exdollofficial.com

A Day in the Life of a Doll - Chloé on the French Riviera

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: A Day in the Life of a Doll - Chloé on the French Rivier

Post by AlexKnight »

Nice looking photo story, Harem! :D

I couldn't help but notice some rather deep folds on the insides of her elbows:

Is that the result of bending her arms for too long a time?
In later pics, it doesn't seem as pronounced, so I assume it expands again? Maybe foam compression?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Ace outing, Harem. Our best to you and Chloé.

:glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AlexKnight wrote:Nice looking photo story, Harem! :D

I couldn't help but notice some rather deep folds on the insides of her elbows . . .
Is that the result of bending her arms for too long a time?
In later pics, it doesn't seem as pronounced, so I assume it expands again? Maybe foam compression?
;-) Well spotted.

She's a hard working girl who's most definitely been put through her paces with me and before me with Stef and was one of the first DS particularly soft (:-)) formulations. For this reason particularly a little breast sag is no surprise and I have had to be slightly gentle with the angle of the light which can show up the rather minor issue very harshly

Stef (www.asiandolls.fr) has very kindly sent me some silicone to inject to do the repair but it's slightly thick to get through the hypodermic and a test at the recommended 2% catalyst gives a slightly harder silicone than the original - so I'm wondering about slackener and thinner . . . and Chloé's so special I want to get it right!

So . . . there is another problem which I've solved but caused another. On the old 158 (but solved on the newer models) the silicone is prone to tear away from the neck joint. The neck expands and this needs attention as soon as possible - because even with talc lubrication, the friction of head turning tears it more. So I applied acetone to all exposed areas there and with normal bathroom silicone stuck it all very well around the neck joint. Too well . . .

As one bends the 158 legs, the interior volume changes - and air can be heard rushing in and out through the neck - but with it sealed, not. Accordingly the excess air at times causes what I assume is known as delamination of the silicone skin with the foam underneath - makes her more jiggly and fun, actually - but that's not the point. With the impending boob job to be done, one does not want any silicone going into that space where it's not meant to. So I inserted the hypodermic in the top of the neck and applied a hoover to extract excess air . . . ensuring that there's no void into anywhere where silicone shouldn't go.

Thus the tightness on the super-contracted foam on the elbows and the creasing seen on that photo. On subsequent photos as normal internal pressure has been restored, she's recovered happily.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

haremlover wrote:So I inserted the hypodermic in the top of the neck and applied a hoover to extract excess air . . . ensuring that there's no void into anywhere where silicone shouldn't go.

Thus the tightness on the super-contracted foam on the elbows and the creasing seen on that photo. On subsequent photos as normal internal pressure has been restored, she's recovered happily.
Ah yes, I was wondering about it, as I've not seen it before, but now I understand. Thanks for the explanation.

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé had got herself dressed for the beach and was demanding an outing. She wasn't very pleased with me
taking too long so she tried to persuade my neighbour to take her instead. He laughed embarrassedly
Chloé :lol: a la page. Je dois aller au Nice
so I had no option.

First, she had to have her head come off
so that it could be lubricated with talc
so that she could turn properly to look at people.

Then this time securely wrapped with her seatbelt on
she tried again to get the neighbour to come with us but at least he helped us through the gate

Chloé was intrigued by the local church that we passed
but I told her that religion wasn't allowed in Dolldom so she'd have to wait till another day.

We turned the corner down the road to the other beach
and she loved the view
getting to the bottom without mishap entertaining some bouncers and people getting ready at a villa for a party on the way.

The sight of the sea excited her
and the shadows were long
as people were leaving the beach

The waves were crashing
and she was amazed how still it could be despite such explosions of water

It was time to get out of her chariot and enjoy the last rays of the sun
but she soon became a celebrity

and brought smiles to faces
and people gathering to see her
and have their photograph taken next to her
and so she waved regally to her crowd of admirers

However, the sun was getting lower and getting in her eyes, which she sheilded
ImageImage
so that she could enjoy the view
and the sun getting lower
- the sky becoming ever more orange
as crowds continued to come to admire her

Even though the wind was strong and not as warm any more
she continued to watch what happens on the water
ImageImageImage

She decided she wanted a change of view so we moved
perhaps this being a better place for her portrait
ImageImage

with the wind blowing in her hair
ImageImage
and she enjoyed looking at the people playing
until they went away
and she really loved the wind in her hair
ImageImageImage

And a man couldn't resist the excuse for taking a photo with her in the background

Nothing much more happened on the sea
so after a final glance at the beach
and enjoying a bit more of the breeze through her hair
ImageImage
it was time to return to her carriage
snuggling comfortably

with her seatbelt on
and ready to go
for the long journey back up the hill

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Wonderful pictures.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Nice shoot :D

It seems the people at the beach were quite cool 8)

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Hi Harem,
What a great chance for Chloé to live on the French Riviera. Wonderful pictures and setup.
So nice to see people getting photographed with Chloe and others who admire her when she observes the scene.
A great day my friend!

Greetings to Chloé and you

From Mia

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Nescio50 wrote:Nice shoot :D

Indeed, taking pictures with her, small children admiring her, looks really cool.
I hope nobody was nasty towards you or Chloé.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AlexKnight wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Nice shoot :D

Indeed, taking pictures with her, small children admiring her, looks really cool.
I hope nobody was nasty towards you or Chloé.
Not at all. She's just a posable mannequin and I'm a photographer ;-) And what really does it is that she looks so natural and on the point of being human. Indeed, getting back home I had difficulty with the wheelbarrow mounting the pavement and two people across the road came and helped me. We had a long conversation - they have a daughter with a prosthetic leg and at first sight they thought that my girl had two prosthetic legs. The secret is that she doesn't look specifically like a sex doll made only for sex, but as a being "who" happens to be quite sexy too . . .

In handling her too, she's life size but doesn't need equipment to manhandle her. People are surprised that she's heavy, though, expecting something more of the nature of a fibreglass mannequin. She waves, looks, and has "attitudes" in the manner of Lady Hamilton. It's for all of these reasons that I'm very hooked on DS dolls and suggest that few compete in this class. They're amenable and that's why there is fun perceived and acceptance by people who meet them.

It's also the people in the south of France, who are very cosmopolitan and specifically in a location to find happiness. I bet that were any of us to take Aira in England to Leicester Square in London, or perhaps a seaside resort such as Brighton, Eastbourne or Worthing, we'd find the same spectrum of fun reactions.

And because when these dolls go out they can be fitted with blanks instead of anatomical parts, they cease to become sex dolls and for my part, this makes them easier to have such fun with in this way.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

An awesome outing!

The padded wheelbarrow looks like a really simple solution to the transport problem.

I did a sunset photo shoot of Laura at Poole Harbour a few years ago. (It does not look like sunset, presumably because the camera compensated by using a longer exposure.)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Harem, a great shoot. It´s fun to see the kids gather in front of Chloé admiring her. I´m glad you got such a positive reaction. I guess you are right, people in their summer holidays in a resort town near the beach enjoying everything there is to be enjoyed rect a lot more laid back and positive then in a small town on the market place.
Enjoy it there, and let Chloé enjoy more breezes in her hair in the sun, she´ll love it,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I gave Chloé an anathestic today and injected the silicone that Stef (www.asiandolls.fr) had kindly given me into her breasts. I used a 1.5% activator concentration rather than a 2% to make the silicone softer in this area and heated it in a bowl of hot water, heating also the syringe, to make it less viscous. Injecting the silicone through a hypodermic was tough but doable and just 30ml was required in total for both breasts.

She's sitting outside in the hot sunshine to help the silicone to cure faster

I went in with the syringe at the upper rear of the breasts near under the armpits so that the tip of the needle could get to the right place.

Whilst being terrified of doing it, it wasn't such a difficult job but it was important to have lots of spare silicone to do tests for softness at different concentrations.

Perhaps this and other repair/maintenance related posts above might be usefully inserted into a new repair thread? It's possibly nice to have the flow of the story of her escapades uninterrupted . . . Or as part of her experiences perhaps they are well included here - a matter for editorial decision and discretion.

Apologies for the not as good photos here - uploading the other day with the cable attached to the camera my foot caught the cable and . . . :-( so this is with a spare ancient Polaroid digital that I found in a bin some while ago.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

GraceAH
Doll
Doll

Post by GraceAH »

Wow! Just breezed thru your thread here. Some amazing stories you have going here! A real life reality show! So many nice photos and stories. I love Chloe's new Chariot. That day you took her to the beach was so fun to watch from here! Roxxanne,AH and myself a thoroughly entertained with these postcards-like pics from you and your girl! Thank you so much for sharing all these adventures and challenges with us!
Grace

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

We love your photo shoots Harem!

Sheeana now keeps nagging me for a walkabout tour.. which simply isn't gonna happen here in 'sprawl-jersey'...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

INFORMATIONS