exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS14

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lila, you look as great as you feel, your sisters feel so relieved and happy for you. They keep their fingers crossed that Von will come up with a fantastic anime dress.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Oh Lila! It's so good to see that your already up and getting about quite well... And it's so cool to hear that Von is going to be ordering you and Nina some new custom Anime & Steampunk outfits. I can't wait to see what character you choose to portray. You know your sister's here are pretty heavily into Anime also. In-fact Mynina makes a really cute Hatsune Miku. Anyways sweetie you just continue being you...

Nova
And the Girls

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

LoneRanger wrote:Very, very, very cute!! Like a 60's flower child!!
Hiya Mr. LoneRanger!
Hee hee hee ... that's what Von said too! You guys must be around the same age <giggle><giggle> ... just kiddin' sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Agreed! The colours suit you so well Lila!
Thank you Mr. Hollows!
Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Lila, you look as great as you feel, your sisters feel so relieved and happy for you. They keep their fingers crossed that Von will come up with a fantastic anime dress.

Chris
Hiya Mr. Chris!
I'm feeling great and doing really well when moving around!
Tell my sisters "Thanks for your support Grrrls! Your good vibes have helped my healing immensely!"
Von has been a bit overloaded with my suggestions for my new outfit, but he keeps on truckin' ... hee hee hee! I'm excited for my new duds!
Seeya soon!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Oh Lila! It's so good to see that your already up and getting about quite well... And it's so cool to hear that Von is going to be ordering you and Nina some new custom Anime & Steampunk outfits. I can't wait to see what character you choose to portray. You know your sister's here are pretty heavily into Anime also. In-fact Mynina makes a really cute Hatsune Miku. Anyways sweetie you just continue being you...

Nova
And the Girls
Thanks Mr. Nova!
I'm healing quite nicely and have retained all my original flexibility! Von did a great job tensioning my joints!
Hey ... y'know what? I keep looking at the Hatsune Miku outfit and ... I really like it! Von does too! You must be reading my mind sweetie!
Check out this artist rendition ...
Hatsune-Miku-hatsune-miku-21813444-900-675.jpg
Hatsune-Miku-hatsune-miku-21813444-900-675.jpg (113.2 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
How cool is this??? I WANT!!! Nina says she's gonna teach me her "What Nina Wants, Nina Gets" routine, so I can use it on Von <giggle><giggle>.
Hey ... please give Mynina a HUGE *hug* from me! Tell her I said "Welcome to the family!"
Seeya soon!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila[/i]

Hey Nova!
You and I think along the same lines! (Hatsune Miku) :mrgreen: :wink: :thumbs_up:
pacb1359358071437.jpg
pacb1359358071437.jpg (32.33 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hey ... y'know what? I keep looking at the Hatsune Miku outfit and ... I really like it! Von does too! You must be reading my mind sweetie!
Check out this artist rendition ...

How cool is this??? I WANT!!! Nina says she's gonna teach me her "What Nina Wants, Nina Gets" routine, so I can use it on Von <giggle><giggle>.
Hey ... please give Mynina a HUGE *hug* from me! Tell her I said "Welcome to the family!"
Seeya soon!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

Hey Nova!
You and I think along the same lines! (Hatsune Miku) :mrgreen: :wink: :thumbs_up:
Cheers!
Von
Oh wow! I really like that artist rendition of Hatsune!!! Thanks for sharing it with us... By the way I think you would make an absolute gorgeous Hatsune Miku.. Ironically just the other day your cousin Mynina ran across one of your cos-play pics as Hestia. She must have learned Nina's famous trick somewhere. OMG! It's been like I want, I want, I want until I just give in... Hmm, This must be a pre-programmed sub-routine loaded into the nero-net of all DS ladies... LOL! OK, don't tell Von I said this. But do just as Nina says and keep at him. He'll eventually crumble at your feet. All of us doll guys are softies when it comes to our lovely ladies.. :wink: I say get what ever outfit you want and rock it hard!!! :mrgreen: Anyways take care sweet Lila, and give your sister Nina a hug from myself and your sisters and cousins...

Hey buddy! Yeah it's kind funny that we were on the same page. Hatsune Miku has been a favorite of our for a while. Oh, how our ladies inspire each other... Funny enough I'm now waiting for a similar Hestia outfit to the one Mynina saw Lila wearing in one of her photos... LOL!!! :thumbs_up: Well bud got some more updates to post. Catch you later!!

Nova

Mynina: Hey Cuzzies! Thanks for the welcome... I'm so glad you like Hatsuni too. She's one cool cat and can totally rock out.. Boy can she move that little booty too. <giggle><giggle> By the way I really like your Hestia outfit a lot!!! Hehe, I talked Nova into getting me one.... :mrgreen: Well Cuz, you take it easy for a little bit longer and heal up real good. Hope to from you again soon..

Hugs for you and Nina!!!
Mynina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Oh wow! I really like that artist rendition of Hatsune!!! Thanks for sharing it with us... By the way I think you would make an absolute gorgeous Hatsune Miku.. Ironically just the other day your cousin Mynina ran across one of your cos-play pics as Hestia. She must have learned Nina's famous trick somewhere. OMG! It's been like I want, I want, I want until I just give in... Hmm, This must be a pre-programmed sub-routine loaded into the nero-net of all DS ladies... LOL! OK, don't tell Von I said this. But do just as Nina says and keep at him. He'll eventually crumble at your feet. All of us doll guys are softies when it comes to our lovely ladies.. :wink: I say get what ever outfit you want and rock it hard!!! :mrgreen: Anyways take care sweet Lila, and give your sister Nina a hug from myself and your sisters and cousins...

Hey buddy! Yeah it's kind funny that we were on the same page. Hatsune Miku has been a favorite of our for a while. Oh, how our ladies inspire each other... Funny enough I'm now waiting for a similar Hestia outfit to the one Mynina saw Lila wearing in one of her photos... LOL!!! :thumbs_up: Well bud got some more updates to post. Catch you later!!

Nova

Mynina: Hey Cuzzies! Thanks for the welcome... I'm so glad you like Hatsuni too. She's one cool cat and can totally rock out.. Boy can she move that little booty too. <giggle><giggle> By the way I really like your Hestia outfit a lot!!! Hehe, I talked Nova into getting me one.... :mrgreen: Well Cuz, you take it easy for a little bit longer and heal up real good. Hope to from you again soon..

Hugs for you and Nina!!!
Mynina
Hiya Mr. Nova!
Glad you liked the artist's rendition of Hatsune Miku's outfit ... I think it's out-of-this-world cool! Von says he thinks I would look awesome as Hatsune Miku too! I really hope that Mynina's "trick" worked with you for her Hestia outfit! Trust me Mr. Nova, I am sure you will like her new outfit ... I LOVE mine! I wish Von would pull it out more often for me to wear. I'll have to pull Nina's "trick" next weekend and trick Von into thinking that HE had the idea ... <giggle><giggle>. I'm sooo bad! :whistle:

OMG! It's been like I want, I want, I want until I just give in... Hmm, This must be a pre-programmed sub-routine loaded into the nero-net of all DS ladies... LOL!
Uh-oh ... it looks like you found out our "secret"! Please don't spread the word about this, okay sweetie? I'll deny any knowledge of this ... hee hee hee. I tell you what, my sister Nina has been teaching me the fine points of her "What Nina Wants Nina Gets" method and I've been wearing Von down about getting me a new cosplay outfit. I think he's close to breaking now ... it is only a matter of time. <giggle><giggle>

Thanks for stopping by and please give my cousins and sisters *big hugs* from me and Nina and the rest of the Clan!

Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

Hiya Mynina!
What's up Cuz? Hee hee, I've always wanted to say that! Okay, so I'm a bit weird ... so what! <giggle><giggle> I hope you have completely moved in by now and feel at home. Sarah will take good care of you when Mr. Nova's not around ... she's a cool chickadee! Hey, I am glad you like Hatsune Miku too! I just recently found out about her and started checking out her videos and ... YES, she CAN definitely shake her booty! Von freaked out 'cause he didn't know Hatsune Miku was a character from a PlayStation game! I saw him checking out utube videos last night and you should have seen him get his groove on ... I had to laugh!

Cool news that you're gonna get a new Hestia outfit! I have one and I LIKE it a lot! I wish Von would pull it out more often and let me do a photo shoot. I'll have to bug him about this.

Oh ... sweetie ... I have news for ya! I am completely healed now and Von says I'm better than new ... <giggle><giggle>. I am sooooo ready to jump his bones I could scream! I'm gonna corner him tonight after I have my bath ... I won't give up until he gives in ... hee hee hee! I'm gonna make him walk funny! :twisted:

I go now and formulate my plan .. hee hee hee. Big *hugs* for you and Mr Nova and the rest of my sisters!

Seeya soon Cuz!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

Howdy Nova!
Lila finally let me get a word in here! Cool that you know of Hatsune Miku! I just recently found out about her character. I had no idea she was/is a character in a video game. All I knew was that I really liked her outfit when I was looking for a cosplay outfit for Lila. Found some videos last night and WOW!!! How friggin' cool! I had NO IDEA at all that video games have gotten this far now. A lot of progress since the original Play Station came out.

Anyway, I hope your, well Mynina's, Hestia outfit fits her as nicely as Lila's does her! There is just something special about an outfit that fits well. Share pics when ready! I'll do the same!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hiya Mr. Nova!
Glad you liked the artist's rendition of Hatsune Miku's outfit ... I think it's out-of-this-world cool! Von says he thinks I would look awesome as Hatsune Miku too! I really hope that Mynina's "trick" worked with you for her Hestia outfit! Trust me Mr. Nova, I am sure you will like her new outfit ... I LOVE mine! I wish Von would pull it out more often for me to wear. I'll have to pull Nina's "trick" next weekend and trick Von into thinking that HE had the idea ... <giggle><giggle>. I'm sooo bad! :whistle:

Well, Yes we did in fact get Mynina's Hestia outfit on order and it should be here real soon.. We also recently found a really neat Anime show called "Love Live". Which is about a group of girls who start up an Idol club to save their school. And each girl brings a specific talent to the idol group. Nico Yazawa (Idol Club President), Honoka Kousaka (Dace Captain), Maki Nishikino (Music Writer), Umi Sonoda (Choreographer), Kotori Minami (Costume Designer), Ayase Eri (Dance Expert), Nozomi Tojo (Vocal/Wisdom), Koizumi Hanayo (Vocal/Smarts) & Rin Hoshizora (Vocal/Energy)... Their goal is to gain popularity for their school to atract future enrollies for the next school year... They compete with rival schools all year long to make it to the grand event called, "Love Live"!!! Defiantly have Von check out eBay for "Love Live Cos-Play" and you'll a see a huge selections of the awesome Costumes these girls wear during their concerts... She don't break this to your cousin Mynina, But I got here a few of those costumes to surprise her with as a nice home coming... Here's what I got her. Tell me what you think. Do think she will like them???

Kousaka Honoka 2.jpg
Kousaka Honoka 2.jpg (104.12 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Kousaka Honoka.jpg
Kousaka Honoka.jpg (168.56 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (47.95 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
UR_643_Transformed_Umi_Marine_Ver..png
UR_643_Transformed_Umi_Marine_Ver..png (512.89 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
von_Shredhead wrote:Uh-oh ... it looks like you found out our "secret"! Please don't spread the word about this, okay sweetie? I'll deny any knowledge of this ... hee hee hee. I tell you what, my sister Nina has been teaching me the fine points of her "What Nina Wants Nina Gets" method and I've been wearing Von down about getting me a new cosplay outfit. I think he's close to breaking now ... it is only a matter of time. <giggle><giggle>

Oh your just to cute Lila... But don't worry your secret is safe with me... In fact your cousins and sister's here don't even have a clue that I know this.. I actually caught on to Nina's little gimmick quite a while ago. In fact long before you came to live in Shreadhead Palace... LOL I tend to buy a lot for the girls so went they show me something they want I usually just say oh yeah that will look great on you and get it for them... One thing I do have to watch out for is buying them something they already have... Did that a few times. Not only once but like three times with the same outfit.. LOL!!! Oh well I just love my girls so much and spoil them.... And I'm sure Von does the same with you and Nina.... 8)

von_Shredhead wrote: Hiya Mynina!
What's up Cuz? Hee hee, I've always wanted to say that! Okay, so I'm a bit weird ... so what! <giggle><giggle> I hope you have completely moved in by now and feel at home. Sarah will take good care of you when Mr. Nova's not around ... she's a cool chickadee! Hey, I am glad you like Hatsune Miku too! I just recently found out about her and started checking out her videos and ... YES, she CAN definitely shake her booty! Von freaked out 'cause he didn't know Hatsune Miku was a character from a PlayStation game! I saw him checking out utube videos last night and you should have seen him get his groove on ... I had to laugh!

Cool news that you're gonna get a new Hestia outfit! I have one and I LIKE it a lot! I wish Von would pull it out more often and let me do a photo shoot. I'll have to bug him about this.

Oh ... sweetie ... I have news for ya! I am completely healed now and Von says I'm better than new ... <giggle><giggle>. I am sooooo ready to jump his bones I could scream! I'm gonna corner him tonight after I have my bath ... I won't give up until he gives in ... hee hee hee! I'm gonna make him walk funny! :twisted:

I go now and formulate my plan .. hee hee hee. Big *hugs* for you and Mr Nova and the rest of my sisters!

Seeya soon Cuz!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

Mynina: Hey Lila!!!

Oh I'm doing great!!! Yup it's so much fun to have you as my cousin.. Hehe... Weird? Oh no Cuz I don't find you weird.. Your totally cool!!! Oh wait, if your weird and I think your cool. Does that make me weird too.. Oh well we can be weird together!!! <giggle><giggle> Any who, yup I'm all moved in and settled.. Sarah's been a huge help and boy is she a hoot to be around... Last night she put a whoopie cushion in Nova's chair. She got him good when He came back with snacks for us all. Kinda ruined our appetite though. Since I think he actually get one go.. Pee-ew! Note to self don't ever try to get one over on Nova.. Hehe..

Hatsune Miku is freaking cool... Really funny you mentioned Von getting his groove on... LOL! Him and Nova must have come from the same mold.. You should see Nova trying to bust a jam while he watches Miku doing a dance routines in VR. It's to funny!!! Ah but I love him.... He says I look better in Miku's outfit then Miku herself. But I think that's because he can't squeeze Miku's tush... Can only go so far in VR... Wha-Wha-Wha!!! <giigle> <giggle>..

Oh yeah Nova totally got me a Hestia outfit. Yaayyy... I have no idea who that character is but boy is she cute... And what a sexy cool outfit that is.. I can't wait for it to get here... You and Nina look so cutie as Hestia. I hope I do you both proud... Oh shoot just noticed it's getting late and I just gabbing away. Got to go Cuz!!

Hope to talk again soon!
xoxoxo
Mynina

von_Shredhead wrote:
Howdy Nova!
Lila finally let me get a word in here! Cool that you know of Hatsune Miku! I just recently found out about her character. I had no idea she was/is a character in a video game. All I knew was that I really liked her outfit when I was looking for a cosplay outfit for Lila. Found some videos last night and WOW!!! How friggin' cool! I had NO IDEA at all that video games have gotten this far now. A lot of progress since the original Play Station came out.

Anyway, I hope your, well Mynina's, Hestia outfit fits her as nicely as Lila's does her! There is just something special about an outfit that fits well. Share pics when ready! I'll do the same!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Hey Buddy!!
Oh yeah, I know when our girls start talking. It's like good luck getting any two cents in... Oh I gave Lila some Anime's character to check out... I just learned of this really cool series called "Love Live".. You should go on eBay and call up "Love Live Cos-Play" There are some really nice anime outfits connected to that show... I ended up getting a few of those to surprise Mynina with... Anyways buddy got to cut this short. We'll talk again soon..

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova-I, wow, those cosplay outfits are amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hiya Mr. Nova!
Nova-I wrote:Well, Yes we did in fact get Mynina's Hestia outfit on order and it should be here real soon.
COOL! I can't wait to see!
Nova-I wrote: We also recently found a really neat Anime show called "Love Live". Which is about a group of girls who start up an Idol club to save their school. And each girl brings a specific talent to the idol group. Nico Yazawa (Idol Club President), Honoka Kousaka (Dace Captain), Maki Nishikino (Music Writer), Umi Sonoda (Choreographer), Kotori Minami (Costume Designer), Ayase Eri (Dance Expert), Nozomi Tojo (Vocal/Wisdom), Koizumi Hanayo (Vocal/Smarts) & Rin Hoshizora (Vocal/Energy)... Their goal is to gain popularity for their school to atract future enrollies for the next school year... They compete with rival schools all year long to make it to the grand event called, "Love Live"!!!
I found some utube videos and WOW ... so many different cool styles! Thanks Mr. Nova! I book marked 'em for Von to check out. <hint><hint><wink><wink>
Nova-I wrote: She don't break this to your cousin Mynina, But I got here a few of those costumes to surprise her with as a nice home coming... Here's what I got her. Tell me what you think. Do think she will like them???
WOW!!! I LIKE!!! :thumbs_up: I am SURE Mynina will LOVE 'em!
Nova-I wrote:Oh your just to cute Lila... But don't worry your secret is safe with me... In fact your cousins and sister's here don't even have a clue that I know this.. I actually caught on to Nina's little gimmick quite a while ago. In fact long before you came to live in Shreadhead Palace... LOL I tend to buy a lot for the girls so went they show me something they want I usually just say oh yeah that will look great on you and get it for them...

Awwww ... shucks ... <giggle><giggle> ... Thanks! :oops: Yeah, Nina says she's known you for quite a while ... she told me about Sarah and her butterfly outfit ... and how Nina was able to do her WNWNG routine and <POOF> ... next thing you know, it's in her wardrobe. <giggle><giggle>.
Nova-I wrote:Oh well I just love my girls so much and spoil them.... And I'm sure Von does the same with you and Nina.... 8)
Ssshhhhhh ... He does ... me and Nina are totally spoiled rotten ... but we don't let Von know that we know. :wink:

Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

Hiya Mynina!
Glad to hear you're doin' great my weird cousin! Yepp ... I'm a guessing we can be weird together and ... who cares! We havin' fun!!!
Hey ... so cool you and Sarah and hittin' it off so good! She's a good ol gal ... she helped Von and Nina get everything ready for the day the I moved in! Sarah's pretty much Nina's big sister, even though Nina's older ... hee hee hee!

I broke down Von's defenses and got him convinced to buy me a Hatsune Miku outfit ... finally! I think he's gonna get me the wig too! The whole shebang! Even shoes!!! YAY! :wink: I won't be telling Von about Miku and VR ... that's one thing he doesn't need to buy ... or I'll never see him again ... <giggle><giggle> And I can even imagine him getting his VR dancin' groove on ... I'd bust my gut laughin' Grrrl! :lol: Our guys ... such lovable goofballs ... and we're stuck with 'em! :whistle: :lol:

Hey Cuz ... I can't wait to see ya in your Hestia outfit! Me and you and Nina should put together a triple play Hestia photo show! What a hoot!

Well sweetie, I just wanted to catch up and say "Hi!" before Von takes the computer with him. I won't have any internet while he's gone! :cry:

Lvya Cuz!
Seeya soon sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

Nova-I wrote:Hey Buddy!!
Oh yeah, I know when our girls start talking. It's like good luck getting any two cents in... Oh I gave Lila some Anime's character to check out... I just learned of this really cool series called "Love Live".. You should go on eBay and call up "Love Live Cos-Play" There are some really nice anime outfits connected to that show... I ended up getting a few of those to surprise Mynina with... Anyways buddy got to cut this short. We'll talk again soon..

Nova
Hey Buddy!

Gettin' my 2 cents worth in here! Whew ... that girl can talk!
Yeah :wink: ... thanks to you, Lila's now "I want this ... I want this too ... and this ..." :lol: And you know she's gonna get it ... 8)
Anyway ... thanks for the "Love Live" anime hookup! Many cute outfits!
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova-I, wow, those cosplay outfits are amazing!

Chris
Yes indeed! I do concur! :thumbs_up:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Lila wanted to show you her scar.
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (01).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (01).JPG (596.18 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Here's where my scar starts ... and it goes all the way down to my ankle.
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (02).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (02).JPG (419.74 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
You can barely see it's there. Von did a pretty good job blending it with the original seam line.
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (03).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (03).JPG (372.69 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
The top few inches is the most noticeable.
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (04).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (04).JPG (489.46 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Flowers? For Me?
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (05).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (05).JPG (506.8 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
They're beautiful!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (06).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (06).JPG (468.61 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Thank you!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (07).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (07).JPG (580.14 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
<giggle><giggle> ... Hi!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (08).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (08).JPG (536.32 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
I'm ready to hit a Hawaiian luau!

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (09).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (09).JPG (568.16 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Mmmmmmmmmm ... smells good!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (10).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (10).JPG (469.76 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
<sniff> Ahhhhhhh ...
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (11).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (11).JPG (479.55 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
<sniff><sniff> Mmmmmmmmmmm ... so sweet ...
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (12).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (12).JPG (519.91 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
<SSSNNNIIIFFFFFF!!!>
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (13).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (13).JPG (497.76 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Better watch out Lila ... you're gonna snort up a bee!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (14).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (14).JPG (468.55 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Nuh-uh! No way, Dude!
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (15).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (15).JPG (558.17 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
You're kiddin', right?
Yes ... yes I am.
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (16).JPG
Lila in Bikini w FLowers (16).JPG (454.79 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Whew! Thanks for the flowers Von!
You're welcome sweetie!

The End!

Cheers!
Von and Lila

PS : Lila's surgery tutorial is approximately 75% completed ... stay tuned.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Gorgeous Lila! You look fantastic and back to your usual cheeky self! Ashaki and I love the flower shoot (although I did get a bit of a swipe from her as she said I don't get her flowers often enough!)!

That surgery scar has healed so well! Brilliant job!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS