real easily when I try to straighten out her legs.

They really need to improve on bolt tightening on their dolls, and perhaps quality check internal. Outside looks great.

I do see quirks and minor issues with each doll brand but eh , nothing is perfect. Just as tpe has their own set of issues, I find with my tpe dolls.

Does her loose joints allow her to stand for a standing shower or standing a bit if angled properly with loose spine?

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

smallcat wrote: Well thats sad to hear. I'm not a fan of internal type of surgeries like those, I doont mind its dabbing silicone. I'll try my best not to bend her spine as much, sucks that it bends real easily when I try to straighten out her legs.

They really need to improve on bolt tightening on their dolls, and perhaps quality check internal. Outside looks great.

I do see quirks and minor issues with each doll brand but eh , nothing is perfect. Just as tpe has their own set of issues, I find with my tpe dolls.

Does her loose joints allow her to stand for a standing shower or standing a bit if angled properly with loose spine?
Yeah it doesn't seem to get any easier to start cutting her open even if I've done her knees and ankles. There's always that fear of messing it up and ruining her. I'm just worried that the spine joint nut has undone itself completely and now loose bolt keeps grinding joint holes bigger and bigger the more I move her and that's why it's making those noises. I was quite surprised to see that they don't use locknuts or threadlock liquids of any kind, not even nylon washers. Normal nuts are destined to loosen up eventually and then doll is all floppy and requires surgery. By using locknuts it could perhaps be delayed greatly, if not prevented completely. Regarding this I was expecting a bit more from such super high quality doll company.

I haven't even dared to try standing her up because joints are so floppy and I'm sure she can't hold any standing positions. Also her feet are already suffering of "pancake" syndrome and looking a bit unaesthetic. Someone here posted how to fix it by cutting feet open and bending the metal inside, but again, yikes :D

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

smallcat wrote: Well thats sad to hear. I'm not a fan of internal type of surgeries like those, I doont mind its dabbing silicone. I'll try my best not to bend her spine as much, sucks that it bends real easily when I try to straighten out her legs.

Yeah it doesn't seem to get any easier to start cutting her open even if I've done her knees and ankles. There's always that fear of messing it up and ruining her. I'm just worried that the spine joint nut has undone itself completely and now loose bolt keeps grinding joint holes bigger and bigger the more I move her and that's why it's making those noises. I was quite surprised to see that they don't use locknuts or threadlock liquids of any kind, not even nylon washers. Normal nuts are destined to loosen up eventually and then doll is all floppy and requires surgery. By using locknuts it could perhaps be delayed greatly, if not prevented completely. Regarding this I was expecting a bit more from such super high quality doll company.

I haven't even dared to try standing her up because joints are so floppy and I'm sure she can't hold any standing positions. Also her feet are already suffering of "pancake" syndrome and look a bit unaesthetic. Someone here posted how to fix it by cutting feet open and bending the metal inside, but again, yikes :D I usually wash her just by covering the neck stump with plastic wrap and lay her on her back/stomach on a stool at the shower.

INFORMATIONS