exdollofficial.com

Replacing the eyes

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Replacing the eyes

Post by Pumpster »

Seems interesting, I definately want to see that review.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Pumpster wrote:I took the eye out again and I remembered why I haven't dared to touch it since last time I took it out. It's way too difficult to get it out without damaging the silicone around the eye socket and now I made quite large slit in the process. The DS way of sticking a finger into the eye socket and pulling the eye out is definately not recommended, at least with DS145. Mechanism differs a bit from the video, also construction of the eyeball is a bit original so I doubt that any common doll eye works without modifications. I guess I'll just keep staring at her brown eyes from now on. At least I got the eye back into the socket a bit better this time, it looked a bit bulging after 1st removal as it's difficult to get eye aligned so that it sits properly.
The mechanism you posted there is what I consider Version 3 of the eye mechanism.

By comparison, here is a picture of mine about what Version 2 looked like:
SANY1436.JPG
SANY1436.JPG (878.13 KiB) Viewed 599 times
and here's one Sandro posted about the first version( the lower one):
doll-sweet-eyes-5912-dsdolleurope.JPG
doll-sweet-eyes-5912-dsdolleurope.JPG (123.98 KiB) Viewed 599 times
I would like to use your picture for illustrating this better to others if you do not mind.

Note that these are the 3 versions that I am aware of, yours being the current one, if someone has found yet another mechanism, I'd like to read about it.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

mi6c wrote: I would like to use your picture for illustrating this better to others if you do not mind.
By all means! To me V2 looks better as you can use any eyeball as long as it's 24mm and round but this V3 requires to have that recess at the back of the eyeball where that "pointy springy thingy" goes into. Maybe V3 can be turned into V2 style if suitable spring can be acquired that allows the use of any round eyeball. But then again, it's the painful process of taking the eye out from the socket and putting it back in.

INFORMATIONS