exdollofficial.com

Don't Dismiss A Doll Named Alissa (DS163+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LikeEmThicc

Re: Don't Dismiss A Doll Named Alissa (DS163+)

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Lol the gifs through me off, I legit thought u had a sexbot! Interesting times :p but yeah congrats on getting Alissa, she's a cutie :)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

LikeEmThicc wrote:Lol the gifs through me off, I legit thought u had a sexbot! Interesting times :p but yeah congrats on getting Alissa, she's a cutie :)
Awesome! :D Thank you.
Hopefully someday in the future she will be a sexbot. I would want to keep upgrading Alissa through the changing times.
Her beautiful face is what got me into dolls.
DSC_9679cenm.JPG
DSC_9679cenm.JPG (642.93 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I made a series of gifs for the Jan cat C challenge viewtopic.php?f=119&t=94921 to show how enticing Alissa could be. I wanted a face with a different expression so she could do a bit of acting. DS again, has made a beautiful face. :D

It was really cold when I made this so Alissa wanting me to get in a warm bed with her was heaven. It may have started out like a strip tease but she got a bit shy and prefered to get undressed under a blanket!
Alissa - Entice Part 1-4
ImageImage
ImageImage

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

TheIQF++ wrote:I made a series of gifs for the Jan cat C challenge [...] It may have started out like a strip tease but she got a bit shy and prefered to get undressed under a blanket!
IQF, I can spot a doll with true class a mile away and Alissa has it, no doubt. It's that lovely personality complementing her beauty that makes her a complete package, as it were. Also, your GIFs are an absolute treat. Consistently creative and delightful. I hope you remain inspired!

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

No dismissals here - I'm delighted and encouraged by Alissa's attendance record!

Seriously beautiful doll, she is, and your gif'y talent shows her in a fun way.

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Amazing! I really need to learn how to do stop motion with my doll. IQF, Do you have a tutorial?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Holy cow - your animation is so smoooth! Fantastic work!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

LaDollyVita wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:I made a series of gifs for the Jan cat C challenge [...] It may have started out like a strip tease but she got a bit shy and prefered to get undressed under a blanket!
IQF, I can spot a doll with true class a mile away and Alissa has it, no doubt. It's that lovely personality complementing her beauty that makes her a complete package, as it were. Also, your GIFs are an absolute treat. Consistently creative and delightful. I hope you remain inspired!
Much obliged! :D She is quite an inspiration. With multiple dolls, I get ideas that would suit some of them but not others. Alissa has done a lot of stuff for me that I'm keeping under wraps. 8)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Adventurer wrote:Holy cow - your animation is so smoooth! Fantastic work!
Paleonaturist, Adventurer, Thank you, guys! :D When I dress her up I like to take pictures, shoot some video and make a gif. It's a great reminder of that moment in time. Sometimes I don't get to see them for a long time so I am glad they always wait patiently! :mrgreen:

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

MannyCan wrote:Amazing! I really need to learn how to do stop motion with my doll. IQF, Do you have a tutorial?
Thank you! I would like to see you try. No, I don't have a tutorial but I can help if you want. A good way to start is to just make a gif of one of her photo shoots. It will look like she is moving around and posing for you. 8)

My advice would be to let the doll decide what she wants to do and how she wants to move. Then you'll find what she is good at. The most important thing is to have fun, because then you'll want to do it some more! :D

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

WOW!!! Great animations IQF!!! Sooooo smooth and fluid!
Alissa is an underappreciated face ... thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS