exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

LaDollyVita wrote:Well this is good news indeed. I'll dispatch a carrier pigeon to notify Mr. M & Hanna on The Wild Plains immediately. They'll be happy to hear Von and Nina have come round with updates. Cheers!
Thanks LDV!
Seeya 'round soon!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:Great seeing you and Nina again, Shreddie! Always enjoy stopping by, this is a legendary thread that I hope will continue to live for many years to come :thumbs_up:
Legendary? You are too kind mandos ... thank you! It will continue as long as Nina lives. Thanks for stopping by!

Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von

PS : >>> DS 160+ Kayla doll in great condition needs a new home. Give me an offer! <<<
I would if I could ... she's a sweetheart. ;-)

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Lovely to see you again Nina and Von! We wondered if you’d moved somewhere and still finding your feet after previous conversations but renovations can take a lot more time than you think before you start!

Anyway, welcome back! Cheers, Hollows and girls.
Thank you Hollows!

And speaking of "renovations taking longer than one thinks" ... this is so very true. One thing leads to another and next thing you know you've got in so deep there is no way to back out ... ya gotta ride it to the end. I did come in a slightly over budget in the end ... did not account for a couple needed tools and supplies. Worth it in the end.

Anyway ... Thanks for the welcome back!
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hoorah and huzzar, the von Shredhead Clan are back.

There's twerkin' and flossin' goin' down on the wild plains in celebration of your return.
LaDollyVita wrote:Well this is good news indeed. I'll dispatch a carrier pigeon to notify Mr. M & Hanna on The Wild Plains immediately. They'll be happy to hear Von and Nina have come round with updates. Cheers!
Thank you kind sir, the Pigeon arrived safe and sound and delivered its message of joy across the plains. :D
Howdy Mondoon!
Not sure about twerkin' and flossin' ... but gonna take a guess.
Twerkin' is somethin' related to a spastic epileptic dancing style created by some Disney child named Mily Cyrus?
... and ...
Flossin' is a suave and sexy (NOT!) dance move in a game called Fortnite where a player flosses his or her butt crack with an imaginary towel?

These are merely my guesses based on some of the mindless drivel I've seen on YouTube ... did I win? :wink:

Anywhooo ... Thanks for droppin' by!

Seeya soon!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Slew wrote:Welcome back Von and Nina, no twerkin or flossin here right now but glad you're alright nonetheless. :)
Howdy Slew!
Long time no see Buddy!
And thanks for not twerkin' or flossin' ... WHEW!! :wink:
Seeya!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

somethingrandom wrote:Every time I see this thread pop up in the recent posts forum I have to do a double take because I keep misreading the thread title as Nina von Sh!thead. Then I realize what I actually read and I have to giggle because it makes me think of those kinds of people that love their pets dearly but give them names like Sh!thead or Bastard etc.

I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to offend (it's totally not meant insultingly, it's just funny to me), but it's happened to me so often I just had to say something. Hope I didn't offend and gave you a little chuckle.
Howdy somethingrandom!

Glad you stopped by! I had a good chuckle reading your misreading. Funny you should mention people giving their pets offbeat names ... I had a wonderful stray female cat many years ago adopt me that I named "Retard" due to her very abnormal behavior and personality quirks. This was many years before "PC culture" existed.

Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Anglian wrote:Yay ! Von and Nina (and the rest of the clan) are back. I'll just nip upstairs to let Sarah know..........

She got very excited at the news and can''t wait to see more of her cousin.

Anglain and Sarah
<Nina is waving frantically to her cousin Sarah> Hi Sarah!!!

Seeya soon!
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, that´s great news, and I´m sure you´re taking good care of von when he needs a little rest in between. Greetings from LEF,

Chris
Hiya Mr. Chris!

Yeah, Von stressed and irritated his hernia moving heavy stuff and had to take a few days with rest. I kept him company and in good spirits while he recovered. I just wish I could cook for him <giggle><giggle>.
Seeya soon Sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

Hi LEF! Greetings from LMN!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mi6c wrote:Good news, we're very happy you're "just" busy and look forward to the upcoming stories.
Hi mi6c!

Thanks Buddy!

Mimi wanted to let you know she also helped out during the renovating ... she did a cute little photo shoot on the stairs and in Nina's apartment when downtime was available. She'll be sharing these soon.

Big hugs from Von and the Clan to you and yours!
Cheers!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

lilbitlonely wrote:Glad to hear the work is nearing completion and that we'll get to see more of your crew soon. Looking forward to it.
Thanks lilbit!
Stay tuned ... we'll have new pics and stories soon!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Greetings and Salutations All!
Nina Chilled.jpg
Nina Chilled.jpg (1005.11 KiB) Viewed 2017 times
Nina here for another quick update. As I'm sure many of you will be able to relate ... it has been COLDER 'N A WELL DIGGER'S ASS throughout the middle parts of the USA. We experienced temps as low as -24F with wind chill temps dropping as low as -60F ... daytime temps struggling to reach -10F earlier in the week. Anyway ... relief is on the way. Expecting temps near 60F later today.

Moving on ... regarding my apartment renovation project ... all furniture/office equipment has been delivered, unpacked and set-up. Von finished all the remaining painting in the stairwell and moved all borrowed scaffolding to the garage awaiting pickup later today.

Von says all that is left to do is finish up all the little detail work, like cleaning and painting the old light fixtures, replacing old cracked electrical plate covers, put away all tools and supplies, pick up, clean up, vacuum and ... eventually shampooing the carpet. He says there is no rush to finish the little stuff at this time as a new project has jumped up in priority and requires attention ... sooooooo

It appears my sisters and I won't be moving back into my apartment as soon as I thought ... DAMMIT!!!

I'll keep y'all posted!

Seeya soon!
♥♥♥
Nina

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Hi von_Shredhead!! Nice to see Nina back on TDF.. I missed her pretty face and wonderful photos!!
L✰neR✯nger

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hi Nina, cute as ever and have not aged one day since we last saw you. It’s a miracle :D
PS : >>> DS 160+ Kayla doll in great condition needs a new home. Give me an offer! <<<
I would if I could ... she's a sweetheart. ;-)
Yeah I know :(

I don’t know what to do with her and time is running out.

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

How could we miss this? :oops:

Great to hear everybody is well at the Vons clan and survived big renovations and "the big freeze" as well.
Nina, you look as fantastic as ever, we especially like your warming up picture as it has started to snow right now in southern Germoney.

All the best from the girls of the gang to the clan, L&L send big waves to Nina & Lila.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, imagine all those renovations after having moved. :roll: Don´t worry, it´ll work out fine. You look great in your Hoodie. :thumbs_up: Hugs from LEF,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS