exdollofficial.com

Adapting the EX-Lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adapting the EXlite

Post by mi6c »

The 4 screws are holding the clamp mechanism in a "normal" Doll Sweet head, not in an EXlite head.
As long as the neck post dimensions do not change, these adapters will still fit.
Note that the hybrid idea here is to allow to put silicone heads( DS & OI) onto an EXlite body, there is no attempt to put an EXlite head onto other bodies yet - the main use would be( outdoor) photography, i.e. having an easily transportable & gorgeous full size body and a great variety of lovely heads.
Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

mi6c wrote:The 4 screws are holding the clamp mechanism in a "normal" Doll Sweet head, not in an EXlite head.
As long as the neck post dimensions do not change, these adapters will still fit.
Note that the hybrid idea here is to allow to put silicone heads( DS & OI) onto an EXlite body, there is no attempt to put an EXlite head onto other bodies yet - the main use would be( outdoor) photography, i.e. having an easily transportable & gorgeous full size body and a great variety of lovely heads.
Kind regards.
I was just curious, please don't mind it or take too seriously but...

How did you know all of this? Haha I know you would experiment with dolls in able to learn this but is this personal find, information grab maybe?
How did you engineer those hybrid connectors and what super powers you have to save the world of doll hybrids?

Cheeks!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Nada

Post by Nada »

Thank you, very much, mi6c!
Your doll-master talents and much needed details are well appreciated,
like your "third point of contact for balancing" is a very insightful detail.

I wished that I knew their current foam material, for its range of colors and tints.
(Most earlier Japanese foam dolls seemed too yellow, instead of a lovely almond color.)
So, maybe they are being "forced" to tint their foam, towards a darker and more tanned color? And of course, DS going towards a more general world market with a more universal flesh tone and features, might be a good thing for everyone?
But, just show me an almost white, alabaster flesh foam doll, and I'll shut up. ;)

And a new Ex-Lite OH, Oral Head, sounds like a Wonderful idea, to me !!! :)

(A small side thought. With my virtual doll work on SL, Second Life, it is amazing how much emotional-content can be changed with simply slightly larger and differently shaped eyes.)

. . . Nada . . .

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Thanks for the info, mi6c!!!! This is incredibly valuable information!!!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

I know this is an older thread, but where you get the adapter to mount to the silicone DS Doll heads? I looked on their site and cannot find the adapter.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

You can get it from Dollstudio.
viewforum.php?f=227

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

mi6c wrote:You can get it from Dollstudio.
viewforum.php?f=227

Kind regards.
Okay, thanks!

INFORMATIONS