exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by Karrot »

Yes they can loosen over time, and each joint is hand tightened at the factory, so they are all a little different. One of Xiaoli's hips is noticeably looser than the other now. it was tighter to begin with, but has loosened off over a couple of months. It's still able to hold a pose, but a gentle push allows gravity to pull it down if raised. the other it still a fight to move left/right but pleasantly firm front to back.

The stiffest joint by far is her mid spine joint. For this I am pleased as its the one you really dont want floppy. Twisting isnt so bad, but side to side and front to rear flex is very stiff and requires a good physical effort.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Definitely a world class engineered skeleton. Thank you !

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

After a week with my doll, the stiffest joints on a stiff joint doll are the thigh to pelvis and the back.

The knees are moderately stiff

Arms are easy to move, same with neck. Feet and hand easy to move. I don't move the fingers much since I think bending the wires back and forth will eventually make them snap. I try to avoid playing with the fingers.

h138462

Post by h138462 »

Doll Sweet wrote:Hi, this is the bones and joints inside our DS doll.

thay make of steel tube and mechanical parts.

it is very strong and flexible, it can pose almost human can do.

and I draw some pictues about move rage for reference.

( picture is 132cm doll bones, other size doll use same structure and material, but in different size and thickness )
Hi. Just out of curiosity. Did you guys stop making dolls below 145cm altogether?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hi h138462 and welcome.

You can see the 132cm and 138cm dolls on the japanese website of Arte Tokio, but they are not featured on the U.S. website and not discussed about here on TDF.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Sarat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sarat »

Hi, thank you for your information! I have seen pict with new 170sm model and the angle between hip and body axis is about 60 degrees! So there is more acute angle than on the sceleton pict.
Is that OK or for demonstration only?

http://www.dsdoll.us/bodies.html
the last pict for 170sm model

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Greetings.
There is a significant difference on the angles the manufacturers will instruct you to safely use and the angles that can actually be achieved - mostly to cover themselves from people overdoing stuff then claiming production faults.
That said you have to note that some photographs do actually depict poses that will hurt or even break dolls if not attempted with extreme care and for only brief moments of time.
On the other hand it is common knowledge that the manufacturers spec is usually a very conservative one and the actual dolls can do pretty well.
The picture you are referring to is likely of the last variety, i.e. outside the normal manufacturers spec, but still relatively safe - the area that might be an issue is the upper thigh where it bends inside from the hip( and by the way the same goes for the inner contact at the elbow joint).
My best guess is that if you position her like that to take pictures for like say up to half an hour there will be no problem, if you however forcefully rock her back and forth then the friction of the outer silicon areas against each other may be a problem.

For detailed information and more than just my take on it I refer you here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=61840
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Sarat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sarat »

Thank you for your information!
The reason I have asked – travel. I have DS doll and would like to travel. The airline requirements are up to 32 kg and up to 203sm in 3dimentions sum. If not I have to pay for an oversize luggage. I can get into her 32kg without her head, but difficult to reach 203sm. If the pict from manufacturer is correct, then 203 sm would be also not a problem.
From your answer I has got the idea not to try that. Ok, would pay for oversize next time.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Just because the skeleton can do it does not necessarily mean that it's safe to do. The thinner waists of the 160 and 168 will be more tolerant of stronger twisting and bending, but it's a risk also particularly with low air pressure suffered on plane trips. For certain the silicone may well delaminate - this is not always a problem but with low air pressure and the modern soft silicone it could be.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ttmouse100
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ttmouse100 »

looks awesome, never knew what the skeleton looks like

Spiceoflife

Post by Spiceoflife »

Great thread! very informative.

I know the DS Dolls can be ordered with tight or loose joints, but has anyone ordered one with some joints tight and some loose? I don't intend on doing photo shoots. Mine will just be for sleeping/playing with, but some sex poses would be nice. I'd like for her to lay on her stomach with her back arched and ass up. Seems this could be accomplished easyer and more lifelike if the lower back and hip joints were tight, but all others loose. This configuration would also allow her to stay upright on her knees with arms on top of the headboard.

Also, seems like they would tighten the joints to spec with a torque wrench instead of leaving to the assemblers' "feel" to determine correct tightness.

Thoughts?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

It's possibly a good idea to ask DS directly but really options for specific customisation might be limited and the results might possibly be not entirely predictable.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Sarat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sarat »

Hi, I have one DS with loose joint and that is ok except foot, they always go to unusual position, so foot better be tight, and knee and above - loose. I think you can ask Jhon - he is very customer orientated in DS.

Spiceoflife

Post by Spiceoflife »

Thanks Harem and Sarat!

What motion of the foot are you referring to as too loose (up/down, left/right or twisting)?

I'm putting some thought into what specific joints should be loose for cuddling, and which could stay tight and still be ok. I think the ankle/foot joints would be ok tight, as well as lower back.

I will reach out to John to see if this is possible.

Thanks!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have heard from two sources recently that regularity of joint movement stiffness has been rather variable recently. So don't hold out too much hope about being specific but I do hope that DS pays attention to this as part of the excellence for which they are acclaimed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS