exdollofficial.com

Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm dolls

Post by TDF_Management »

The 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult, and for some time, we have allowed them on the forum, because we were under the impression, they were not available as sexually capable dolls, and for that reason, we made an exception.

But lately, we've been noticing an increase in posts regarding the sexual use of those dolls, which makes it clear, these dolls are available as sex dolls.

As TDF has never allowed sex dolls that had the appearance of a non-adult, and the difference between the sexually capable version, and the non-sexually capable version is not determinable, after deliberate discussion by Management, we've had to make the difficult decision to no longer allow the 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls on the forum.

We apologize to all the members who have these dolls, but we can no longer allow any pictures, or discussion about their sexual function, and all threads and posts with this content will be removed.

The 158cm and 161cm dolls are fully allowed by TDF.

Edit: As the 138cm DS Doll is based on the 132cm DS Doll, that doll is also not allowed on the forum.

Edit: The DS Mini is also not allowed on the forum.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm do

Post by Dollarhyde »

I was wondering when TDF was going to address this but as they say better late then never... :D Thanks for addressing this since these 100 - 132cm dolls really looked non-adult... :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

I support this decision 100%.
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Okay, I'm confused. I thought such dolls were never allowed to begin with, regardless of a lack of sexual function. Wasn't that the reason Lady Peridot was forbidden to post pics of her Trottla?

And what of the assertions on the website that they aren't sex dolls? Are customers altering the dolls themselves, or is the website lying? :(

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

There was an exception made for just the DS Dolls, that allowed clothed pictures, but that exception has now been withdrawn.

DS Dolls are sold through different channels, and some offer the sexually capable versions.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

As I 132cm doll owner (i have the sexual and the non sexual version) I like to say:

In the beginning, when this doll was not fully know in non asia countries, I take the chance to bring her and show her on TDF, and I was thankful to TDF to give me the chance to show my work as a photo enthusiast , I was aware of the nature of the doll and tried to make a decent pictures, well, it was fun and I learn a lot. this doll was a fresh answer to ligh poseable 1:1 silicone doll for pictures (and for back problems owners) ......now, I knew that this day will come eventually , when more people buy this model and with the same joy as me try to show to TDF the new acquisition.

I aplaude this decision because this shows that the people in the management cares for TDF and want to keep the place clean, I am a little sad because my pictures sometimes have a nice feedback, what you tdf fellas gave me was (and still is) priceless to me.

its a bittersweet moment, right now Steven is working on my new FEI head, the new 132cm head model and this new face will not see the light in this forum.

well, maybe when my economy gets better next year (due to recent trips to see my family) I will afford a ground up doll and shows to you my photo improvement. I hope doll manufacturers improve the models and hear the consumer needs, some of us cannot lift heavy premium dolls.

maybe the best way to show pictures from Dalian and Hope is to create a blog,..maybe...

best wishes

Mexdl

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Hi Mexdl,
While I never personaly saw or read any of the inappropriate comments TDF_Management was referring to I'm sorry to hear that things got so out of hand it ended up affecting you the way that it did.
She was a very pretty doll :)
Keep your chin up and if it means that much to you I hope you find a way to share more of your doll somewhere.

Best wishes
&
Happy Holidays :x-mas:
Attachments
special-hug.gif
special-hug.gif (187.98 KiB) Viewed 25902 times
sora_hug_gif.gif
sora_hug_gif.gif (443.51 KiB) Viewed 25902 times

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

AlyDolly wrote:She was a very pretty doll :)
To slightly misquote Maverick in Top Gun, "She still is." (Whereupon Ice Man replies, grinning, "Yeah. That's what I meant.")

I sure hope I will continue to be able to see Mex's and other 132cm dolls somewhere. They look so good and Mex is a talented artistic photographer.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Hi all,

I have explained my point of view many times on this forum and I will not explain it once again ... The only thing I can say It's that it's a pity for Mexdollover's pictures,for example : on his pictures,there is no age,just art :wink: A virtual person,without age,unreal being ! For that it's a pity ! And I'm very sad.

But I understand TDF managment's point of view too ...

Louis
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

I hate censorship because it always ends up spiraling out of control but understand the decision given how judgmental people are to this hobby. Not to open a can of worms but looking at the big picture, does this mean that candy18 dolls will also be banned? They look quite young especially the schoolgirls... There was even a pic of them standing in front of a school bus being used as advertisement, then there are young looking orient dolls that have been popping up recently, and some flat chested anime dolls that look like little girls in another thread....

maybe someday someone will figure it out.. make mini love dolls for people that don't want to throw their back out or get a hernia everytime they want to move their doll, remember that not everyone likes unrealistically huge breasts, and stop putting child faces on them! All you have to do is look through the miniature dolls forum to see this is possible.

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

Axion wrote:I hate censorship because it always ends up spiraling out of control but understand the decision given how judgmental people are to this hobby.
Please see my message on this subject here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=44082 I hate censorship too, and as a practicing artist have spoken out against it my entire adult life. I am also a realist and anything depicting abuse of children will and should be deplored by civilized societies. Axion makes a good point to "stop putting child faces on them! ". I am a current owner of a Miniature Love Doll and understand the need for a smaller, lighter doll. I see the MLD face as a 20-30 year old adult woman and encourage other small doll makers to make their dolls unmistakably adult appearing.
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

jrrock

Post by jrrock »

I also hope we will still be able to your new pics somewhere Mexdoll. They're have great atmosphere.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

The Mexdollover album is now empty : I understand that it was necessary but that explains very well my feeling about that affair : you have censored an artist ! Ok on the forum but not in his own album,for me : it's impossible and a shame to censored such pictures and an artist ...

It's all the problem in this affair :wink:

..> A shame to not see anymore pictures of Mexdollover in his own album ...
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Mexdl:
I've always considered your photography
to be nothing less than pure genius. It's not so much what we do, but
how we do it...I'll truly miss your work here on TDF.

:) Don@Ruby13

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

TDF, is first and foremost, a sex doll forum. I'm not saying that BJDs and non-modified mannequins don't have their place here, but the primary focus of this forum is dolls that are sexually capable. RealDolls, Ruby13s, Teddy Babes, inflatables, and so on. As such, when people see a doll on this forum, they will assume it's a sex doll, and the last thing we want is to give the false impression that we condone pedophilia (or hebephilia, for that matter, not that most people are inclined to draw a distinction between the two).

It's generally my nature to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I'm not going to make any unsavory assumptions about Mexdollover or anyone else. Indeed, I used to chat with Mex frequently and nothing he said would indicate he was anything but a kind, moral, upstanding individual. But we're not talking about Jock Sturges artfully documenting the naturist lifestyle here; these are glamour shots of dolls that resemble children and adolescents. The beauty I see in a fellow human (or human-like doll) is distinctly different from the beauty of a flower, a dolphin, a landscape, a sunset, and I'm certain I'm not the only one who thinks that way...and thus would many get the wrong idea when they see such images on a forum of this nature, even if the photographer's intention was purely to create art. :(

It sucks, but such is life... :?

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

INFORMATIONS