exdollofficial.com

Quality not what I expected

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Caudillo

Quality not what I expected

Post by Caudillo »

My DS145 arrived in a poor quality box with a bare minimum for foam wrapping. The doll had a foul smell coming out of the box.

Not surprisingly, the head connector was at a 120 degree angle and the knees look to have suffered compression - I hope it is not poor quality control.

While the sculpting is pleasing and the face is pretty I am disappointed given the price I paid.

Maybe my expectations were too high. There was no wow! factor upon unboxing her.
Attachments
Eva_Left Knee.jpg
Eva_Left Knee.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2775 times
Eva_Cropped.jpg
Eva_Cropped.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2775 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Quality not what I expected

Post by TripleB »

That's too bad. I really like the 145+. Is she an EVO?
JM 75cm Angel C

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Yes, she is an EVO.

The joints are firm, bordering on stiff, and that is what I had ordered.

The head arrive separately with three decent quality wigs so it is not all bad.

I read an earlier post about about the chemistry set smell but its strength still surprised me. It has gotten better after 36 hours but is still noticeable.

It is frustrating when something that could have been really good has a prominent flaw.

Nice attempt but no cigar!

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

DS Shipping is unacceptable. You need to push for a replacement/ compensation. The condition of the "box" my new 167 was shipped in is the same as you described. One head was damaged and required a replacement, and wigs were missing.
Attachments
20201021-092254 (1).jpg
20201021-092254 (1).jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
20201021-090542 (1).jpg
20201021-090542 (1).jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 2630 times

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Hm... almost kinda looked like customs took their liberty to search your package. My used dolls are shipped better than that are sold by users here. I mean even my worst shipped one was better.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Thanks for the replies.

I buy a lot of goods from Europe and Asia (not dolls etc.) and they are periodically opened by Customs. Customs usually leaves a notice that an inspection took place and the package has been securely sealed. Standards could have slipped but I think this is just a case of shoddy quality by DS. Also, the doll arrived two days sooner than predicted which argues against a Customs inspection.

Too bad. I am never buying anything else from DS.

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

mossy500 wrote:DS Shipping is unacceptable. You need to push for a replacement/ compensation. The condition of the "box" my new 167 was shipped in is the same as you described. One head was damaged and required a replacement, and wigs were missing.

In another post, somebody posted about never receiving their doll and he's been waiting months...that post was made 4 days ago....and I'm wondering why nobody from TDF management responded to that. Would like to see TDF mgmt respond to this, because quite frankly, reading stuff like this severely reduces consumer confidence in the buying process.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Bobby Carrot wrote:
mossy500 wrote:DS Shipping is unacceptable. You need to push for a replacement/ compensation. The condition of the "box" my new 167 was shipped in is the same as you described. One head was damaged and required a replacement, and wigs were missing.

In another post, somebody posted about never receiving their doll and he's been waiting months...that post was made 4 days ago....and I'm wondering why nobody from TDF management responded to that. Would like to see TDF mgmt respond to this, because quite frankly, reading stuff like this severely reduces consumer confidence in the buying process.
If there is a dispute between a member and a listed seller, TDF Management is always willing to look into it and assist if possible, see viewtopic.php?f=80&t=131238
But the member has to contact us. Please understand that all staff are volunteers and we are not able to read every post and act immediately.

About DS Doll, just last night I was in touch with John of DS Doll about shipping delays. According to DS Doll "it seems because the COVID-19 and US-China trade and political disputes, Shipments may take longer time recently. Maybe 12~18 days."

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

esquisseallure wrote:Hm... almost kinda looked like customs took their liberty to search your package. My used dolls are shipped better than that are sold by users here. I mean even my worst shipped one was better.
no, this is poor quality on DS and their shipping department. customs will leave a notice of inspection if the open a package. DS is recycling cardboard and foam to ship their non summit series dolls. every piece of my box was cut to fit together then taped up. even the foam blocks were hand cut. their summit series dolls get top of the line packing and attention. they still make great dolls, but their shipping needs serious work.

Nescio50 wrote: If there is a dispute between a member and a listed seller, TDF Management is always willing to look into it and assist if possible, see viewtopic.php?f=80&t=131238
But the member has to contact us. Please understand that all staff are volunteers and we are not able to read every post and act immediately.

About DS Doll, just last night I was in touch with John of DS Doll about shipping delays. According to DS Doll "it seems because the COVID-19 and US-China trade and political disputes, Shipments may take longer time recently. Maybe 12~18 days."
in my case the vendor sorted everything out and got me a replacement for the damaged/missing items.
Attachments
20201021-195854.jpg
20201021-195854.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
20201021-195959.jpg
20201021-195959.jpg (26.76 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Curious to see what kind of packing job my 163 doll will have. I have ordered DS dolls in 2015 and 2018. Both were delivered in good condition. Nothing like the box you have pictured.

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Nescio50 wrote:
Bobby Carrot wrote:

If there is a dispute between a member and a listed seller, TDF Management is always willing to look into it and assist if possible, see viewtopic.php?f=80&t=131238

The fact that you're all volunteers is very easy to forget! But you guys should feel great that we look up to you so much :-)

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

jiayi wrote:Curious to see what kind of packing job my 163 doll will have. I have ordered DS dolls in 2015 and 2018. Both were delivered in good condition. Nothing like the box you have pictured.
Will be interesting to see how DS ships you doll. Of course I always hope for the best packaging of course, for you.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

MannyCan wrote:Yes looks like customs messed her up first.
no. its not customs, its sub standard shipping material.
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=135919

INFORMATIONS