exdollofficial.com

Ds doll 163 with SUPER tight joints

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Butternutz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ds doll 163 with SUPER tight joints

Post by Butternutz »

Hello guys , been a lurker on TDF for many years , this is gonna be my first post. Wondering if anyone has any experience with how long it takes DS doll joints to loosen a bit .ive seen some posts that say they do , just wondering about the timescale-ish if i use her like 5 times a week. I bought mine used , and its joints are STIFFFF .like especially the thigh to pelvis joints , moving them takes some real force. Any experience would be appreciated . Very cool to finally post in a community ive been following for so long

Cheers :glou:

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Ds doll 163 with SUPER tight joints

Post by jiayi »

Hi Butternutz,
Welcome to TDF!
I have three DS 163’s (they were called 168’s) 2013, 2015 and 2018. All with tight joints.
The 2013 is loose enough at the shoulders so that her arms will not stay straight out to the sides. Knee joints are also loose.
The 2015 had a hip joint so tight that it broke. I was able to repair it. Her shoulder rotation also broke, but that was because I was treating her like the 2013 and NOT putting her arms tight to her sides before rotating them forward and back. Fixed that as well. Lesson learned!
The 2018 joints are tight but not so tight they will break, as long as I put her arms tight to her sides (as noted above).
So to answer your question, I would not expect the joints to loosen for at least a year or more.
You could loosen some of them fairly easily. The wrist, knee and elbow bolts can be felt through the silicone. small slits can be cut into the bolts and socket wrenches can be used to change the amount of tension. The slits an be glued back together with Permatex flowable windshield sealant. Be sure to clean the cut with acetone first.
That has been my experience with tight joints. I really like them. Great for photography and sex!
Jiayi

Butternutz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Butternutz »

Thanks for the advice , I'm thinking I might go the just using her until she loosens up . I'm not particularly handy , I'm quite afraid to cut her open . It's impressive your doll from 2013 is still kickin , it sounds like you have the technical skills for all the upkeep . Any pointers about some things to avoid ? Movements , positions , etc ? Sorry for the late response , I appreciate the warm welcome , just not used to checking in on my posts

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

For tight joints, make sure to only move one "axis" of any joint at a time, as diagonal stress force on the joints may lead to a break.

ie; move legs up or down, then to the sides. Don't try to move already spread legs up or down. Stuff like that. Same with the arms.

haremlover made a guide on the DS forum you might want to peek at viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

Butternutz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Butternutz »

Thanks man , good stuff . And thanks waffle anomaly for the guide , very helpful . Sorry to just keep the questions flowing but I got one more to shoot off regarding mouth repair . I have the Kathy head and there are tiny splits forming in the corner of her mouth . Anything body safe that's buy able at homedepot I can use to glue em back ?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Bnutz,

As she is DS, and platinum silicone, silpoxy is your go to silicone based adhesive (and the softest), if you can not get that the rtd windsheild screen glass silicone sealant is the next best.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

I always use Permatex® Flowable Silicone Windshield & Glass Sealer 81730 for any repairs my DS163 needs. Works great and is usually easy to find locally at a hardware store or autozone etc.

I'd avoid kissing her for the curing duration though ;)

Butternutz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Butternutz »

You guys have been really great , I'll go buy myself a tube . I'll be sure to avoid the mackin for a day or 2 after the mouth repair . Just an update on the original subject matter , many of her joints are already loosening up a little bit (besides that damn back joint that allows her to hunch , that bastard really doesn't like moving much) . Granted I haul her out almost every day , but progress is a lot faster than I would have thought . One leg (if suspended in the air) will fall by itself . Since what I'd really want is full on loose joints , I'm real pleased with the progress over this short time .

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Butternutz wrote:You guys have been really great , I'll go buy myself a tube . I'll be sure to avoid the mackin for a day or 2 after the mouth repair . Just an update on the original subject matter , many of her joints are already loosening up a little bit (besides that damn back joint that allows her to hunch , that bastard really doesn't like moving much) . Granted I haul her out almost every day , but progress is a lot faster than I would have thought . One leg (if suspended in the air) will fall by itself . Since what I'd really want is full on loose joints , I'm real pleased with the progress over this short time .
By the way, at least with the permatex 81730, I'd recommend using a toothpick to apply it when doing very small repairs like mouth edges. Let's you get a very clean repair that is usually not visible at all. Clean the area with 90%+ rubbing alcohol before applying.

:glou:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I always use the skeleton reference pictures off the DS website when posing my DS163+ - it REALLY helps to ensure I know exactly how to manipulate her skeleton safely.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Here - I always use these as a reference when posing my DS163. It helps to know how she SHOULD be flexing.
Composite_01.jpg
Composite_01.jpg (402.77 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Composite_02.jpg
Composite_02.jpg (411.77 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Composite_03.jpg
Composite_03.jpg (449.11 KiB) Viewed 2188 times

INFORMATIONS