exdollofficial.com

DS 145cm new head Nina[12.23.13]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

DS 145cm new head Nina[12.23.13]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

here are new pictures of 145cm doll.
website gallery updated.

hope you like her.
Attachments
23.jpg
23.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (50.28 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (71.94 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (54.05 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (46.36 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (40.93 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 6861 times

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS 145cm new head Nina[12.23.13]

Post by TheMan01 »

You guys make some cute faces.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

This is fantastic! ..... I meant the whole recipe :mrgreen:

The doll is completely seemless!!
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Such a cute little doll... great job... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Very cute! Nicely done.

But what's with the indentation on her shoulder? Is that an injection site? Just curious.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

AhMyDolless wrote:But what's with the indentation on her shoulder? Is that an injection site? Just curious.
that's likely a location where the skeleton was anchored to the mold, they filled it up with silicone afterwards.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

Hi Alex,

I certainly don't want to change the tenor of this thread. I am just curious in confirming that this particular doll meets the standards and practice of the age restrictions here on TDF? You can reply via PM if you prefer.

And yes I think you are correct about the mold anchor points. I have noticed two similar areas on my 168cm doll. Except they are on the underside of each forearm and are slightly raised.

Regards

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

WOW! She is a hotty! I'm surprised this thread hasn't had more post.

If I was a rich man.
Dreams. RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

terralynn

Post by terralynn »

WOW :multi: :multi: :multi: , I just melted when I saw the pic of her looking down and left and the upward camera angle. Ill take 2 please and wake me in a week.
I have an Idea, why dont you bring her over and play with mine when she gets here.....lol

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I'm with terralynn. I'll gladly take two.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

That is one gorgeous doll. It looks really well-made - I don't see any seam lines at all! it has the ideal size for a compromise between realism and practicality in my opinion and is clearly not like a child, and the face is very pretty.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Gorgeous doll, she is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing. :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I would be interested in learning more about this as well. I did however hold up a measuring tape and 145cm and although rather short is by no means a childlike size. Plus the breasts indicate a more adult body. However I'd imagine some people would have a problem with her as it probably does tread a fine line. She's really beautiful though, may consider getting one in the future if I can find out more about this.
Jgato wrote:Hi Alex,

I certainly don't want to change the tenor of this thread. I am just curious in confirming that this particular doll meets the standards and practice of the age restrictions here on TDF? You can reply via PM if you prefer.

And yes I think you are correct about the mold anchor points. I have noticed two similar areas on my 168cm doll. Except they are on the underside of each forearm and are slightly raised.

Regards
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Update: I've spent nearly the last hour looking this up. And I can't find really anything on this on the internet. I've also tried contacting a few attorneys on the matter, but they are not really willing to answer questions for free. It seems however if there are any laws it is state based. Avoid the southern states! Alabama, etc, they appear to have a grudge against sex toys in general. Guess it's better to do your sister than it is something considered "fake".

Anyways, I will be looking into this more, and the $36 it costs to get an answer from an attorney may be a good investment before purchasing as it could save you a lot of potential problems. Anyways, good luck!

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Well I have ordered a 145 cm doll with loose joints and pink skin. A Tong and Fei head, planted eyebrows and amber eyes on both. It is under production now. DS doll had/ has a great bargain, offering a free extra head when purchasing a doll! I am already a happy owner of a Jasmine/ Rose doll, but also want to have a taller doll.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS