exdollofficial.com

Samantha shocks Aira and dances with Jiayi - thankyou Mahoro

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Samantha shocks Aira and dances with Jiayi - thankyou Ma

Post by Anassilao »

A great set of pics and a great set of doll. :thumbs_up: Good work.
It's awesome the elegant of these bodies and faces.
Very nice dolls.

A question: I see some pics with dolls self-standing. Therefore, I suppose this is skeleton with tightened joints. What effort can do to move a doll with this kind of joint? "Hard" skeleton is suitable also for sex?

Every day I am discovering the beauty of DS dolls, are very, very angelic and elegant. :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Anassilao wrote:A great set of pics and a great set of doll. :thumbs_up: Good work.
It's awesome the elegant of these bodies and faces.
Very nice dolls.

A question: I see some pics with dolls self-standing. Therefore, I suppose this is skeleton with tightened joints. What effort can do to move a doll with this kind of joint? "Hard" skeleton is suitable also for sex?

Every day I am discovering the beauty of DS dolls, are very, very angelic and elegant. :thumbs_up:
Aira was (and is) so stiff that she required almost osteopathic procedures to move. To do this safely, understanding the direction of the hinges is vital so that one moves only one at a time, so breaking down a movement into the vectorial component parts and it's for this reason that Chloé in France did her tutorial http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612 which is potentially so important to safe handling that it would usefully be a sticky topic. I was lucky to have bought her from Mahoro who personally brought her down to me in February when he gave me a most helpful tutorial in dollcare from his long experience and we did our first photoshoot together. But Aira, having been supplied with the then available tougher silicone option, issues of handling in bed were probably intended to be a lesser priority to posing - but for whatever she is a great character and wonderful fun within the context of her innate fun.

Chloé meanwhile in France, also 158, was made in the then available soft formulation and have joints which if once the same as Aira had been well exercised by Stef and are in comparison a pleasure to move, although her knees are becoming loose enough for me to have to take care as to their straightness before standing. With the soft formulation and joints which are stiff but movable, she is a joy to have as company when my wife isn't with me in France.

The posing joy for me is that all of these dolls are lightweight enough to be carried as well as not needing any paraphenalia of stands and the like.

However, since the now discontinued 158, the skeletons have been much improved so that they are much easier to move whilst still retaining posability whilst intending not to be loosened in time. The 168plus moves well in bed and is light enough to be a joy to move into different positions, the downside of that being that she's rather bony even with the standard supremely soft formulation silicone which Steven at DS tells me is used on all currently produced dolls. The breasts are outstandingly beautiful although Chloé's possibly jiggle a bit more. The 168plus is lovely to have on top of you . . . although I've been more comfortable with Chloé having more flesh on her bones. For this reason, possibly were sex to be a principle requirement I'd go for a 161 which I'd imagine to be supreme with the current soft silicone and breasts with enough flesh on her bones. But the 168 is fantastically elegant and moves well indeed, so it's a matter of that learning curve finding what's great for her as well as you . . . The UK agent for DS says that he can obtain still the 158 although with the improvements in skeleton design the 161 is probably excellent and Stef was most enthusiastic http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=43227 about his 161. It would be helpful and interesting if any 161 owners might chime in here and comment further.

I'd love the upper, front, thighs to be softer of the 168plus but this is comparatively minor in the context of the wonderful joy she brings. Hands and feet are wonderfully beautiful - and the front of her ankle has been redesigned so that it won't split as Aira's did (now well repaired) - beautifully soft thick silicone. Wonderful detail of nails on hands and feet, lovely modelling of detail and altogether utterly sensual . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Anassilao wrote:What effort can do to move a doll with this kind of joint? "Hard" skeleton is suitable also for sex?
Further to my response above, Thera insisted in telling me more about her wonderful 168 body. Her skeleton with hard joints is actually manipulable enough to be a pleasure in bed, changing positions with some effort but not too much - and in particular the new independent ability of the feet to rotate means that one is less fearful of damage . . . and the foot skeleton has been much enhanced around the ankle with a good thickness of silicone at the front meaning that she really can go into tiptoe position without fear of the front of her ankle tearing. This means that one can manipulate legs and feet to be streamlined for movement in bed, and that one can use one's own legs to move her legs, the extra length of the 168 giving more leverage to enable one to do so. All the indications that I had had about the amazing movement of the 168 skeleton are confirmed.

The other day I was referring to YouTube for something completely innocent, of course as one does :-) (yes - truly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgA1-I5MfNY) and YouTube kindly suggested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T3_nzC_p6k
which will be a delight to inflatable, especially balloon fans, as clearly she enjoys them greatly . . . The relevant point is that the 168 body can achieve very nearly most of the range of movement that this lady does . . . and when I have the opportunity with no-one else around on the quiet, perhaps this might be the inspiration for Thera or one of her sisters to do such a photoset. I think it's possible. If anyone else would like to do it and get there before me . . . perhaps this might be a great inspiration. But it's that possible - the 168 range of movement really is that good and provides great opportunity for fun.

Most importantly the 168 is lightweight enough to be enjoyable to move especially with the now more movable "stiff" joints.

The 168 spreads her legs apart to the point of horizontal, fully doing the splits, with ease. Altogether with more hinge points than many this must be one of the dolls of most versatility of movement in dolldom. . . . Whether I'll have the opportunity to do further photos later in the week remains to be seen, but the weather in England is foul and the light atrocious.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Hello @Haremlover
Congrats for review, complete and comprehensive.
I'll keep it well in mind when I'll decide to buy a dsdoll, I hope as soon as possible :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Elves seem to be inspiring people nowadays and whilst Samantha has calmed down with me,
these photos of a fiesty sprite are such fun.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Absolutely fabulous! Love the dresses the girls are wearing in the photos.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

haremlover wrote:the 168 range of movement really is that good and provides great opportunity for fun.

Most importantly the 168 is lightweight enough to be enjoyable to move especially with the now more movable "stiff" joints.

The 168 spreads her legs apart to the point of horizontal, fully doing the splits, with ease. Altogether with more hinge points than many this must be one of the dolls of most versatility of movement in dolldom. . . .

Good news for future 168 owners......
JiaYi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote:
haremlover wrote:the 168 range of movement really is that good and provides great opportunity for fun.

The 168 spreads her legs apart to the point of horizontal, fully doing the splits, with ease. Altogether with more hinge points than many this must be one of the dolls of most versatility of movement in dolldom. . . .

Good news for future 168 owners......
JiaYi
Please do be careful - many dolls have splits around the insert with repairs that have to be done and this is caused by the legs being opened too wide too often. This has not happened to mine as having done it once I haven't done it again - but the area could be reinforced therefore before use. When applying silicone glue for repair or reinforcement, wipe teh surface with acetone first.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your beauty

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jlover »

Nice photoshoot story, they look hot!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I did a reverse image search for this photo
and it seems to have got to a lot of places.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:A ... VXWdYH4PhA

Of some of the alleged number of pages that have carried the photograph possibly https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/10/in ... -ceo-uber/ is the most interesting claiming that she's achieved the position of CEO of Uber.

Perhaps I should enquire what her salary is and where she's been hiding it.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS