exdollofficial.com

Chloé's tutorial - a safety briefing for all dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

How useful and universal is Chloé's tutorial

Poll ended at Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 am

Limited to DS dolls
7%
Universal to many skeletalised dolls
60%
Not helpful at all
No votes
Should be a sticky
20%
Entertaining but can be happily buried in the course of time
No votes
Should be a CoverDoll reference article with bigger better quality pictures
13%

Total votes: 15

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Thera shows how a doll gets dressed - a safety briefing

Post by SmittyT »

Thank you. for the great info. haven't bought any pullovers for Dixie as of yet but this will help when I do..

Tim
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice tutorial. Dressing your doll is frequently a challenge and is a time sink when taking photos in different outfits. Thanks.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great little tutorial Harem! I wish this was around when I got my first doll. It took me quite a few tries to finally "master" dressing a doll without over straining her arms/shoulders ... and this tutorial shows the best/easiest way to "wrestle" a shirt on a doll.

This should be a "stickie"!

Cheers,
Von

EDIT : Oh ... and it is wonderful to see Thera out and about! I've missed seeing her. :oops:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Chloé's tutorial - a safety briefing for all dolls

Post by haremlover »

I've been very worried about asking my 2015 lady to stand on her feet: thanks to Mishka1965 on http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 05#p807705 for some suggestions which have proved successful.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

icefish
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by icefish »

haremlover wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
haremlover wrote:and the sun's too hot so it's time for me to go gardening up the ladder
ImageImage
8O Don't try this at home - Cloé is a professional :lol:
You must be joking! Of course Aira does this at home:

Seriously however, when one is helping a doll to manoeuvre into position, it's all the more important to stick to the movement rules, directing action from the body first, working out to the extremities. A natural reaction can be to pull the hand to whatever destination it is needed to go, rather than directing the action from the body itself so that the hand travels in the direction she wants to go.

Best wishes

Harem
Amazing! Amazing! I'm just wondering how Aira got up so high.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ha! Aira had to be lifted there! My son helped me but this is why I've raved about DS dolls for so long as when one's toy ladies like to play such games, they have to be robust enough to survive.

Greetings and WELCOME! Your contributions to the Chinese forum are so inspired and what you do will be a real inspiration here.

For me dolls are more than the one position, the one picture, the idol of lustful worship posing as a statue and in so much of the creativity we see in China we find more than this so I hope that your membership of TDF will catalyse and inspire anew.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

cmelater
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cmelater »

Hi,

I have been lurking in the forums. I had my ds doll since last year. Learnt many things. One of which really is that all new clothes have to be soaked in water overnight, so that any unwanted dye is washed out. People like myself seldom have to do house chores, but having a doll means having to know how to wash clothes and pick the right clothes for a doll.

Have fun.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Chronos wrote:What is the size of the doll in the red bikini? Is that the 158, the one they don't make anymore?

That is the second time I've seen dents in the top of their breasts, is that a common problem for DS dolls? I wonder how that happens.
He repaired her and has a topic on it here some place.
Bumping this for the chaps with a ds minis on the way.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

Oof..........who knew, you couldn't just grab a limb and yank on it..........

Why isn't there a sub-forum for tutorials like these, videos, do's and don'ts, and other assorted advice..........

Might reduce the number of first-timers mangling their pride and joys in the first week..........
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Depends on the doll too. I may post some tutorial on other forums if i have time. This however is right where it should be.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé is an old 2012 model, a former generation.

She had had a rather rough journey in a cardboard box from the north of France and may have been bumped around quite a bit. After massaging a bit her breasts weren't at all as severely visibly painful as before.

It's quite common, I understand, for soft silicone toy ladies of this vintage of any brand to suffer sinking breasts.

The remedy is simply to inject more soft silicone from her side under her arms. The keyhole wound can be glued together imperceptably. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 95#p669195

Last Autumn Chloé wanted a talc massage and in a hurry I did this with her on her front on the floor. Members of the French forum have warned me that toy ladies don't like such treatment - and as a result, as warned, she's got a visible dimple again.

The new DS ladies are of a wholly different echelon of sophistication and my ladies in England, a harder silicone 2012 old158, 168+ and 158+ have not shown any signs of problems.

Chloé was an experimental doll in soft silicone and a tan, and is very rare for that reason and she lives up to all the things she wants to do to this day. DS have made amazing and outstanding advances in the intervening four years and I don't think anyone can such a problem from the new productions.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Bumpity bump. I am going to need this real soon lol

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

Haremlover:

Thank you for this. I have been a 1st time doll owner for a couple of weeks. TDF has been indispensable. It is amazing to me that the doll makers leave it up to forums such as this to help new owners with the most basic of things. They SHOULD have VIDEOS on their site and available to vendors and forums that demonstrate the proper movement of each of their skeleton types. (Maybe I missed them?) I should mention that my doll is not a DS so that observation may not apply to them.

I considered buying a doll a few years ago, but was put off by all of the horror stories. When I found TDF, I learned enough from the members to make me comfortable enough to 'go for it." Any doll manufacturer who is not promoting TDF on their website is making a big mistake.

Since I received my doll I would say the two biggest issues are learning to handle the weight, which is made much more problematic by the tight skeleton joints and lack of knowledge/experience in how the joints are "supposed" to move. Washing, standing, dressing, posing, etc. of the heavier dolls requires a fundamental understanding of the correct movements. Or else you risk damaging the doll and becoming exhausted and frustrated at the same time.

Where would we all be without a great forum like TDF!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to know this thread is useful. Chloe is an old model skeleton and not much different at all to skeletons of other manufacturers other than nylon cushioned and tensioned hinges. It's much more difficult to handle a floppy doll.

To carry, put hands in her lap so they don't catch on things, then put her in a near sitting position and pick up from the side, carrying bridal style.

Or a sitting position with legs spread apart to carry her from her front,

her thighs gripping your hips and her arms around your neck.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 07#p808507

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

LAL wrote:They SHOULD have VIDEOS on their site and available to vendors and forums that demonstrate the proper movement of each of their skeleton types.
Agreed. Videos would be awesome. So far the only thing DS offers about the movement are these diagrams.
dollheadmove.gif
dollheadmove.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 7352 times
dollarmmove.gif
dollarmmove.gif (6.73 KiB) Viewed 7352 times
dollbody2move.gif
dollbody2move.gif (4.82 KiB) Viewed 7352 times
dollarm2move.gif
dollarm2move.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 7352 times
dollhandmove.gif
dollhandmove.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 7352 times
dollhand2move.gif
dollhand2move.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 7352 times