exdollofficial.com

My Doll is a Starship Trooper!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Doll is a Starship Trooper!

Post by Willendorph »

Remember Service guarantees citizenship!

I thought it would be cool to share Tomoe's special photoshoot in the DS section for all the DS fans out there. If you haven't checked it out yet, she is on the cover of CoverDoll this month with a special Sci-fi themed photoshoot. I made the outfit myself (mostly from EVA foam with some guidance from Youtube videos) and I wanted to do something special after all of the work it took, so I talked to some of the guys at coverdoll... and a few months later, she made it onto the cover!

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3128

I also have some extra photos that are either edits, or are spare and didn't make it into the final gallery, so I thought it would be cool to share them here. Here's a mix of some from the Coverdoll shoot and a few new ones:

Luckily, photos were shot on a pretty bug-free planet... (is anyone getting these Starship Troopers references?)

Check out the gallery in Coverdoll for more photos, as there are plenty!

Would you like to know more? - there's work in progress photos and stuff here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=127331

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Doll is a Starship Trooper!

Post by justintime »

Would you like to know more?
:haha4:

You did a great job on the fabrication of her outfit , really cool photos.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Nice! :thumbs_up:
I love that movie.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Dude this is awesome!! Great work!

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

Love the outfit and the gun. Very convincing!
Tori - WM148Lcup

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Nicely done. She's going in with the first wave, more bugs for her to kill.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

This whole shoot turned out great Willendorph! Really nice work on the costume and photography!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Very very cool Will! Congratulations brother, well done! :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Annon7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Annon7 »

The paint job is nicely done.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Wow, amazing photos. Tomo looks great and that costume, very impressive job on the costume too.

I haven't watched Starship Troopers in about 20 years but I probably watched that movie 20 times back in the late 90s. Brings back some good memories.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

justintime wrote:
Would you like to know more?
:haha4:

You did a great job on the fabrication of her outfit , really cool photos.
I didn't know if anyone would pick up on that little Easter egg! Thanks. I'm very proud of the project - I honestly don't know that I'd be in a rush to do it again soon, but at some point, I'll probably make another outfit. I'd considered making a fantasy style suit of armour. If I had an Eld doll, I probably would have done it already!

gonestill77 wrote:Nice! :thumbs_up:
I love that movie.

:glou:
Yeah. To be honest, Coverdoll named the shoot "Starship Trooper" as I was more just making a cool sci-fi outfit, but I do like the movie. Probably technically not the best film, but the kind of thing I like to watch more than a "good" film, just because it's fun and makes me smile!
RealidadeSintetico wrote:Dude this is awesome!! Great work!
Thanks. I do admit that a project like this is a bit mad, but it was something I'd wanted to do for a long time, and lockdown sort of gave me the free time and space to really get going on the project. Once I started, I worked on it like a mad man for about 3 weeks till it was finished.
MotorBoater wrote:Love the outfit and the gun. Very convincing!
Thanks. The gun was converted out of a hideous blue and orange Nerf gun. The good news is that it's by far the easiest thing in the outfit, as I didn't do anything to it other than sand off the logos and paint the thing. I remember painting it with some of the armour pieces - I went off to get a drink or something and I left it all strewn about on a table outside. Coming back really felt like I was walking into a supply area full of weapons and equipment in an old shooting game like Quake II!
Studio wrote:Nicely done. She's going in with the first wave, more bugs for her to kill.
Tomoe's Roughnecks? ... Maybe I can get her a promotion so she can stay out of the worst of it! (better upgrade her suit with a general's insignia or something...)
Out_Of_Sync wrote:This whole shoot turned out great Willendorph! Really nice work on the costume and photography!
Thanks. I still don't consider myself much of a photographer. I never read about photography, and use minimal gear. That said, most of these photos only had the contrast and bits slightly adjusted. Other than that, It's pretty much straight out of the camera.
Dees luver wrote:Very very cool Will! Congratulations brother, well done! :glou:
Thanks. I wanted to find a cool way to share the shoot, and the Coverdoll thing just sort of popped up at the right time. I think I might get a quality print of the actual cover image done to put up on the wall - It's definitely an achievement I'm proud of, and it's cool to do something different that I haven't seen done in the doll world before.
Annon7 wrote:The paint job is nicely done.
Thanks. I used only the finest laser retardant paints to enhance her Alpha foamtanium core shielding (which is code for Plastidip and then Vallejo acrylics through an airbrush). I also added weathering and a bit of damage to the edges. Every panel has a slight gradient of colour with highlights in a lighter pink metal over the darker red. It's not too strong of an effect, but adds interest and helps the suit be photogenic rather than just a flat colour.
HornedPear wrote:Wow, amazing photos. Tomo looks great and that costume, very impressive job on the costume too.

I haven't watched Starship Troopers in about 20 years but I probably watched that movie 20 times back in the late 90s. Brings back some good memories.
Thanks. Yeah, it's a bit of a classic. There was this one trashy channel on TV that played loads of B-Movies in the late 90s and early 2000s here, which always had Starship Troopers on. I watched the crap out of that channel! It's pretty nostalgic.

At some point, I may do another outfit using foam, or maybe a helmet for this one. Either way, if there are more photos, I'll be adding them here.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Playing with some photo animation for fun:

:robot:

Bonus shot that didn't make the grade:

This is the shot for when you fall to the ground, the bug is coming, but you just manage to grab the gun in time and fire at point-blank range :snipersmile:

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Nice.
Reminds me of mass effect more

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Roynotboy wrote:Nice.
Reminds me of mass effect more
:thumbs_up: Mass Effect was a big inspiration in terms of the overall look, as well as a few other things and then the limits of what I dared to try skills-wise.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

FaceApp_1597597374054.jpg
FaceApp_1597597374054.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2562 times
Playing with faceapp - also an outtake where Tomoe saved Nym from Klendathu 0X ... Either that or Nym is some sort of doll-version of Yoda, I'm not sure what the story was supposed to be with that shot, but if you think of something, add it below.
FaceApp_1588266693374.jpg
FaceApp_1588266693374.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 2562 times

INFORMATIONS